• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
Who ever becomes president will inherit a executive branch with the most power it's ever had since the beginning of this country. lol.

They should fix that...

Nus, thats nov 5th not 4th......>_>

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
V will blow up the president on the 5th.

I hereby nominated to be V DAY.

>_> On Nov.5th, all posts in the CT Thread must be accompanied by some sort of image of V or guy fawkes, or something that suggests anything at all related to them.

<_< Now the trick will be to remember...

Also:
Noodles, technically, TODAY is erection day.

-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably go to Chris' after work. Anyone know about how long a drice PC is from Waterbury/New haven?

BUM163

Smash Lord
bx weekly this friday for soul calibur 4, melee and brawl. if you bring a setup and we use it... your venue fee will be reduce. it would be good to see come ct people out here and it's also a std/smash till dawn which last time ended at 8am. of course you don't have to stay till that time. the venue is big, comfortable and you can get food from the store or chicken fried or mcdonalds. the boss is also real cool.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So I'm home today guys.
=_=; I'm kinda sick...
D: However, if someone wants to stop by...play smash...bring controllers...

>_>...

Otherwise, I'm just watching the news, and rofling at all the stupid mistakes they make.

Like, on ABC just now, they're out in Times Square, and the guy said, "We'll give the McCain supporters 5 seconds*hold microphone to the crowd chanting 'Vote McCain!'*, and now we'll give Obama supporters equal time *holds microphone to the crowd again, still chanting 'Vote McCain!', standing several feet from the actual Obama supporters*.

Also, every 18 seconds, an adult over the age of 65 will enter the ER because of a fall.
>_> I hate watching the news.

edit//
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MA4mwnlhh4
Makes me happy.

editedit//
Jesus. Now the breaking news is "Obama Voting".
>_> BIG DEAL. Even HIS vote doesn't matter. Only the electoral college does =3=;

Oh wait, only CNN and ABC are showing Obama voting.
Fox is showing some dude talk about his book which appears to be about interior decorating.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Posted this in another thread

Regardless of what you think of either candidate, the fact of the matter is that McCain will most likely die within a year in office if he's elected and Palin will become the president. Historians will later point this event out as the defining moment in the fall of the United States of America.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
mogwai mind if i hitch the ride with you? i'd be driving to ur house, of course
That's fine with me, but I'm probably gonna be going Friday night and then staying like, the whole time, so if you need to leave early or something, might not make sense.

<--- has no life this weekend and is happy about it.

I'll probably go to Chris' after work. Anyone know about how long a drice PC is from Waterbury/New haven?
this...

like 40 min
but actually a little more, probably closer to an hour, but somewhere between 40-60 mins.

Obama will be shot. I'm sorry, but it is true. We are not ready for a black president yet.
Um, not ready for a black president? I wasn't ready for a mentally ******** president but I didn't go out and shoot Bush on Nov 8, 2000.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Haha yeah. In an SNL opening he said, "And to all those people who are asking, 'Is America ready for a black president?', I say why not, we just had a ******** one"

I think that was 6 or so months ago, can't really remember lol

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Haha I remember that^ Is anyone going to the "smash sunday" biweekly thing in Hamden on sunday? It's mad cheap, should be fun.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Those of you are eligible to vote and did not do so today, You Are F-u-c-k-i-n-g ********.

Those of you who did vote: :) :) :)

Also, I'm going with Trade and possibly ZK along with Mikemoney to Chris's this Friday night. See all you lovers there. I needs some good time with Wes, Chris, and Paul.

Ummm Cort and PC's next team name definitely needs to be Chris Paul! LOL! Too good!

I might go to that Brawl shindig on Sunday....going to depend how tired I am. It's really close to me so I probably am.

Top Bottom