• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Posted for new page:
So what about when I get points from Goozex. If my choice is get rare game or get *insert ps3/xbox360 game here* what should i get?

Example: Final Fantasy 7 is worth 1000 points
Assassins Creed for Pstriple is worth 550 points

I could either get 2 ps3 games, or 1 rare/hard to find ps1 game. In other cases, Resident Evil 5 is worth 1000 points(ps3 game) and the highest it goes to is 1000 points. What should I do?

Also, if you decide to start using Goozex, put the referrer as Spawn90 so we both get 100 points. :D

Edit: Looks like I'm going to Nick's house on Wednesday to get my Xbox360 back. :D

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Marc, PM/IM me a list of all the Wii/GC/DS games you want to sell. I might be interested in buying some of them.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
I don't download music movies or software. Second do you have experince coding in C#? the motions sensor isn't that hard to work with..... a couple of college students can devolop a program that can use the motion sensor......

edit- sry KevinM thought this was the other thread >.>

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alright, Budai, sounds good.

Lol, Manny Stephen and I randomly went to Denny's at around 9:30ish. Then Manny and I played smash til 4. Good times lol. I suck at life.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
everybody else does it! they're already rich enough!

HS kids are too funny
>_> I do it because I wasn't buying it in the first place. I still don't even play these games I download, I just give it to my girlfriend to play for me LOL. The only games I play are Smash and Monster Hunter, excluding TWEWY and Pokemon and other random DS titles, which I can probably count on my fingers.

Obviously just because they're "rich enough" is a stupid reason. Squeenix and Rare and Capcom sometimes have the right idea, putting stupid sensors to see if they're pirated or not halfway through the game which pop up and erase your progress, or they just don't run because of an encryption.

I realize I'm taking revenue from the industry I'm going to be a part of in about 5 years, but in all seriousness, companies know that their games are being pirated, so they're the ones who have to step up and start bricking people's consoles, because those pirates sure as hell won't stop. That's why that "Hivemind" sort of console thing was a good idea. That is a proactive step, and if that is what the future of gaming is, then I'll support it...especially since I'll be developing for it and probably getting games for free anyways LOL.

I'm not allowed to talk about Roms
T-T I didn't say anything about ROMs.

-DD

edit//
Oh****. I thought this was the other thread too.
/Facepalm.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
After adding up all my points from games, I can either sell 53 games (21 DS, 19 GC, 13 Wii), trade in my games for 16300 points(that's 16 of any game from ps1up) or do a mix and match.

From DS games, I got 6000 points.
Gamecube, I got 2500 points.
Wii, I got 7800 points.

What do you guys think? Also, some of the games are only worth 100 points. Should I just sell those or put 'em up for trade on goozex anyways? 100 points is about $5 assuming that each 1000 point game is $50.

Anyone know which game would be worth the most to sell on ebay? Any game from Gamecube, Mac, Dreamcast, Xbox/360, Wii, DS, PS1, PS2, PS3.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
pocky i dont remember what i was talking about.
noodles i should be leaving in a bit. gf wanted to do soemthing tho and idk what it is or how long its gonna take

idk spawn. i dont play enuff videos games to kno anything about trade ins :(

pockyD

Smash Legend
>_> I do it because I wasn't buying it in the first place. I still don't even play these games I download, I just give it to my girlfriend to play for me LOL. The only games I play are Smash and Monster Hunter, excluding TWEWY and Pokemon and other random DS titles, which I can probably count on my fingers.

Obviously just because they're "rich enough" is a stupid reason. Squeenix and Rare and Capcom sometimes have the right idea, putting stupid sensors to see if they're pirated or not halfway through the game which pop up and erase your progress, or they just don't run because of an encryption.

