• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
chewman tippers the just and unjust alike.

also, Reno's a jerkass and I'ma **** him @ some tourney that his poor *** makes it to :mad088:. $1 MM MUTHAFUGGA!?!?!?!

I actually had no idea if dorf belonged on the list cause I've never played him ever, so I had no frame of reference on it. If he belongs, I put all blame on all the other panelists, so :p.

Falco has the advantage on everyone. Whenever I lose, I know it's cause I suck, Falco is too good for me to have any excuse for losing to anyone ever due to my character.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Should I upload you losing to my Kirby as Captatain Falcon? Also, this is coming from the same person who thinks that Marth ***** Captain Falcon

Ummm what's your point with that Marth comment? Last I checked Marth is not the best character in Melee and I'm pretty sure more people use Fox over Marth so don't give me that tier *** BS you always feed me because I'm also pretty sure I don't use Marth or Snake anymore in Brawl and I use Marth. Yeah, and Marth sucks on every single counter pick stage in Melee while other characters do well. Marth is not broken and Marth is not easy. Hence why you're not good with him.

And I like Brawl. Am I the only one who sees through everything DarkDragoon says? Seriously?

LOL Mogwai and I played that set like 8 months ago dude, scrub. (This is also from the same person who said that me linking to useful setups for Falcos usmash is scrubby.) Stop being a hypocrite.

By the way; next time I see you, we're money matching. Five dollars.

Also-Sheik ***** Marth at a ratio of 70-30...some like Reno, argue 80-20.

LOL. I don't think Reno thinks that Sheik ***** Marth 80-20. Much <3333 Reno.

Garrett, I hate you. I want a job so badly. :(

Brawl panel, how's brawl pr's going?

ErciChewman

Smash Ace

Brookman

Smash Hero
If I were a mod I probably would be banning garrett right now. **** he posted was way out of line.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
yea, I pretty much have to be on the brawl panel do to my extensive knowledge of the game and extreme levels of activity within the community.
>_> Knowing Brawl well is a google search away.
D: Activity levels are relative.
:D You can do it!
If I were a mod I probably would be banning garrett right now. **** he posted was way out of line.
:p Thanks Mike, but its fine. >.> Garrett had an epiphany after all.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Wtf, o_O Nick, you should definitely hold a Brawl+ tournament. We can't make a pr of Brawl+ if there's no tournaments. :(

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
arghhh am I too late?
LOL kinda<3
But its fine. Poffy apologized to me personally...to my cell phone answering machine cause I was busy playing Brawl+ when he called.

lolirony.

CORT! Wanna play Brawl+? Some "Top Canadian Melee Players" have been saying that Brawl+ is still too campy or something, so I figured you being...you... you might like it or something and lemme know what you think :o.

>_> Did I tell you guys they're working on a code to reduce Wifi lag? It forces Brawl's Minimum Latency[200ms] to be Brawl+'s Maximum Latency. So that's pretty cool.

@Spawn D: I talked to Nus and the Venue I wanted to look at is evidently not that good, laggy TVs and whatnot. So I figured we could Co-Host one in Vernon. :D!

Or my basement, LOL.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i'm curious how does "brawl+" work online?

does it force everyone to have the same version or something like that?
No, because they didn't make a set of "Wifi Modifiers", you just need to have the same codeset running on both Wiis for Brawl+ to work on Wifi.

Unless that is what you meant by force, then yes.

But in theory, they could just create an identical set of modifiers for the wifi portions of Brawl, like how there are Wifi Character modifier codes, and apply all the Brawl+ stuff to that.

Brawl+ is less laggy than Brawl already, because they removed the like, 10 frames of buffer on a character so that there is less data being stored/transferred and taking up less bandwidth and stuff.

-DD

pockyD

Smash Legend
ok, well what i'm really asking is...

would there be a way to play (mostly) regular barlw online, but while using the latency hack(s)?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
ok, well what i'm really asking is...

would there be a way to play (mostly) regular barlw online, but while using the latency hack(s)?
Yup! They haven't released the latency codes though. And messing with the buffer on barlw may cause desyncs.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, go to Nick's house in Killingworth. :D You can do teams while I sleep LOL!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
This thread is now about Cat Fight's Hair Power Rankings

1. Cat Fight

And that's it! Thread closed. It had a good run, I'll admit, but it's best to let a good thing end good.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
When the thread's off topic ma
Lock it like it's hot
Lock it like it's hot
Lock it like it's hot
When the members try to get at ya
Infract 'em like it's hot
And if a user get a attitude
Ban it like it's hot
Ban it like it's hot
Ban it like it's hot
I got the G on my Man and I'm takin' a stand
Don't get in Mic's way or you'll find yo'self banned

Cort

Apple Head
i asked him to play brawl with me at pc's smashfest. i think he knew what i was after which is why (i think)he declined lol. well to see how he is currently, and so he can teach me snake stuff.
I'm confused, what's this supposed to mean, noodles?

Aesir

Smash Master
Why don't we all just get along? We're ****ing CT guys, we use to be the coolest ****ing state ever. Now we're turning into some tristate region wannabe. =\

ZoSo

Smash Champion
We all get along fine. Just... not with Garrett.

Marth/Sheik is obviously 67.3/32.7

Aesir

Smash Master
^ Disagree with sheik marth match up.

I don't think my mind will ever change, until I'm beaten by some scrub on a good day or something lol.

EDIT:

I get a long with garrett then again I tend to not hate anyone unless they're annoying irl.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
^ Disagree with sheik marth match up.

I don't think my mind will ever change, until I'm beaten by some scrub on a good day or something lol.
I wasnt actually giving my opinion about Sheik versus Marth. I was merely attempting humor by being overly specific in my numerical analysis of the matchup. Clearly, I failed.

I think it's probably closer to 6:4 in Sheik's favor, which is only a **** matchup by Marth standards. Sheik's dthrow versus Marth is like 9:1 though.

Top Bottom