• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
gah, the one time Cat Fight decides to go to a Brawl tournament

and I'm attending something different

maybe one day we'll finally play on something other than stage builder stages LOL
EW DON'T REMIND ME LOL. . .that was terrible. ;_;

CTcon is right around the corner, though. I'm getting a hotel and everything, so anxious! If not sooner, we'll play then. <3

im probably taking the bus. ill bring tvc
Aight, nice. Tekkaman and Casshern OTG combos will make you cry, js. ^_~

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Hi Wes :0) We have to chill sometime I haven't seen you in ages. Ferratto's going to the Navy too :0(

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Bobby-I don't use Meta Knight anymore and I now play both Brawl and Melee.

Melee of course is always > Brawl in my eyes but both have their perks.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
yeah like the difference between chocolate and feces
Melee is a better competitive game and I really think Brawl is a poor excuse as to be labeled as "competitive" but I've made a lot of friends playing Brawl and actually hooked up with two girls thanks to Brawl. LOL. Brawl is a nice way to meet chicks.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
yeah like the difference between chocolate and feces
They're both brown and delicious!

Melee is a better competitive game and I really think Brawl is a poor excuse as to be labeled as "competitive" but I've made a lot of friends playing Brawl and actually hooked up with two girls thanks to Brawl. LOL. Brawl is a nice way to meet chicks.
I've met more chicks playing melee.
WHAT NOW?!
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Depending how much it's going to cost to fix my transmission/oil leak and braking lines done... I might have to buy a new car with my nonexistant money. T_T

Who wants to fix the red ring on my 360?

Ugh, life throws way too many things at you and it's always a ton of things at once.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Yah man, all my rides bailed on me so I just went into work. So gay. . .

Did Pof win? That's what I heard. I'm gonna be hangin' out with him soon, I hope, so people should come down since I haven't seen anyone in forever.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I just watched Marley & Me with Sandra.

We both BAWWW'd deeply.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nick, when are you available? I can't come over for a while (stupid car), but I figured I'd find out if you had a job/some random vacation/whatever.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nick, when are you available? I can't come over for a while (stupid car), but I figured I'd find out if you had a job/some random vacation/whatever.
Uh....I'm basically just a "call and ask last second" guy. Although my weekends are shot for a while and I plan on getting a job soon.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Yeah, so Noodles and I ***** the tournament at my school.

Wes-What are you doing tomorrow/mothers day? I'm having people over for Brawl/Melee tomorrow...some people that were there today.

People are invited to come (I still need to run it by my mom just to make sure but im going to vaccum her car tomorrow so it should be all good) to play MELEE AND BRAWL. Basically; bring setups, tvs, etc if you want to come over.

This applies to you too Swift and Budai! :) We need to make up after missing the other night lol

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Yeah, so Noodles and I ***** the tournament at my school.

Wes-What are you doing tomorrow/mothers day? I'm having people over for Brawl/Melee tomorrow...some people that were there today.

People are invited to come (I still need to run it by my mom just to make sure but im going to vaccum her car tomorrow so it should be all good) to play MELEE AND BRAWL. Basically; bring setups, tvs, etc if you want to come over.

This applies to you too Swift and Budai! :) We need to make up after missing the other night lol
I have work from 3-7, but after that I'm down for whateva. Gimme a ring.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Still waiting on some Brawl+ stuff.

The MAJOR Brawl+ tournament is next weekend, but I have to graduate High School instead. =[

Spawn and I will organize one! When his brakes are feeling better.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
^Good luck with that. Marc has to pay a good 1K to fix his car now and he has like no money. Major Brawl + tourney? Where?
>_> Well its not like he has to pay for hosting the tournament or anything. Besides, if its in Vernon or something his house isn't THAT far from the venue, so I can always drop by and grab him. I know he'd do the same for me.<3

im just gonna guess PA
Good guess!

Yea, its in PA. Chibo is doing it iirc. M2k plays Brawl+ iirc, Ike Main, for now at least, and is probably going to it.

I encourage Spawn/Aesir to go to it, but now that his car is broken, I guess CT has to sit this one out :p.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah I'm getting my car looked at Wednesday to assess the damages.

Just watched Number 23 and rewatched Boondock Saints. Both are excellent movies. God I had no idea just how amazing Boondock Saints was now compared to when I was 9. I think that was the first movie I saw a tit in LOL.

I wish I could go to the Brawl+ tourny in PA. Stupid car ****** my wallet/life.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
chibo's hosted one before and most of his crew plays brawl plus
Yes, but this is the first MAJOR event.

Also, who has Brawl+ and wants to play? Hit me over at AIM if ya do.
WifiBrawl+ is worth a shot. Last time I played with Orion[Some NJ kid that beat M2k's DDD with Falcon in a money match a year ago], I had some terrible button lag, but I guess we can retest it.

-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
orion is really good at brawl

i didnt finish that sentence for some reason. i said it because thats what made me guess pa

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
orion is really good at brawl

i didnt finish that sentence for some reason. i said it because thats what made me guess pa
I've been playing with Orion since he sucked. He played with Spam and stuff for a while and got really gay with Falco and MK.

His Brawl+ Sheik is bestly.
-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
shminkle's pants weigh more than 220 pounds

because of his many *****

Top Bottom