• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm going to Spoc with Kaiba Corp.

**** @ Mogwai beating DJN.

o_O @ Aiser.

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
does my post count go up when i contribute to this forum? also, where are all the **** horde players? and does anybody here play Dota? or Magic? i just realized that maybe not everybody here is like PoF who is like an idiot savant in terms of not being able to play anything but smash

Edit: +1, **** yeah

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
does my post count go up when i contribute to this forum? also, where are all the **** horde players? and does anybody here play Dota? or Magic? i just realized that maybe not everybody here is like PoF who is like an idiot savant in terms of not being able to play anything but smash

Edit: +1, **** yeah
yes, but you do have to contribute to the forum topic or else this thread goes bye bye. kthxbai

Spawn, i hope our opponents like being tippered and outcamped ^__^

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
yes, but you do have to contribute to the forum topic or else this thread goes bye bye. kthxbai
You mean this isnt just the new incarnation of the Player Finder thread? how little i know...

Contribution: Pipe owns, put him at no. 6 or whatever.

Chewman, did i play friendlies with you at Battlegrounds last month? or was that somebody else because i thought he said his name was jewman and i was like thats an interesting name and then i was just like oh wait maybe he said chewman. is there somebody named Jewman? cuz maybe he should be on the rankings. Also, is Nus still in CT? why isnt he up there, he totally rapefaced at the last two tournaments ive been to.

+1

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nus hardly ever plays lol.

Chewman, I'm excited. :D

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
When are we gonna get those Brawl PRs up? We waiting for the April 25th Wallingford tournament? maybe i should go to that and bring Pipe...

Pipe is back, baby

+1

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, after that tournament there should be brawl prs.

After that, we're going to do Brawl+ prs... even though mk is just as stupid in that game... probably moreso. >_>

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It's really DD/Aiser/my dream... that one day, CT will have a Brawl+ pr.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
If i was Jewish, I would definitly change my name to Jewman. Then everytime i tipper someone or gimp them they could say "you jew'd me!." But alas, i am Chewman.

Spawn, can you play this week? I'm free wed, thurs, friday, any time after 4.

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Omg I read on Smashwiki what Brawl+ was all about... I want to play it so badly, so if anybody has it please let me come over and play. please, please, please...

Anyway, the week after the april 25th brawl tourney, Friendly Fire is hosting one. Itll be mostly local kids, but if the pros decide to crash it then it could help break any ties if there are disputes on the new PRs. I was planning on winning it, but Ill forfeit my prize money for the betterment of the smash community.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=229936

Aww, **** i forgot to let Spawn post it. Also, if Brawl+ catches on, we will DEFINITELY be holding tournaments for it at FF

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Omg I read on Smashwiki what Brawl+ was all about... I want to play it so badly, so if anybody has it please let me come over and play. please, please, please...

Anyway, the week after the april 25th brawl tourney, Friendly Fire is hosting one. Itll be mostly local kids, but if the pros decide to crash it then it could help break any ties if there are disputes on the new PRs. I was planning on winning it, but Ill forfeit my prize money for the betterment of the smash community.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=229936

Aww, **** i forgot to let Spawn post it. Also, if Brawl+ catches on, we will DEFINITELY be holding tournaments for it at FF
I am CT's #1 Brawl+ player.

Spawn doesn't love Brawl+ anymore because of some MK gayness that has yet to be fixed.

>_> I'd like to keep pointing out that Brawl+ is not completed, and when it is everything will be as balanced as humanly possible.

Like, they're adding start up lag to lots of MK's moves. Like UAir. And they made DSmash pretty bad compared to what it used to be. And they keep gimping the tornado.

<_< Spawn complained that he 4stocked Aiser with MK over and over, but I don't believe it until he 4 stocks ME over and over.

As MK, in Brawl+. We already know what he does to me in Melee.
-DD

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Ive decided that im modding out my wii and im gonna get brawl+ and anybody that wants to come play it can definitely come play it. I did it with my ps2 and guitar hero, how hard could it be?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Ive decided that im modding out my wii and im gonna get brawl+ and anybody that wants to come play it can definitely come play it. I did it with my ps2 and guitar hero, how hard could it be?
If you have system menu 4.0 - REALLY HARD. Or impossible.

Anything else - I can do it for you in like, 30 minutes, not even. Plus you get to play with me.

@Aesir
Good ****. Don't you dare lose to that mother****er.

-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Brawl+ isn't as fun as I thought. Once I did a bunch of teams matches against Atomsk last week I realized how ******** D3 still is. Yeah, they took out his chaingrab, but now he's even gayer cause he can up throw fair all the time. Even at super high percents. It's pretty dumb.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Brawl + in my opinion is worse than Brawl. It's not the fact that it is BAD or anything, it just feels really ****ing awkward. Maybe it's due to the reason that I am just so used to Brawl? Fact of the matter is though I'm sure it will continue to get better and certain things will be fixed but I'd still rather insert my Melee disc over loading Brawl + right now.

Brawl just....is not a balanced game no matter what you do to it. lol

Top Bottom