• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
can't wait to watch grand finals... falcomist's marth is pretty ****

So yes, CogSmooch just saw this at the comic book shop: an insanely cute japanese girl with bangs, a giant bow in her hair (which matched her grey skirt) wearing a rad red track jacket (which matched her red mary janes) with tons of comic buttons on it (including a smiley face watchmen one) blue leggings and wearing a plastic green lantern ring. talking about and reading comics. I almost asked her what it was like being a fanboy's dream come to life but I was too busy not committing adultery.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Yeah, his wake up game is horrible. So is Abels....it makes me so sad. I love how he can combo crouching HP into ultra from an anti air though. :)
As awesome as c.HP Ultra is, it still doesn't redeem the fact that most of the cast can option select his wake-up game so terribly easy. Why is EX Roll grabbable? WHY? ¿POR QUE?

Abels definitely underrated and I think is a little higher than where he is now. Maybe by a spot or two.
Nah he's right about where he should be. Hopefully he gets better in super. First impressions have said his sweep is faster and his CoD rekkas are safer (but to what extent is still questionable). You can't seem to combo into his new ultra but if it works the way I think it does, you should be able to connect it whenever you score a knockdown.

Cog, if I needed a place to stay next Wednesday night, would you be available to house me? It depends on my schedule for PAX next week, I know I need to be in on Thursday but I'm not sure if it's in the morning or the afternoon. If it's the morning then imma probba need the housing :o

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
lol @ the last sentence. most of us have been in a similar situation while in committed relationships i'm sure. mine also involved a hot asian. lol
ha yeah I'm pretty sure my wife would LOL at my story

Cog, if I needed a place to stay next Wednesday night, would you be available to house me? It depends on my schedule for PAX next week, I know I need to be in on Thursday but I'm not sure if it's in the morning or the afternoon. If it's the morning then imma probba need the housing :o
Just Wednesday? Yeah maybe dude... I'll have to double check schedules with the Mrs. of course. The only extra bed is a (nice) futon in our semi-cold basement fyi

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I'm probably going to see this show in Boston April 9th Friday. Gonna get 2 tix for $38.

Band's called Midlake.

Ryan you interested?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Just Wednesday? Yeah maybe dude... I'll have to double check schedules with the Mrs. of course. The only extra bed is a (nice) futon in our semi-cold basement fyi
Yeah, I'm in a hotel with Solid Jake and dmbrandon Thursday Friday and Saturday night, and the Thursday morning thing just occurred to me. Thanks, and a semi-cold basement would be fine, I'll just prepare ahead of time. If you can't, I've got a couple other possible options (off the top of my head, memphischains) so don't worry about it. Worst comes to worst PAX will just have to wait for me, lol.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'm sure we could find some time to hang out during the convention. Depends on how much free time I'm given as a volunteer.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Ouch, you're volunteering. Well, good for you, man. I thought volunteering for local Anime cons was tough. Jeebus I feel bad for you, son.

Also, I was looking at Boxman's Facebook page and saw that one of his interests is 'Camping in Maine'

Fitting?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm in a hotel with Solid Jake and dmbrandon Thursday Friday and Saturday night, and the Thursday morning thing just occurred to me. Thanks, and a semi-cold basement would be fine, I'll just prepare ahead of time. If you can't, I've got a couple other possible options (off the top of my head, memphischains) so don't worry about it. Worst comes to worst PAX will just have to wait for me, lol.
We have blankets and stuff :)
How would you get here?

Am I seeing you on sat?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Ouch, you're volunteering. Well, good for you, man. I thought volunteering for local Anime cons was tough. Jeebus I feel bad for you, son.
Shrug, I'll let you know how tough it was after the convention :p

Also, I was looking at Boxman's Facebook page and saw that one of his interests is 'Camping in Maine'

Fitting?
nah he quit brawl

We have blankets and stuff :)
How would you get here?
Word. I'd probably take a bus to Boston, and take the T to the closest stop to you.

Am I seeing you on sat?
Nah I'll be at the convention into Sunday as well. Unless you mean you're attending Saturday?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
As awesome as c.HP Ultra is, it still doesn't redeem the fact that most of the cast can option select his wake-up game so terribly easy. Why is EX Roll grabbable? WHY? ¿POR QUE?

Nah he's right about where he should be. Hopefully he gets better in super.
I like using Abel against Projectile scrubs. God, is it fun. Hadou........LOL no.

Yeah, I really hope hes good in Super.

Yeah, i have to agree with the EX roll.....it really pisses me off.

I love talking SF with you. :) yay

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Shrug, I'll let you know how tough it was after the convention :p

nah he quit brawl

Word. I'd probably take a bus to Boston, and take the T to the closest stop to you.

Nah I'll be at the convention into Sunday as well. Unless you mean you're attending Saturday?
I meant are you going to SOTP? lol

This is pretty chill. Where are they playing?

mine was pissed off

but prolly cuz mine was a hot asian saying, "i wanna **** you. ur girl doesnt gotta kno"
LMFAO

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es_N6malOwA
pof, you may be right about my youtube channel.
The thing with ISO hacks for me is that I've done this kind of stuff with psp themes, ps3 themes, brawl, and other stuff and I find that it is all really cool for like 1-3 weeks with whatver you do. (texture hacks, music, openings, whatever) and then I just find I want the game in its original form after a while so it's not really worth the time.

I did this thing with the psp game start screen where it goes white and says "PSP." I made Pee Wee Herman go, "I dont make monkeys, I just train em!" from pee wees big adventure and was loving myself for doing it for like a month but after that got extremely bored with it.

I think the best one i did though was the original Dracula and have Bela Lugosi go, "I am......Dracula." on the staircase.

Amazing. lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah the video hacks are kind of a side thing, it's more about the music at the end. 14 minute songs for every stage!

also rofl jake

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Why does Melee need 14 minute songs?

I see what you did there.

omgorsh I am SOOO pumped to play Street Fighter IV tonight. Going to New London to play some really good tournament players. This one kids Ken is god like and easily the best Ken I've ever played.

I'm in the process of learning Arcade Stick so I'm going back and forth between controller and arcade stick because I still like to win and dont want to get too stressed losing a lot with arcade stick.

Dazwa-who do you play BTW? I play Ken, and Abel mainly and am solid with everyone pretty much aside from Viper and Gen.

if i had to say my secondaries are Akuma, and Fei Long.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Sucks about Nujabes... I didn't know who he was until now, but I'll know him soon since I'm gonna be watching Samurai Champloo all the way through for the first time.

I think I might be going to Jam's tournament on Sunday. Who else is going? I haven't been paying enough attention, hah.

Top Bottom