I realize I'm taking revenue from the industry I'm going to be a part of in about 5 years, but in all seriousness, companies know that their games are being pirated, so they're the ones who have to step up and start bricking people's consoles, because those pirates sure as hell won't stop. That's why that "Hivemind" sort of console thing was a good idea. That is a proactive step, and if that is what the future of gaming is, then I'll support it...especially since I'll be developing for it and probably getting games for free anyways LOL.
Come on, "everybody else is doing it" is an even worse reason than what i've already said -_-

If you don't believe piracy is morally "wrong" then so be it; I would disagree with you and think you're dumb, but that would be a separate argument

If you DO believe it's morally "wrong", then there is absolutely no reason you should be partaking of it anyway.

Just because you "can" do something doesn't mean you should

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Come on, "everybody else is doing it" is an even worse reason than what i've already said -_-

If you don't believe piracy is morally "wrong" then so be it; I would disagree with you and think you're dumb, but that would be a separate argument

If you DO believe it's morally "wrong", then there is absolutely no reason you should be partaking of it anyway.

Just because you "can" do something doesn't mean you should
pretty sure this doesn't belong in this thread >_> Move it to the CT tea party thread

So anyway, let's play melee in southern CT people, i'm off sunday, who wants to play?

p.s. pirating isn't morally wrong.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I just ordered the capture card with all the supplies needed (all the cables/extension cords/the mic). Whenever I go over someone's house there should now be live stream with commentary. It will be pretty ****ing beast. Now whenever Aiser, Garret, and I hang out we can have 2 people playing and 1 person commentating.

I'm so excited for when it gets here. Aiser and I are going to have way too much fun with it/I think people might get mad at how giddy we'll get about it.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I never got your text. :(

You sure you sent it to the right number? (860) 818-5553

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Guyssss.
Chibo is hosting a Brawl+ tournament in PA...but its during my graduation...

T_T CT NEEDS TO REPRESENT!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
**** really?

Marc do you have brawl+... Are you thinking what I'm thinking =]
Marc has it. GOGOGOGOGOGO.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=227163
:D I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU PLACE.

Also, there is an update for it, Spawn AIM me.

The engine for Brawl+ is basically complete now, they're doing almost entirely character balance tweaks now.

For example: Jigg's rest now has higher damage and knockback, and makes a baseball bat sound, and sets the opponent on fire.

I think they said they were going to experiment with Shield-Canceling Sing in later versions.

CFalcon feels almost exactly like Melee falcon now. Its crazy.

But yea, Chibo's tournament is likely to be using Brawlplussery v.4 or higher.

-DD

666 Post :D
LOL! AND ITS MY 66TH POST IN THIS THREAD.

Too good.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Aiser, we have so much to do at my house now. Melee, SF4, Brawl+, not to mention that I'm going to be getting the capture card so we can commentate.

Hurry up and get the job at Tim Horton's, scrub.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Then stop saying things like brawl+ "CFalcon feels almost exactly like Melee falcon now. Its crazy."

Brawl is a different game than melee too. The issue people have with it is it's just trying to make brawl more like melee. Which is dumb because I don't want King DDD in melee that bad lol

Aesir

Smash Master
Then stop saying things like brawl+ "CFalcon feels almost exactly like Melee falcon now. Its crazy."

Brawl is a different game than melee too. The issue people have with it is it's just trying to make brawl more like melee. Which is dumb because I don't want King DDD in melee that bad lol
Who cares? Maybe he's comparing it because oh I dunno it does feel like cfalcon from melee? Gasp!

Everyone needs to be stop being tards.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Who cares? Maybe he's comparing it because oh I dunno it does feel like cfalcon from melee? Gasp!
>_> This^^^^^

Besides, if I could compare how CFalcon in Brawl+ plays to something else, like puppies wearing raincoats, and still get the point across the Falcon is completely awesome, then I would.

Actually, I think I'm going to start using bizarre similes like that from now on, just to see how it works.
:p

>.> Oh, and I'm going to drop by that Laser Tag place in Middletown and see whats up with them and if they'd do tournaments and stuff. I think Nus said once before that he looked there or something but there wasn't really a follow up. I'd like to try my hand at hosting a Brawl+ tournament anyways. Singles/Doubles or whatever. Need to get more people into Brawl+ first though...

/plot
-DD

Top Bottom