• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
We do. I just go to a different branch and noone will ever find out unless they find out that I'm Spawn on swf.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Nah I really want to keep this username and not use my other one due to the fact that I don't like being called prince of fire but rather, PoF

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Spawn,

negative on the smash party tomm. Mad errands to run(like I have been for the majority of my break/vacation). And I will be picking up my brother tomm afternoon and the move in will take a while.

how's thurs or friday?

alternative:
since ppl want to play with me :)......

Someone should hold a emergency Chu's biweekly or something haha. Chu is too good at holdin those. I'd try rly hard to get where ever i'd be and by try hard I mean try hard to get a ride from chewman/budai/wes >________________<

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Good luck, Pof, I got my alt banned in like 3 days after I used it once. I really like using "-Marc-" sometimes. :(

Swift, okay. Thursday might work... idunno. I might be fishing with my grandpa ON A BOAT! Man, I haven't fished in like 2 years. :( So sad. Stupid having to pay and get a license when you turn 16.

I'll let you know about Thursday, it won't be Friday though for sure. My mom wants me home on Wednesday so it wouldn't have worked out anyways.

noodles

Smash Champion
Spawn,

negative on the smash party tomm. Mad errands to run(like I have been for the majority of my break/vacation). And I will be picking up my brother tomm afternoon and the move in will take a while.

how's thurs or friday?

alternative:
since ppl want to play with me :)......

Someone should hold a emergency Chu's biweekly or something haha. Chu is too good at holdin those. I'd try rly hard to get where ever i'd be and by try hard I mean try hard to get a ride from chewman/budai/wes >________________<
if your serious about this i can try to run something in DM. ill have to ask them if theyre free first but its only a 5 dollar venue fee now. theres alot of ct people going to apex though(mostly brawl people minus me, money johns >.<) so i dont know how many people would go

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
if your serious about this i can try to run something in DM. ill have to ask them if theyre free first but its only a 5 dollar venue fee now. theres alot of ct people going to apex though(mostly brawl people minus me, money johns >.<) so i dont know how many people would go
meh, dont go too out of ur way. Booking DM and stuff last minute probly wouldnt be worth it.

noodles

Smash Champion
allrite, the fact that dm lowered theyre venue fee to 5 makes me wanna run alot of tournaments there XD

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Good luck, Pof, I got my alt banned in like 3 days after I used it once. I really like using "-Marc-" sometimes. :(

Swift, okay. Thursday might work... idunno. I might be fishing with my grandpa ON A BOAT! Man, I haven't fished in like 2 years. :( So sad. Stupid having to pay and get a license when you turn 16.

I'll let you know about Thursday, it won't be Friday though for sure. My mom wants me home on Wednesday so it wouldn't have worked out anyways.
You can use -Marc- just as much as he can use PoF

you can't have two active accounts however.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Since i'm playing Budai tomorrow everyone should just come over my house and play (Thursday)

Budai
Noodles
Swift
Myself
Spawn.

Come over.

Cinco de mayo was too fooging goot. :)

noodles

Smash Champion
ill ask budai if he can pick me up on his way there but theres buses that go near your house. i should be there :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm ****ing beat I'm not going anywhere lol.

Also, I AM NOT A BRAWL KID!!!! ...However I am entering Brawl for Apex. :X I'm doing Melee singles and doubles though, so win.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Bring brawl tomm. I kinda wanna play that extensively too. nelson train me up and ****. I wanna be able to team with you and **** at local thingies and take teh moneys.

I am on an Eeeeeeee PC right now :)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
allrite your mk is already pretty good though XD
meh im not good i dun think. The last time I played brawl was in a money match against a ness who I *****. I then proceeded to MM his friend and lose DDD vs. Ike........

T_T conclusion....... I just get lucky.

I think if I go to brawl tourneys I will bring all my luck charms and hope to get certain matchups lol.

k time to go !

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Good post Sleepy. :)

Brawl + is an interesting game...but the idea of making tournaments out of it is just....meh.

I'm sorry guys but I really can't play too long tomorrow...only for maybe an hour or so? Its my brothers birthday tomorrow so my family and I are going to go out to dinner w him and such. Maybe after? LOL. I'll call you all to let you know whats up.

Not sure if you still want to come Evan...might not be worth it. I'll call you guys tomorrow.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
ROFL. Hmm, lemme travel an hour to PoF's so I can play Melee for an hour then drive back to my house for an hour. LOL!

Ienjoyed both DD's post and Sleepy's post.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
^Die in a fire Marc. Just kidding, I love you. *******.

Sooooo I probably won't be free till like 9 or so tonight is my guess. If you want to come over around that time Swift and play for a couple of hours that'd be cool. I doubt Noodles or Budai would be able to is my guess but of course, all are welcome. Off to school, will call everyone later to give more idea of what the deal is.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Yes, hello. . .hello, yes.

Saturday there is supposedly a Brawl & SF4 tournament @ SCSU.

I vill be attending on behalf of not bruisin' some d00ds in months. . .

noodles

Smash Champion
i finally get my revenge on wes! garrett what time is the tournament starting? i dont wes is gonna sign on again till a few weeks

noodles

Smash Champion
catfights name is wes too. he probably wont sign on for a while and garrett goes to scsu. he beat me at the last fund raiser getting first and me second. i havent played him in tournament since. this time ill win :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
He beat me last time we played too (last year first brawl esticle).

noodles

Smash Champion
ill just go there at 8 am until people get there if you dont tell me when it starts XD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
There's a Brawl tourney saturday? I didn't know anything smash related happened still lol. Hi everyone.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I've been really busy lately and i slowed down a lot with smash. I started playing again though, I'm gonna try to come saturday.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
****, I was hoping no one would figure out about this tournament so I could win first place. ****. I guess i'll have to **** Wes. yum.
You know I won't let that happen. ^_^

Also, ya, I prob won't sign back on for a while after Saturday.

Noodles, how're you getting there? I might needa ride, idk. . .might go with some friends of mine.

I gotta call outta work. **** work. Play v games.

OH, NOODLES, BRING TVC I WILL MM YOU SO HARD.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
gah, the one time Cat Fight decides to go to a Brawl tournament

and I'm attending something different

maybe one day we'll finally play on something other than stage builder stages LOL

Top Bottom