• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, I'm only going to serious camp one of them... you can do whatever you want.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Garrett,

From your house to SPOC is 366 miles (there and back). So it'll end up costing about $30 total in gas. Idk how much tolls are, but we can factor that in too. If we have you, Noodles, Aiser and I in a car it'd be like 8/9$ each (5th person would be win since it'd make it ike 6/7 each). :D

Edit:

Here's the thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119741

Edit2:

**** yes, just found out The Bloody Beetroots/MSTRKRFT concert is ages 19+ Guess who just turned 19 a few months ago... :D Man am I ****ing lucky. Unfortunately none of my friends from HS/in college would want to go. T_T

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yup, I forgot Jake. Jakes pretty good.

I know nothing? Last I checked I didn't lose to an eight year old Game and Watch. ;)

:psycho:
T-T I didn't say you know nothing, I just said the guys like Spawn have no idea what they're doing and still own up the place.
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Garrett,

From your house to SPOC is 366 miles (there and back). So it'll end up costing about $30 total in gas. Idk how much tolls are, but we can factor that in too. If we have you, Noodles, Aiser and I in a car it'd be like 8/9$ each (5th person would be win since it'd make it ike 6/7 each). :D
I'm not driving. I drive toooooo much. I drive for my job for christ sake. You drive and i'll give you 15 for gas.

Also, in terms of gas money I think its extremely cheap to be factoring in the amount per person. If someone is driving you out of state and past NY city you should be giving them 12-15 dollars for gas regardless, because they're doing you a favor and your still saving a good 15 dollars for the trip. Some of you need to step your game up and get a job. (Aesir!!!!!)

Edit

DD-Right on.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
*pound* @ Nick

**** straight Nick, **** straight.

Coffee+shower = win for staying up all night... but it = lose for your body. Good thing I don't have class on Thursday. I'm probably going to fall asleep when I get home today.

Edit: PoF, I'm not driving. We gotta find someone to drive lol.

Also, I disagree. If it was just you going, you'd have to spend like 30$+ by yourself. In this case, you're spending like 10$ max.

Aesir

Smash Master
Uhh what? 15 dollars per person?

That's not for gas you're just charging the person to drive for driving them. Which is kinda lame because if you're going anyway why the **** are you charging them?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333

10 chars

Yessir. There are a lotta people that wanna go, so you can have a high demand.

I can't wait to have a capture card. Ima show everyone how good Aiser can be randomly.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Cool story marc, now quote me.
Alright.

That's not for gas you're just charging the person to drive for driving them. Which is kinda lame because if you're going anyway why the **** are you charging them?
True story bro.

So yeah, hooray for Erci working at Costco so I get the capture card for like 40-50$. Then all I gotta do is get a mic from ebay. Aiser and I are gonna **** with commentary.

I is cool nao.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Mike-Lets play Melee tomorrow. I have the day off (as of right now at least...im trying to switch so I'm working tomorrow and am off Saturday...) My friend at QU has a little birthday thingy going on with drinks and stuff and I want to do that. LOL drunkage.

Also, I've noticed something really funny. Smashers suck at life.

Most have either no job, no car, or both.

Aesir-no car, no job
awsmsean-car, job?
Axel-no car, no job
Baka-No car, no job.
Brookman-job, no car, gf.
Budai-Car, job, and GF....win.
Cort-car, job?
DarkDragoon-car? job?
Ercichewman-car, job,
Jam Stunna-Hes married, He won the tournament.
JV Smooth-Car? job?
khaly-car? job?
Mike $-no car, job?
Mogwai-car, job, GF. WINNNNNN
Noodles-no job, no car
POF-car, job..................waiting to go back to school to see if I'll have a GF...give me a week and i'll tell you.
SEXY-no job, car.
SPAWN-Car, no job
THANTOS!!!!!!-no car, job?
TeeVee-no job, no car....CAN he drive yet?
trademark-car, job?

