• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
*Pages KevinM for backup*

Noodles, if you want to get in on the Writing Workshop, do so soon. We're going to be moving on to part 2 soon.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
there's still 0 hitstun on shields with that code so it fails horribly

all those wannabe melee 2.0 codes make me sick
Agreed. All they would have to do is just play Melee to experience Melee instead of wasting their time trying to make this crappy game "decent." If you want all these things in Brawl, then just ****ing play Melee. It's really quite simple.

I need to lrn2play melee, I played it for only half an hour with DD (getting crushed and making nooby mistakes, while doing zero techs) and I still like it more than brawl...
GGs DD >_>
I like the way you think.

Did Someone Mention Final Fantasy VI?!
Did I mention I now own EVERY VERSION of EVERY FINAL Fantasy except

a few gameboys, mystic quest, IX, XI, X-2

I own

FF 1 (NES)
FF 2 (SNES)
FF 3 (SNES)
FF IV (PS1-FF 2 on SNES)
FF V (PS1)
FF VI (PS1, also FF 3 on SNES)
FF VII (Two copies of it.) (PS1)
FF VIII (PS1)
FF X (PS2)
FF XII (PS2)
Dawn Of Souls (FF 1 and 2) (GBA)
Origins (PS1)
Chronicles (PS1)
Final Fantasy Tactics (GBA, DS, and PS1)

My favorite series of all time. :)

Kennahh

Smash Apprentice
Confirmed, sending Magikarp. (Killingworth, CT)
Put yourself in Magikarp's shoes for a second.
Would you want to be the worst Pokemon? He can survive in polluted water and splash, that's it, so while his the other Pokemon friends are out fighting and having fun, Magikarp is splashing and flopping around in solitude. Even the worst need some love every once and a while!
(insert leave Magikarp alone)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Put yourself in Magikarp's shoes for a second.
Would you want to be the worst Pokemon? He can survive in polluted water and splash, that's it, so while his the other Pokemon friends are out fighting and having fun, Magikarp is splashing and flopping around in solitude. Even the worst need some love every once and a while!
(insert leave Magikarp alone)
I'm loving the edit.
Rofl.

>_> but uh...
o_o You have your reasons I guess.
-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Lol it looks good but I'm at school, I'll watch it with sound on break.

Aesir I just want to let you know on my way to school this morning I saw a sign that said "vote yes on question #1" and I thought of what you said. So what is question 1?

noodles

Smash Champion
jam i think im going to skip the first part. im finding it hard -_-

also does anyone want to go on wifi?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
jam i think im going to skip the first part. im finding it hard -_-

also does anyone want to go on wifi?
Whatever you can do is fine, we'll help you with the rest. But you can't do part 2 unless you do part 1.

Also, I just noticed my name is back to normal. The Stunna is back, baby!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Whatever you can do is fine, we'll help you with the rest. But you can't do part 2 unless you do part 1.

Also, I just noticed my name is back to normal. The Stunna is back, baby!
This is generally the problem I have with writing. I don't like being limited in what I write whenever it is I actually take the time to do so. I prefer to just write whatever I want however I want. I'm fine with assignments that tell you to describe a certain event in your life or compare any two things of your choice because you can still decide what you want to write about.

Btw, I've always preferred "Jam Stunna" over "Peanut Butter and Jam". Glad the Stunna's back :)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
You'd better do this, thumbs. As far as I'm concerned, you don't have a choice. You really have potential, and I'd like to see what you can do with it.

It's true that the assignment is limiting, but the idea behind it is to have a controlled setting where we can ease new people into the writing. Just saying, "Go and write a story" to a beginner is like saying "Go and ride the bike" to a kid. We all need help to get started, and I was no different.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
There is a pure Melee tourny in Maryland on December 6th and Scar, Cactuar, and Chillin may be coming

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=202805

You all better show.

edit- Mogwai I'm getting better at sc and I'm really loving the Protoss. I'm so glad I picked them as my main. Everything new I learn about them is just awesome. I want to play you in a couple of weeks once I've gotten some more practice. I also might get some teaching from Plank who as it turns out was top 15th in the US back in his prime. Lucky for me lol

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
There is a pure Melee tourny in Maryland on December 6th and Scar, Cactuar, and Chillin may be coming

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=202805

You all better show.

edit- Mogwai I'm getting better at sc and I'm really loving the Protoss. I'm so glad I picked them as my main. Everything new I learn about them is just awesome. I want to play you in a couple of weeks once I've gotten some more practice. I also might get some teaching from Plank who as it turns out was top 15th in the US back in his prime. Lucky for me lol
Yea, I've heard Plank is sick. Eggm is also obscenely good.

Both of these statements are by white people standards, Koreans are unfair.

Also, that tourney is on the same day as Mass Madness, so I doubt CTers would go to MD instead of MA :\.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yea, I've heard Plank is sick. Eggm is also obscenely good.

Both of these statements are by white people standards, Koreans are unfair.

Also, that tourney is on the same day as Mass Madness, so I doubt CTers would go to MD instead of MA :\.
ROFL haha so true. Plank told me he could never beat a Korean lol. Is Nal Ra the best Protoss player? I've been watching a lot of his vids and I like his style a lot. He plays incredibly smart.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
ROFL haha so true. Plank told me he could never beat a Korean lol. Is Nal Ra the best Protoss player? I've been watching a lot of his vids and I like his style a lot. He plays incredibly smart.
go here, watch Stork.

http://www.gomtv.net/videos/

Nal Ra is very old news, so are Boxer and Yellow. You should be watching Jaedong, Stork, and Flash at this point, though there are plenty of players in their league (except Jaedong, he's seriously god tier).

thumbswayup

Smash Master
go here, watch Stork.

http://www.gomtv.net/videos/

Nal Ra is very old news, so are Boxer and Yellow. You should be watching Jaedong, Stork, and Flash at this point, though there are plenty of players in their league (except Jaedong, he's seriously god tier).
omg you just gave me a link that actually works on my work computer! <3 you forever. Freaking amazing now I have something to watch at work lol.

When does SC2 come out? I heard the Koreans already have it, in which case we're screwed. They're probably already leagues ahead of us.

Top Bottom