• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I have vids from Mass Madness. But they're Brawl. And this is Connecticut. And Connecticut =/= Brawl.

So I don't have vids.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I have vids from Mass Madness. But they're Brawl. And this is Connecticut. And Connecticut =/= Brawl.

So I don't have vids.
eh some of CT likes brawl right. I think there might be one on there of me. I wouldn't post it, though, it's probably ****ing horrendous

LOL Cog I already had that site bookmarked =3
=3

top row or the far right on the 2nd row. If I'm going to buy a ridiculous watch, no one else better be able to read it.
they have names you know.

Realistically I'm not spending over a hundred dollars on a watch so I kind of want the futara mugen esp since it says for skinny wrists -_-

edit: arg I want the rogue

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
rofl I know what boxing day is, I just didn't know they had a big sale then. hm.

edit: actually Darc you live at home, don't have a car, work full time (?), and make money at every tournament... why the **** wouldn't you buy one LOL

MaNg0

Smash Hero
darc - another thing

i watched u play

ur like a waaaaaaay better version

of hbox

lol

aesir - sup lol

MaNg0

Smash Hero
dam that video makes me laugh

every time i c it hahahah

and i dunno i watched one against

scar and uhhhh i think thats it

im waiting for the ones of mass madness?

i think it was called

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I can't see that vid at work, but I'm guessing it's the one where KDJ four stocks him?
Its Darc! No way KDJ would 4 stock him.

It was a 3 stock...

Anyways~

The guy I'm ordering Pins from said I can have 10 free ones if I design and let him sell them. So I'm gonna show you guys my custom ones! [Not all complete yet!]

Cool, yea?
-DD

Top Bottom