LOL I was bored. Step your game up CT and stop worrying about tournaments and start worrying about getting your lives together. What now?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
mogwai, u teamin with anyone this weekend?

POF: life MM, best of 1

unless ur hindu. then we keep going until one of us comes back as a worm. i think thats the lowest thing in that culture
I'll be teaming with Pakman if he makes it, but that's dependent on his soccer game. backup teamsies?

also, lol @ the rest of your post.

Speak for yourself. Tournament this saturday.
life tourney? or are you coming to No Johns? cause that'd be pretty sweet :p

trademark0013

Smash Champion
i'm pretty sure papito beats all of you tho

car, job, mad hoes

its kind of sad that life is broken down to that tho. theres much more to it according to oprah, lifetime, and cosmo (you notice the pattern, amirite?)

edit. before this thread gets locked, worst character in the game

ness v kirby v pichu

ness obviously

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I was about to post that 1 person can't singlehandedly get a thread locked, but then I remembered that Renth singlehandedly killed the PA player finder, so ****, I was liking having 2 ct threads...

I agree with the above statement on the grounds that ness REALLY blows. I would like to see PC's Kirby play Chu's Pichu to determine which of them gets 2nd worst honors.

noodles

Smash Champion

this. ESPECIALLY if theyre on the way.
I should definitely do commentary.

"Don't get ***** demetri!"

"****, you ****ing suck." I would be such an ******* for commentary. LOL

Someone play Melee with me Thursday

Edit:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226822

^Going to be amazing.
i could play
Mike-Lets play Melee tomorrow. I have the day off (as of right now at least...im trying to switch so I'm working tomorrow and am off Saturday...) My friend at QU has a little birthday thingy going on with drinks and stuff and I want to do that. LOL drunkage.

Also, I've noticed something really funny. Smashers suck at life.

Most have either no job, no car, or both.

Aesir-no car, no job
awsmsean-car, job?
Axel-no car, no job
Baka-No car, no job.
Brookman-job, no car, gf.
Budai-Car, job, and GF....win.
Cort-car, job?
DarkDragoon-car? job?
Ercichewman-car, job,
Jam Stunna-Hes married, He won the tournament.
JV Smooth-Car? job?
khaly-car? job?
Mike $-no car, job?
Mogwai-car, job, GF. WINNNNNN
Noodles-no job, no car
POF-car, job..................waiting to go back to school to see if I'll have a GF...give me a week and i'll tell you.
SEXY-no job, car.
SPAWN-Car, no job
THANTOS!!!!!!-no car, job?
TeeVee-no job, no car....CAN he drive yet?
trademark-car, job?

LOL I was bored. Step your game up CT and stop worrying about tournaments and start worrying about getting your lives together. What now?
16 year old johns. im trying to get a job which will hopefully lead to me getting a car. worrying about tournaments for me is ok considering i always profit from brawl
as I see it, I not only made the list, but tied with Budai for 2nd.
SWISH, COUNT IT!
you actually one what you call a tie, the "win" is bigger than his

Chum

Smash Apprentice
it seems perfectly well thought out to me.

life value = car value * job value * girlfriend value

makes sense to me, stop hating cog :p
I want to see the derivation of this equation! I don't believe that life value can equal zero unless ur like dead. There must be an error!

smash related- When I get back from school on like may 6th I want to play lots of smash, there is no one to play around me unless I drive to Orlando, which has like the worst drivers in the world.... so yea...

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DarkDragoon-car? job?
I have a car, and after I get "cured" of my disease I can actually convince people to hire me.
>___> Telling your employer you have a disease that randomly drops you dead with no warning or visible symptoms is a kinda bad thing to mention.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I'm considering getting a BMW, would that make my life value skyrocket?

Also, I may actually want to go to No Johns on Saturday. Does anyone still have space in their car? If I go I might drive myself anyway cause I'd probably wanna leave reasonably early.

Top Bottom