• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I love trash talking...I think it is amazing, but obviously only if it doesn't carry on outside of the game and whatever.
I counter trash talk with compliments!
And cupcakes!

I'm not good at being mean.

Last time I tried trash talking was at an Esticle in a losers bracket match against JFox.
>_> Dazwa made me do it.

<_< and then it was **** time.

So I've resigned myself to respond to trash talking with such comments as, "You're really cute." and "I like your hair." and "Where did you get your nails done, they look really good."[For the ladies ;o]

-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
it might have been bad mindset going into the match though

like "i beat the best bowser in the country, this should be easy"

iunno just a guess

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I lost first round to Thomas Tipman in his first tourney match in like a million years. Dude is still mad beast. Kage better watch out. With some training/getting back in, he could be best Ganon again. And he's unbelievably good in teams btw.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Did Swift go to that and **** face?

Also, I'm so mad I didn't go since Tipman went. :(

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
hi guys

technically my only residence now is in CT but i dun care bout rankings and I may be moving again sooooo...

i wouldve lost to warriorknight if had never played DJ's bowser b4, game 1 on YS was close. I barely beat reno who fox ditto'd game 3 and was a back air away from victory. I got lucky as I usually do.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I think there's the issue of there not being 10 people good enough in the state that go to tournies consistantly to make them worth putting up right now, is what I heard. Only one tourney's results isn't accurate enough. And only Icy, Noodles, Scrub, and me have been going out of state to MA/RI for non-CT tournies...So I'm guessing maybe after another tourney in CT, at least?
Noodles enters in doubles and does extremely well consistently but I've NEVER seen him enter singles in my life......I think I did ONCE in bloomfield like 6 months back...

right now with placings and tournaments attended i think a top 5 would look like this

icy
kevin
me/tv/solidjake

icy did way too good this weekend. i didnt enter due to money johns ;_;

edit/ forgot about tom
.hack?

Although I really could care less about Brawl i'm always placing pretty good too. Whatever though. Also, I'm pretty sure Jake and I are pretty much EVEN. Like, I'm not kidding....check ALL of our tourney results. We always place pretty much the EXACT same. I beat him one tourney and he beat me one and then we always place pretty much the same every time.

Papito-Are you 100% sure you can play tomorrow night? Because i'll play from like 5-whenever tomorrow.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, he's way better than me. Swift, are you going to like completely move out of CT soon?

noodles

Smash Champion
Noodles enters in doubles and does extremely well consistently but I've NEVER seen him enter singles in my life......I think I did ONCE in bloomfield like 6 months back...

.hack?

Although I really could care less about Brawl i'm always placing pretty good too. Whatever though. Also, I'm pretty sure Jake and I are pretty much EVEN. Like, I'm not kidding....check ALL of our tourney results. We always place pretty much the EXACT same. I beat him one tourney and he beat me one and then we always place pretty much the same every time.

Papito-Are you 100% sure you can play tomorrow night? Because i'll play from like 5-whenever tomorrow.
last weekend was the only brawl tournament i went to that i didnt enter singles for

Bizkit047

Smash Lord

.hack?

We need more tournies in CT. Only Icy, Noodles, Scrub, and me go out of state for tournies consistantly. So it makes sense that we'd be in the top 5 (maybe minus Scrub), until there are more CT tournies. You'd probably be top 10 of course, but keep in mind it's hard enough to come up with 10 top Brawl players in CT as it is. Jake took a long break, and is kind of out of practice and is trying to catch up again. So comparing yourself to him isn't saying much either.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Swift, let's have some alone time. What're you doing around 3ish on Wednesday/tomorrow?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I could drive up to your place after I take my final from 11-2 or 12-2. I forget what time it's at all I know is I should be there for 1030.

My school is like 30 mins away maybe from where you live if that. PM me address if interested. :D

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I could drive up to your place after I take my final from 11-2 or 12-2. I forget what time it's at all I know is I should be there for 1030.

My school is like 30 mins away maybe from where you live if that. PM me address if interested. :D
I think I have to pick up brother from college either today or tomm. if its today then tomm sounds good if its tomm, then would u be able to do it thurs? A few more are welcome to show too. I only have 1 system/game.

I will keep u updated

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alt accounts get deleted. /calls mod police since my aly got deleted.

Swift- Sounds good. I'll just call you when I get out.

noodles

Smash Champion

o_0 where do you go to school?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
West Hartford branch of Uconn cuz I no iz smrt enuf 2 get into Storrs campus (I applied 3 mins before deadline was up procrastination ftl).

Top Bottom