• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm considering organizing one AT the con.

Just bring a cube and some controllers and set up, take names.

And by take names I mean **** noobs who don't know how to L-cancel and ****.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
If by Dylan you mean also WoZ and many other people that I can't remember. Who else has a bday today?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LBP and LCT Tournaments? Wtf.
xD Glad I'm not going. I'd probably cry for humanity.

*looks forward to Anime Boston*

-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Happy Birthday Daz!

So a few days ago I linked to the book Just How Stupid are We? on Google Books. I started reading it again, and came across this paragraph:

Experience teaches us that we can muddle through despite the serious deficiencies in the American public's capacities. But complacency may not be warrented. Over the last four decades American politics has become increasingly democratic, putting more and more power into the hands of ordinary voters. Nothing in our past experiences justifies the belief that people in these circumstances are up to the task history has now given them.
That was where I stopped reading the book the first time, and I'm having a hard time getting past that point again.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
LBP is sick, I suck at creating but love doing it.

My roommate is actually like god at doing that kind of stuff, hes been on the sony site for top 10 levels of the week or something a bunch of times and wins contests like every other month.

hes actually getting a silver trophy that was casted from a nitted sackboy from the last one he won

hbdy daz

EDIT - I don't get how a tourney with lbp would work though

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Wow Jam. So insightful. It's a shame what our forefathers fought for that we take for granted.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Dazwa-Birthday Happy man.

If only a cool game was released on your birthday! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSoe7FxVvE

LOL "its more like aladdin on speed."

"it comes out on my birthday for crine out loud. How can i be angry?"

i loved searching for that Dazwa. Thanks. lol.

I need to play w SPAWN again to get that training with that guy who beat Lucky and G$. Gah. too goot.

SF IV is awesome. lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
You mean that guy who beat Lucky and HBK. G$ was the most gimpy win I've ever gotten I'm not really counting it too much.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
saying top three marths is kind of hard though.
hbk is super good, but we don't have any marths on the same level as m2k in america.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol wut @ PAX East not having a Smash tournament...I'm a volunteer there, along with dmbrandon and Solid Jake...maybe I should make one happen? :laugh:

Double post to wish Dylan a happy birthday!
u r so banned

If by Dylan you mean also WoZ and many other people that I can't remember. Who else has a bday today?
Jem, Sagemoon, Warrior of Zarona, Pat/Pro, The Answer is No, KingJuan1, and Frank the Tank.

I made a group on AiB called "March 1st Birthday crew," just so I could figure it all out >_>

Happy birthday Dawesomezwa!
hey woah that is not my name

Happy bday Daz!
thank you mr seb

Happy Birthday Daz!
thank you mr stunna

thank you mr cheney

Dazwa-Birthday Happy man.

If only a cool game was released on your birthday!
Thanks, but a cool game was released today! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Man_10 . Can't wait to play it, even if it's just another Mega Man, lol.

Happy Birthday Dazwa!
thank you mr atcha

Happy birthday Dazwa. You're birthday's like... 6 days after mine. :p
thank you FELLOW DYLAN

Špade

Smash Rookie
Octave, if your watching, then THERE i made an account... and Hi everyone, Dan-Marth-Berlin

and happy Bday dazwa

Špade

Smash Rookie
I'm still faithful. I've been a deticated fan since it started and i'm sticking with it... Keep yer fingers crossed lol

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so if I had a smashfest, it'd be possibly:

PoF, Aiser, Sean, Chris Ganon, Roman, Spife... anyone else that might go?

If Zoso posts he might attend then I'll add him.
I can't remember if you said when you were gonna have this thing. If I can make it I'm there (in reality that's prolly like a 25% chance).

Happy Birthday Dazwa!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
happy bdai WoZwa
Thanks!

and happy Bday dazwa
Thank you funny S man!

ctrl alt del has been so bad for so long now...

I feel like I'm too pot committed to stop reading it, but jesus christ, I can't remember the last time the **** strip made me laugh.
Removing it from my bookmarks was one of the wisest decisions I ever made...why it took me so long, and why I even BOTHERED reading it in the first place is beyond me...

Obligatory Happy Birthday comment to Dazwa! :D
Obligatory thank you comment to HEERO!

Happy Birthday Dazwa!
Thanks!

Octave

Smash Ace
Okay, so if I had a smashfest, it'd be possibly:

PoF, Aiser, Sean, Chris Ganon, Roman, Spife... anyone else that might go?

If Zoso posts he might attend then I'll add him.
Octave, if your watching, then THERE i made an account... and Hi everyone, Dan-Marth-Berlin

and happy Bday dazwa
Lol Dan. Nick, I finally got him to make an account! n__n Now, by your logic, he doesn't suck.

Spawn, when would the smashfest be because Dan is interested in giving me a ride.

.awzaD ,yadhtrib yppah ,oslA

Top Bottom