• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh, right. I wasn't paying much attention to the point you were trying to make, was busy farming goats while browsing the boards.

...lol
Haha...farming goats...

Bridgeport [Q_Q], I won't be modding my Wii until next month though.
Bridgeport eh? When do you get outta school? I could drop by there sometime if my girlfriend has school that day and I can drop by. Or if shes busy and I'm just leaving her house.

Yea.
-DD

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
holy **** home stretch......

get hype. Yay go BEN!

edit:
holy **** sawyer def gets the award for most tortured. Hes really gonna wanna **** up jack now. I think the Asian guy was right. The producers mentioned that dilemma with time aka free will or fate and so far, alot of the actions in Dharma times seem to fall in with the fate of the chars as opposed to changing what happened to them...........I love this show again

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
holy **** home stretch......

get hype. Yay go BEN!
I wanna see how the Ben thing works out.
Also,
she kinda just got what she deserved. Also, way to fail Hydrogen Bombs. Way to fail.

Also: WTF with the Statue being a huge-*** Anubis?
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
@Ending.

OH **** NO.
SUCH BULL****.
WHAT THE ****.

>_> I hate cliffhangers. Now wtf is going on.

I mean, yea, bomb went off. So whats that mean? Is time changed now? If it was, why does anything John does now matter? Also, John that is not in the coffin is a John that has been camping on the island forever and somehow has the live-forever thing like Richard does.

Also, Ben stabs like a *****.
-DD

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@Ending.

OH **** NO.
SUCH BULL****.
WHAT THE ****.

>_> I hate cliffhangers. Now wtf is going on.

I mean, yea, bomb went off. So whats that mean? Is time changed now? If it was, why does anything John does now matter? Also, John that is not in the coffin is a John that has been camping on the island forever and somehow has the live-forever thing like Richard does.

Also, Ben stabs like a *****.
-DD

how does jacob dying change things is my question and how the **** does john and his crews actions correlate with jack and them

I gave LOST alot of **** in the 3rd and 4th season, but I must say that they have really done a good job with this one. It has definitely been the most entertaining of all of the prime time shows I've watched. This season definitely gave me good vibes, because they started putting **** together finally!!!!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
LOST
I was talking to my friend Waffu about the finale, and he has come to the conclusion that this second Locke (the alive one) is the smoke monster. And that the person who met with Jacob at the beginning of the episode was the smoke monster's human form.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOST
I was talking to my friend Waffu about the finale, and he has come to the conclusion that this second Locke (the alive one) is the smoke monster. And that the person who met with Jacob at the beginning of the episode was the smoke monster's human form.
Makes sense to me. That would explain why Ben's Daughter says to obey him all the time, and why Locke suddenly wants to kill Jacob, and why Locke acted a little weird when Ben mentioned the smoke monster requesting that from him, and how Locke appeared "mysteriously" with the rest of the passengers.

Although I still think my theory of a past Locke staying and making it to that point in time works out somehow, the story does fit much cleaner when you put it in smoke monster form. I think the smoke monster is really Anubis. Which would be really gay.

-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I am debating going to AB as the GIRUGAMESH guy

but I haven't made any attempts at preparing for this feat :(

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I am debating going to AB as the GIRUGAMESH guy CT soon so I can play Brawl with POF
That would be sick Dazwa. LOL.

So guys:

When are we getting together to play Melee? We should do a smashfest with all of CT

Chewman
Shminkle
milktea
awsmsean
trademark
mike $
Spawn
Cort
Budai
Noodles
Aesir
Dark Dragoon
Chum
Myself
Mogwai

Lets do it. I miss you dorks. :psycho:

Lil-Lets plan something! Get to it! :)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
PoF I'm already scheduled to be in CT June 26th. You guys better run a Brawl & Melee tournament for Darc and I D:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
=x Yay Brawl+!

They removed New Pork City and replaced it with the Wifi Waiting room.
Sweeeeeet.

They also reduced the cooldown time on DoubleTeam.

I'll try it out when I wake up.

Gnite CT!
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Wifi waiting room as a level? Thats ****ing sick. LOL.

Hmmm why june 26th dazwa? I might be on the road/working at my new job then if its on a weekend. :( but we'll figure something out. I plan on hosting a tournament during the summer....sometime.....some way.

Lilian-I can do Saturday night. Fo sho. **** noodles tournament....lets play the meleez guys.

Top Bottom