• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Yeah, talking here is > than talking there. That one is strictly supposed to discuss power rankings though a lot of it isn't. >_>

I lost my ipod/headphones at school. Well, left them in class and came back later to find them gone. Hopefully the teacher took them but probably not... my precious headphones... I am upset but not that upset for some reason. o_O

Cog your friend sounds disgusting, even so he'll probably be able to get with Japanese girls. I assumed he was a guy. >_>

It has nothing really to do with anything but my gf told me American/white guys that are considered a 2/10 here in looks are a 10/10 there. She's studying abroad in Japan too. One of my fatter/uglier friends (he's really not that bad looking, he looks better than when he was in HS but still...) says he's getting girls there. So if you're having trouble getting laid here, just go to Japan. But not China, I have friends who went to China who say girls really want to talk to them and hang out with them but they haven't actually gotten any. Exchange Chinese girls who are here now then tell me that girls are always interested in them because they're different and also to practice english but are never actually interested in them in that way. Now this is only from like a half dozen viewpoints from various people that have been in China/Japan or are from there so I don't actually know. China is also very big and most of the exchange students here or my friends who went there are all around one area so different parts might be different.

>_>

Edit: Classic milktea post appears before mine does.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I used to want to go to Japan, before I realized that they don't have big-breasted school girls in short skirts running around everywhere.

_milktea

Smash Lord
I want to work in Japan with my bf >____>;, or at least visit, and then New York! Or close to NY :). California is awesome too.

Ah, the future.

Optimism: I hope it works out.
Pessimism: Future plans could crumble at any second.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Yeah Aesir, thanks. LOL, I know there's going to be mad complications and such. Worker's visa then the actual couple staying together part.

Since we're sharing, our full (though it may sound silly and unattainable) dreams for the future. After we both graduate, we both work in Japan for three years. I'd have to teach english as a job and learn Japanese (you can get a teaching job pretty easy and you don't even need to know Japanese, just a college degree and speak english. o.O) she would be doing whatever she got her degree for and doing most of the supporting. Then LA probably and we both get jobs, mine will actually pertain to my degree this time. Then when we retire, she wants to open up a bread shop in Japan. I am not sure I want to do that part but I'll let her dream.

Also, we'd be next door neighbors with Lil/Matt while we're living in Japan.

_milktea

Smash Lord
My friends said the girls there are dumb and all they try to do is out-'hot' each other and look better than the other, constantly dressed in heels and fancy things even for just..school.

BREAD SHOP!!!!! YAKITATE JAPANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

edit//I'm obsessed.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
i've seen some nice butts on a few asian girls, but i'm white, and i've yet to see an asian with a sista booty >_>

edit-^white girls used to have flat butts imo, but nowadays they've been outta control with the moneymakers, least around my neck of the woods

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
I have no ***. =(

I had something to say, but I forgot. Oh yeah, a friend told me what lil's friend told her. Also, they all have like uniforms up to high school so it's like freedom to be able to wear what you want and so they always look good. (At least hair style and the way they dress) That's why Asia is so trendy in comparison to us. >_> A lot of them are also naturally thin so they can pull off trendy looks well. Asian hair is also thick so it can be styled well. Everyone has the same features so you gotta stick out. /stereotype Every friend of mine who went to Japan/China says everyone is trendy. The exchange students that come here are somewhat trendy too a lot of the times. But they get influenced by us because they want to fit in and look cool so all the Asian females I know who are exchange students here start buying like abercrombie and stuff. >_> Nothing wrong with that, I just find it funny.

Cia

das kwl
i've seen some nice butts on a few asian girls, but i'm white, and i've yet to see an asian with a sista booty >_>

edit-^white girls used to have flat butts imo, but nowadays they've been outta control with the moneymakers, least around my neck of the woods
HAHAHA @ this whole post. but YES!! at the second area. mother nature is ****** the natural order of things.

:laugh:

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Yeah Aesir, thanks. LOL, I know there's going to be mad complications and such. Worker's visa then the actual couple staying together part.

Since we're sharing, our full (though it may sound silly and unattainable) dreams for the future. After we both graduate, we both work in Japan for three years. I'd have to teach english as a job and learn Japanese (you can get a teaching job pretty easy and you don't even need to know Japanese, just a college degree and speak english. o.O) she would be doing whatever she got her degree for and doing most of the supporting. Then LA probably and we both get jobs, mine will actually pertain to my degree this time. Then when we retire, she wants to open up a bread shop in Japan. I am not sure I want to do that part but I'll let her dream.

Also, we'd be next door neighbors with Lil/Matt while we're living in Japan.
Yeahhhhh, um. This friend of mine who went to Japan has tought English in: China, Korea and Thailand for years. His dream is to open an ESL school somewhere in Asia. And according to him, Japan is the HARDEST place to get an english teaching job in the world. They have extremely strict work visa laws and you have to be really experienced to get your foot in the door. Plus you need to know Japanese.
Then again my friend is crazy so who knows...

He also says Korean girls are the sluttiest by far.

Why are you friends with him then? >_>
He's one of my oldest friends and we do have a lot in common... it's just his annoyingness has been amplified the past few years, coinciding with us not talking nearly as much too. We have been in huge fights over the years so yeah we're not as close as we once were but I still talk to him occasionally.
I just don't want to go to Japan for maybe the only time in my life and have it ruined by him lol

Cog, let's go and ditch
k ^_______^

edit: he says it's crazy over there, everyone is SOOO polite and before he leaves work every day he has to bow to his principal, vice-principal, etc, in descending order of rank lol

_V_

Smash Ace
I've seen many a nice *** on white girls >.>

...but I guess overall you all be right.

I enjoy my Hispanic girls :) I miss this one a lot!

/V's life story

haha (had to keep with the theme)

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
It has nothing really to do with anything but my gf told me American/white guys that are considered a 2/10 here in looks are a 10/10 there. She's studying abroad in Japan too. One of my fatter/uglier friends (he's really not that bad looking, he looks better than when he was in HS but still...) says he's getting girls there.
Hmmm

HMMMM

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
essentially...

in pimp my ride, frequently, xzibit will show off a part of the pimping of a ride by opening with "yo dawg, we heard you like ______ so we put a ______ in your _______ so that you can _______ while you _______" So it became a bit of a meme to just put ridiculous **** in there because it's mad funny when you put like, yo-yos and dogs/dawgs into the blanks and it just sorta grew from there. So like, someone thought it would be funny to put obscure lovecraft references into the blanks and then proceed to show xzibit's decent into madness... :sigh:

Top Bottom