• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
who wants to play today, i'm off.

1000th post woot woot
It would have been cool....if this was like the CT thread or something.

Speaking of which, can we please for the love of god get the Bralw panelists decided and then after that, the brawl PR's? WTF people? I would like to see this thread not turn into garbage too.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
It would have been cool....if this was like the CT thread or something.

Speaking of which, can we please for the love of god get the Bralw panelists decided and then after that, the brawl PR's? WTF people? I would like to see this thread not turn into garbage too.
this is the ct thread dumass

seriously, budai, mogwai, anyone wanna play today?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
this is the ct thread dumass

seriously, budai, mogwai, anyone wanna play today?
going bowling tonight, sorry :ohwell:

I can play the rest of this week though. Planning on going to PoF's thing if there'll be a decent tournout, hoping to play PC or something tomorrow, and I have off all day Friday, so yea, rest of this week is good, today not so much.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, Melee people got it done in like less than 2 weeks. What's the hold up Brawl people?

IcyLight

Smash Lord
we are waiting for a CT tourney first, which will be noodles tourney at the end of this month. we have a pretty good idea who is on the list, etc, but we are going to wait for noodles tourney before we go any further

noodles

Smash Champion
the brawl panelist have been decided before the melee one. but like icy said, we're waiting for the tournament.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Only ***s would notice that.

Lol, <3 Garrett.

Also, getting a tb for practically the same price online ftw.

Brawl people, if I went to Noodles/Icy's tourny and placed well, could I be ranked for Brawl? xD

noodles

Smash Champion
if you beat good people, probably. i think theres only 3 people extra, after 10TH

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Am I on the "speculated Brawl PR" ???

Also, what the **** at me not being a panelist? Seriously?

and ummm what tournaments are you guys viewing/looking at to help determine these rankings? CT hasn't exactly had much aside from Olimar369's smash Sundays.....The last known Brawl tourney I can think of was at Mass Madness.

noodles

Smash Champion
theres a tournament almost every weekend in MA/RI. it makes me sad that ct isnt like this

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I am the saddest panda because I've missed 3 of said MA/RI tournaments in a row, and I'm scheduled to miss another this weekend >_>

IcyLight

Smash Lord
as of 2 weeks ago there is a brawl tourney every weekend for about 2 months. EVERY WEEKEND. once i start working and get car situated i'll be hosting a monthly, maybe noodles will be monthly, and so on. newbs for brawl should be starting up soon, moon doggie was waiting for snow to go away and now it's away i'll talk to him.

and, yes spawn, if you come to noodles tourney and **** face we could put you on the brawl pr :p

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Yeah, you WOULD call this the CT Thread. Anyone who is anyone knows that the original CT Thread > this thread. The fact that both of these threads are in reality, identical to each other (spam, useless talk) the original CT thread is better.

Sminkle-Yeah, true.
Okaaaay? I'm still not seeing a point here. Stop sounding stupid. And stop raising completely unprovoked arguments at people for no reason. Didn't you have an epiphany?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
as of 2 weeks ago there is a brawl tourney every weekend for about 2 months. EVERY WEEKEND. once i start working and get car situated i'll be hosting a monthly, maybe noodles will be monthly, and so on. newbs for brawl should be starting up soon, moon doggie was waiting for snow to go away and now it's away i'll talk to him.

and, yes spawn, if you come to noodles tourney and **** face we could put you on the brawl pr :p
Did you play Brawl+ yet?!

I don't know, who does bring noodles to tourneys?
Did you make Icy play Brawl+ yet?!
And you left your ID here.

Also;
OMG GUYS!
The newest codeset...omg.

>_> THEY CHANGED THE CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN. ZSS/Sheik/Ivy/Squirtle/Charizard all have their own spots and it is awwwweeeesooommmeee.
And and and...other cool stuff happened too.
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Okaaaay? I'm still not seeing a point here. Stop sounding stupid. And stop raising completely unprovoked arguments at people for no reason. Didn't you have an epiphany?
Then do not call me out on your posts. It is really that simple. :)

THEY CHANGED THE CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN. ZSS/Sheik/Ivy/Squirtle/Charizard all

That actually sounds pretty cool. As soon as I'm done with my HW I'll download the new version and check it out. 4.1 now?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
>_> THEY CHANGED THE CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN. ZSS/Sheik/Ivy/Squirtle/Charizard all have their own spots and it is awwwweeeesooommmeee.
And and and...other cool stuff happened too.
-DD
EX Brawl already had that :p

But I'm scared of it, because either the custom CSS or textures codes are randomly freezing my wii

and i don't like it :(

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I dunno if I'd be able to make any tournaments that far away any time soon =(

I'm def going to Mass Madness (since I'm running it LOL) and APEX (but that's in NJ), but everything else is a big question mark for me

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
EX Brawl already had that :p

But I'm scared of it, because either the custom CSS or textures codes are randomly freezing my wii

and i don't like it :(
D: Well, Brawl+ is adding all the EX stuff now because we're using all the extra code space.

Don't post crap that makes me have to call you out. It is really that simple. :)
Then do not call me out on your posts. It is really that simple. :)
This is like that chicken and the egg thing.

That actually sounds pretty cool. As soon as I'm done with my HW I'll download the new version and check it out. 4.1 now?
Uh, sure, just aim me or something.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nah, **** it. I don't wanna be ranked for Brawl. I can only go to so many tournaments a month... not going to use one up on Brawl. :p

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Textures keep randomly freezing me in 4 players. >.> I think it's bad pac files so I'm redoing them all myself instead of using the ones that came with the textures. Edit: Oh and my textures keep randomly deleting themselves from the SD card too, leaving me to believe the SD card is dying too from writing to it way too many times between the like 300mb of textures.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sorry DD, but I'm pretty sure the chicken and egg thing symbolizes not knowing which one of two things came first. But in this case, we know that PoF's unprovoked post came first.
>_> Oh! My mistake.
I guess I mean the snake eating its own tail thing.
...Yea...that seems applicable!

-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nick, are you going to get out of the hospital today (Wednesday)? If so, would it be in the afternoon or at night?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
****. Why didn't you let swf know!?!?!? :(

Should've stayed in the hospital today so we could have played today.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Yeah, you WOULD call this the CT Thread. Anyone who is anyone knows that the original CT Thread > this thread. The fact that both of these threads are in reality, identical to each other (spam, useless talk) the original CT thread is better.

Sminkle-Yeah, true.
didn't you go into the old CT thread soon after this one was made and say something like "people still post in this dumb thread? go to the new one."?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
didn't you go into the old CT thread soon after this one was made and say something like "people still post in this dumb thread? go to the new one."?
How do you not see how epic of a troll he is? This is pure troll brilliance!
-DD

Top Bottom