• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Sucks about Nujabes... I didn't know who he was until now, but I'll know him soon since I'm gonna be watching Samurai Champloo all the way through for the first time.
Dude his stuff from Champloo isn't his best.

His albums are absolute masterpieces. Probably some of the best music ever, no homo or meatriding intended.

I could listen to Nujabes for days on end. He was easily one of the most talented producers of hip-hop in history.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
double post for importance! Thumbs, I've been working from gaithersburg this week to spend time with my girlfriend, but tonight she has choir practice for a few hours so I'm looking to smash somewhere in the DC area. HALP!
Well, if you can make the trip to Silver Spring we can play. I'm probably 30-45 minutes away

Didn't know who Nujabes was until now, that's pretty sad.

And on a completely unrelated note, does anyone here remember the movie Searching for Bobby Fischer? I've gotten back into chess and even though I only saw that movie once like 10 years ago, I can't get it outa my head.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Well, if you can make the trip to Silver Spring we can play. I'm probably 30-45 minutes away

Didn't know who Nujabes was until now, that's pretty sad.

And on a completely unrelated note, does anyone here remember the movie Searching for Bobby Fischer? I've gotten back into chess and even though I only saw that movie once like 10 years ago, I can't get it outa my head.
yea, SS is where her practice is at, so I could make it there around 7 or so.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Why does Melee need 14 minute songs?

Also,
-DD
well not every song is going to be 14 minutes.. it just means that instead of the usual 1:30 limit for melee music, every song can be up to 14 minutes. up to. that means all the songs that were too long for 1:30 can be used.
also it means all the songs will be interchangeable.
also the ability to remove objects on the disc means more space which means future potential hacks like barlw

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Why does Melee need 14 minute songs?
spammerer vs starz campfest 2010
I'm in the process of learning Arcade Stick so I'm going back and forth between controller and arcade stick because I still like to win and dont want to get too stressed losing a lot with arcade stick.
i plan on that shortly. it sux not even being able to do qcf :(
I could listen to Nujabes for days on end. He was easily one of the most talented producers of hip-hop in history.
history in general

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
i plan on that shortly. it sux not even being able to do qcf :(

Yeah, I do shoryukens and anti airs like it's my job but QCF sucks....so I don't play Abel much right now on arcade. Change of direction is so hard. lol. Ken on the other hand....sometimes yeah if I'm playin a jumping or wakeup shoryuken scrub. You'll be happy to hear I've been playing E Honda little bit more lately. His EX headbutt comes out really fast and does so much damange. His wake up game is nice too along with his jumping HP if spaced properly.

Everyone in this thread should get SSF IV on ps3 when it comes out and we all should do giant lobbies with eachother. ahhh that would be so fun.

Noodles
Jam
Me
Trademark
Thumbs
Pakman

Am I missing anyone?

SPAWN said he was not going to get it. I died a little inside.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
all this talk of college park reminds me of the 30 feet of salt that separated me from a fun filled weekend with some people.

and from a fun airport happy time with sypherphoenix

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah, I do shoryukens and anti airs like it's my job but QCF sucks....so I don't play Abel much right now on arcade. Change of direction is so hard. lol. Ken on the other hand....sometimes yeah if I'm playin a jumping or wakeup shoryuken scrub. You'll be happy to hear I've been playing E Honda little bit more lately. His EX headbutt comes out really fast and does so much damange. His wake up game is nice too along with his jumping HP if spaced properly.

Everyone in this thread should get SSF IV on ps3 when it comes out and we all should do giant lobbies with eachother. ahhh that would be so fun.

Noodles
Jam
Me
Trademark
Thumbs
Pakman

Am I missing anyone?

SPAWN said he was not going to get it. I died a little inside.
I am also not getting it. My SFIV is still gathering dust.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
well not every song is going to be 14 minutes.. it just means that instead of the usual 1:30 limit for melee music, every song can be up to 14 minutes. up to. that means all the songs that were too long for 1:30 can be used.
also it means all the songs will be interchangeable.
also the ability to remove objects on the disc means more space which means future potential hacks like barlw
Ohhhhh. I didn't know there was a previous limit. That does make a difference LOL.

Everything else I understood =P.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Top Bottom