• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yeah, I plan on sticking very close to the Chun Li boards.
I've decided my three characters are

Sagat
Akuma and
Dan

Fei Long is sooooo fun but only has like two moves and they both lag horribly. Ryu is good but his specials are poor and Ken only really has his shroyuken going for him. Chun Li is straight...but just not my style. I'm big on the ninjas.

Does anyone else find Gouken and Seth to SUCK?

Wow, I cant wait for tomorrow. I havent played melee since MM......Definitely need to practice for an hour or so at PC's tonight!

pockyD

Smash Legend
i have to interview someone in an hour

he's a Ph.D from MIT

it's really uncomfortable interviewing people who are not only older than me, but probably waaaay more qualified/experienced than me

Bakasquad5

Smash Apprentice
Ride the Hurricane Road Artist formerly known as t
Why have you not commented on the awesomeness of BlazBlue thumbs? :mad:
im so excited that its finally coming out to home consoles, Noel Vermillion all the way, in other news sadly for u 360 owners i think it will be better for the ps3. some games are already beginning to push the 360 to its limits, like tekken 6 when it comes out.

also in sf4 news, gouken isnt bad just weird to play with, and i refuse to play with seth, i play Cammy White as i have in every street fighter and im probably gonna pick up a secondary just in case, not sure on who yet though, maybe akuma hes pretty bad ***

and jam the dirtiness weres off when u realize an srk account is worth it to learn **** about sf4, thats where i pick up all my combos now

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
thumbs why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my eyes are burning...
browser greater than the mcfoxy thing
also why are my posts suck at 70
Same reason why you're about to get an infraction.

Rules changed =P.
-DD

B

Budai

Good luck today everyone going to NY!

Edit: NOOO I posted in the wrong thread! Can someone delete this and put my post count back to 0?

NOOOOOO

Edit 2: **** you Papito for putting the same comment in both threads! Got me all confused.

Top Bottom