• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, we definitely should Trade.

In other news: I have everything I need for recording. I just have to wait for my power cable for my laptop to come in since my other power cable broke. :( I also don't have the mic, but I don't need that for recording lol.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
this thread moved in a very entertaining direction

noodles, jus do what smashers do:

"player (in this case cort), my _____ vs ur ______, $X?"

thats how its done son

spawn/sean: we should all play more often esp since we dont live relatively far from each other
Everyone in ct, My Random vs. your Random, for my jello cups.

T-T Visit me at the hospital guys.

omg mindgames. I thought it was Monday blahhh.....
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
****, jello cups. See you tomorrow, Nick.

Also, we can record our Brawl+ matches and do live stream. :D

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
****, jello cups. See you tomorrow, Nick.

Also, we can record our Brawl+ matches and do live stream. :D
:D And do it all with custom skins!

I'm tracking down as much of the cool ones as I can now before I pass out again LOL.

About what time might I be expecting you? Also, bring me a controller to use.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I think I'm going to do valet because it's $5 for less than four hours vs 1$ per hour at the parking garage... but valet is also 10$ if it's more than 4 hours, so I can't stay for longer than 4 hours.

Also, I'll be getting there around 3:30ish or so. I get out of class at 3.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I think I'm going to do valet because it's $5 for less than four hours vs 1$ per hour at the parking garage... but valet is also 10$ if it's more than 4 hours, so I can't stay for longer than 4 hours.

Also, I'll be getting there around 3:30ish or so. I get out of class at 3.
Just park in the garage. You can get your thing stamped up here and the parking is free.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
****, that's awesome. I guess I'll do that.

Nick, make sure you have your phone on. I don't want to end up trying to get to your room and then you not picking up. T_T

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Khaly for number 1 in CT nao. Looks sick, mang. Are you going to get a tattoo/any other body piercings?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Khaly- <3 lol

Cort and Noodles-The MM should definitely be Corts Snake VS Noodles' R.O.B. The reason for this is because Noodles basically called your Snake out Cort....like he literally said, "I think if you did not practice and I was the first R.O.B you played...I could beat your Snake." Why use other characters? That defeats the whole purpose of the purposed MM. That would be like when I challenged Corts Snake VS my Meta Knight and last second I decided to go Toon Link. LOL, WTF?

Cort is just naturally a smarter player in the smash brothers series....it really has nothing to do w your skill in Brawl Noodles. Cort just is amazing at smash, in general. Like, PC doesn't even play Brawl and hes still really good....same with DJ Nintendo.

It's like playing a series of Maddens or NBA Lives...."Oh, ok....your going to shoot this three pointer? Yeah, ok....I'll just block this and make you think you're wide open."

Oh yeah, who wants to play smash this Thursday night? I am willing to play ANYONE who is interested. Cort? Trademark? awsmsean? Aesir? Someone who I don't play much?

Cort

Apple Head
Nah PoF. When you ask someone to play Brawl friendlies at a Melee smashfest I'm not going to play Snake to win, that's boring as sh*t. I don't know why Noodles would expect me to play Snake in the first game in the first place, when there's much funner characters to d*ck around with and warm up.

I would decline a Snake vs Rob money match because even though I would get a free $20 it would not be worth the pain of sitting through 16 minutes of camping. I'd rather tear my scalp off with rusty nails.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Trade-Ok, just let me know. I haven't played you in a long time.

Cort-Yes, true. I pretty much just use Marth.....because he isn't stupid and he feels like Melee Marth. It's sad....all my friends are scrubs and play Brawl! I want to play the Meleezz.....

Oh yeah, and my next tournament on the 2nd of May has been canceled. Who knows? It might be a smashfest? But I didn't find a venue and I really have no desire to put at DM and have you guys pay a friggin $10.00 venue fee. F that.

noodles

Smash Champion
i really think id beat your snake cort, tell me if youd agree to this.

a MM i suppose, 20$ bo5. it has to be snake vs ROB. if you win you get 20$, and you dont need to pay me if i win

itd be a random challenge. that way youd be rusty and would prove if what i was saying was right or not, agreed?

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, and my next tournament on the 2nd of May has been canceled. Who knows? It might be a smashfest? But I didn't find a venue and I really have no desire to put at DM and have you guys pay a friggin $10.00 venue fee. F that.
do people really hate the venue fee that much

ps axel im me

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Noodles, that sounds so incredibly fair. If Cort loses the match, I think he'd start playing again to shut up all the brawl kids lol.

Cort

Apple Head
i really think id beat your snake cort, tell me if youd agree to this.

a MM i suppose, 20$ bo5. it has to be snake vs ROB. if you win you get 20$, and you dont need to pay me if i win

itd be a random challenge. that way youd be rusty and would prove if what i was saying was right or not, agreed?
shouldn't you like, try and get better than IcyLight before you think you can beat DA BEST SMASH PLAYER IN CT (by leaps and bounds, btw)? I've seen the proposed Brawl PR for NE and you're not even ranked very high, noodles.

I just find this rather insulting and peculiar.

so, ofcourse I'll accept. Just gimme 20 mins to warm up so I can beat yo scrubby a$$.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
shouldn't you like, try and get better than IcyLight before you think you can beat DA BEST SMASH PLAYER IN CT (by leaps and bounds, btw)? I've seen the proposed Brawl PR for NE and you're not even ranked very high, noodles.

so, ofcourse I'll accept. Just gimme 20 mins to warm up so I can beat yo scrubby a$$.
ddaaayyyuuuummm

get hyped nukka!

noodles

Smash Champion
ive been to 2 tournaments oos with most of the people on the list minus maine. at the first one i got 1st in teams 3rd in singles. i was ranked 8th or 9th im not sure. the last one i lost to a peach player. and now im 14th. im holding a decent sized tournament with alot of those people. and i really want to win it. im going only ROB. instead of using mk thinking id do alot better. i really dont think the list reflects how good i am at all considering my inactivity. we'll see how i do :D.

i also have no idea why youd be insulted. money isnt a motive for me. and if a free 20$ is enough for you to play the match then im completely fine with that.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
a free 20$ is enough for you to play the match then im completely fine with that.
o_o What...?

D: ITS ON.
=[ I kinda hope Noodles puts up a good fight...just for the sake of using up all 5 matches and it being close and "exciting".

i wanna see it recorded
^This

D: omg so cool.
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
i should of put qoutes around tnat but im not really trying to be a ****. even if i do win though hed be saving 20$.

also cogsmooch ROB can be fun when im not playing gay. especially off stage :D

edit: jake, nooooooooo ;_;

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
i should of put qoutes around tnat but im not really trying to be a ****. even if i do win though hed be saving 20$.

also cogsmooch ROB can be fun when im not playing gay. especially off stage :D

edit: jake, nooooooooo ;_;
LOLL
i want practice regardless and i miss mah cortles

noodles

Smash Champion
i just found out this thread got locked at some point >_>

DD my tournaments on the 25th

Top Bottom