• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
icy asked me if i wanted to go to super mass bros with him. its on the 7th ;_;. i really wanna go to ny but i have a chance at money since mass bros is brawl. iunno what ill do yet
i just bought the lan adapter thing for my wii, anybody want to play wifi?
friend code?
on sec, just hooked it up, and startin up brawl
kayy my FC is 2707-1272-7357

ill add you

Edit: Sorry for double post @__@
jake i wanna play also. let me know when u guys are done
I added both of you, neither have shown up on list yet >_>
im going on now. i thought youd be playing him lol
PLAY BRAWL+!
GOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGO!

so hellsing is a cool show.
Very true.
Too bad its only 12[13?] episodes.
-DD

B

Budai

Agreed. I don't really like posting here anymore. It's all spam and useless talk. If I want to talk to someone from CT....I will call them....because they are my friend.
It's fine if you don't wanna post here anymore, but don't say it's because it's useless talk. You wouldn't be friends with anyone here or have anyone's number if it weren't for this thread or a similar one. :-P

noodles

Smash Champion
jake has really good DI. he lives till like 190 ;_;

ggs jake i have to do homework. ill probably play later if your free

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
gg's noodles
the lan adapter definatly helps alot
still kind of annoying but it hink im getting used to it
now at least i have .. some form of practice XD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
come thru and bring some booze
Yo, I am sooooo sorry dude. I havent been home or online ever since i made that post at school...i had class....picke dup my paycheck....friend from the navy called me and wanted to hangout....and now im going to the movies with some people. Sorry man. I definitely need to see you soon though and we need to hangout. Definitely definitely definitely.

Budai-Quite true, good point.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Yep :3

Evidence is in that post.

Also, when I forgot to mention I listened to SNSD she ended up suggesting SNSD's Gee. She's great =D

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Top Ten Porkiest Projects in the Omnibus Spending bill

10. $1.7 million "for a honey bee factory" in Weslaco, TX

9. $475,000 to build a parking garage in Provo City, Utah

8. $200,000 for a tattoo removal violence outreach program that could help gang members or others shed visible signs of their past

7. $300,000 for the Montana World Trade Center

6. $1 million for mormon cricket control in Utah

5. $650,000 for beaver management in North Carolina and Mississippi

4. $2.1 million for the Center for Grape Genetics in New York

3. $332,000 for the design and construction of a school sidewalk in Franklin, Texas

2. $2 million “for the promotion of astronomy” in Hawaii

1. $1.7 million for pig odor research in Iowa
I hate American Government.

LOL @ Noodles' pic.
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I am sooooo sorry dude. I havent been home or online ever since i made that post at school...i had class....picke dup my paycheck....friend from the navy called me and wanted to hangout....and now im going to the movies with some people. Sorry man. I definitely need to see you soon though and we need to hangout. Definitely definitely definitely.

Budai-Quite true, good point.
yeah yeah you just dont wanna play me in melee lol

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
maybe you guys can help me, in all of your internet wisdom. I'm looking for a video clip i saw on youtube a couple weeks ago, and now I can't find it. The only clue I have about the video, is that there is a black dude in it that says "I got skeelz" at one point. Sound familiar to anyone? It may have been smash related, i'm really not sure.

If you have any information leading to the whereabouts of this video, there is a 5,000 dollar reward. Happy hunting.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
lol back already:laugh: i wont waste my time with $1 so make it $25 and up. Best of 5 MLG rules. you can deny it if you want but it might ruin your internet tough guy image you created for yourself.
i kno i talk trash every now and then but i didnt realize i created an itg image lol. ma fault

however to defend w.e it is i have, i'll do $5

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
****ing "tea room" killed this thread. ggz mods
T-T I know...
Its so sad~

But uh, I'm doing TWEWY pin recolors for the guy I'm buying them from on EBay, and hes giving me 10 free recolored ones. So any of them I have left I'll give out to people who want 'em :3!
Also, my Tin Pin DarkDragoon got a makeover. Its much sexier, and will now be seen on my hat at every smash occasion.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL nah I'm just messing around. That and I really want to play you again, perhaps at the NY tourny somehow? lol btw I beat Tim again, he said I got a lot better. I actually build things other than Gateways now lol

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
LOL nah I'm just messing around. That and I really want to play you again, perhaps at the NY tourny somehow? lol btw I beat Tim again, he said I got a lot better. I actually build things other than Gateways now lol
****, you mean I can't just spam expansions and overrun your 2 bases with 200 supply worth of Ultralisks and Zerglings anymore?

why don't we just play some time this week over the interwebs? preferable Hamachi, but w/e would work.

Top Bottom