• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
yeah im quoting it again

after seeing drunk girls and ***** outfits and seeing ppl throw up all over the place, because college kids are silly.......

seeing your son reminds

me what halloween is

all about

pound3
true story.. although seeing skimpy outfits on females doesn't bother me so much
edit: also one day and only one page increase? ct thread im disappointed

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
yeah im quoting it again

after seeing drunk girls and ***** outfits and seeing ppl throw up all over the place, because college kids are silly.......

seeing your son reminds

me what halloween is

all about

pound3
Worshipping

Satan?

Pound 3

*Pound Satan*

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
true story.. although seeing skimpy outfits on females doesn't bother me so much
edit: also one day and only one page increase? ct thread im disappointed
when ur an RA. the thought of having to write up reports of incidents(ppl passing out/throwing up/doin dumb **** in ur dorm) on halloween night can get a bit scary.

I luv me some

skimpy whores

pound 3

Laijin

Smash Hero
Hey guys. I need some help.
I'm making a touhou-like top down shooter and I'm using Arche from Tales of Phantasia as the main character.
Can anyone help me pick out a name? So far I'm thinking about going with: "The Rhaspody of Arche's Weather Report". There is no story. So the name can be anything, even if it does'nt make sense. I'll put you in the credits if you come up with a good name.

_milktea

Smash Lord
me and my friend's outfits weren't even that skimpy (obvsly had shorts beneath my dress durr) and we got picked on by some douchebag with a huge news camera -_-;;;;. because we were the only two dressed up that early in the day.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
If I do not end up playing smash tomorrow with SPAWN and Cort someone else want to play?????

Im dying to play Melee.

PS-Someone ****ing egged my car tonight. I was coming back from Central like 45 mins ago with some friends after hitting up this party and my car got ****ed up. It was a pain in the *** cleaning it up. I was so drunk that it really didnt bother me much though. I had a good night.
you were in newbritain and you didnt check me and you was at a party! FAILURE

u was up at central and you couldnt call me? i c how it is
you feel me

i want to play melee
im gonna hit you up buddy

also people should play smash with me ive been practicing lately. thank you:)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
hitstun codes released for brawl also any results from the first anmc event?
O_O LOL WHERE.
Also;
Sandra and I told her mother that we were seeing a really long movie and hanging out in the mall yesterday.
I just spent yesterday sneaking Sandra back across the state to hang out in my neck of the woods, so we went up to my house and chilled for a few hours, then we hit the trail to Hartford and visited my sister who is going on her second week there now.

Then we went to dinner with my mother and her fiance, along with Sandra, during which Sandra's mother called and asked where we were[entirely in spanish]. After Sandra explained, she was being accused of lying, so she handed the phone to my mother, who took care of things.
Moms are top tier. At least my mom is. Totally covering my/her ***. Too good.

Then my mom asked if I could spend the night over there[Also in poor and broken spanish]. I got to. For the second week in a row.

Then this morning[circa 5:30am] I got woken up by Sandra who was cold, so I let her snuggle up with me. Then we kinda did that all day.

She also had us go play smash several times, completely unprompted by me.
It was amazing.

In short:
This weekend > CTCon Weekend.
>_> Amazing, I know right?

-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
O_O LOL WHERE.
Also;
Sandra and I told her mother that we were seeing a really long movie and hanging out in the mall yesterday.
I just spent yesterday sneaking Sandra back across the state to hang out in my neck of the woods, so we went up to my house and chilled for a few hours, then we hit the trail to Hartford and visited my sister who is going on her second week there now.

Then we went to dinner with my mother and her fiance, along with Sandra, during which Sandra's mother called and asked where we were[entirely in spanish]. After Sandra explained, she was being accused of lying, so she handed the phone to my mother, who took care of things.
Moms are top tier. At least my mom is. Totally covering my/her ***. Too good.

Then my mom asked if I could spend the night over there[Also in poor and broken spanish]. I got to. For the second week in a row.

Then this morning[circa 5:30am] I got woken up by Sandra who was cold, so I let her snuggle up with me. Then we kinda did that all day.

She also had us go play smash several times, completely unprompted by me.
It was amazing.

In short:
This weekend > CTCon Weekend.
>_> Amazing, I know right?

-DD
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=202006

Cort

Apple Head
there's still 0 hitstun on shields with that code so it fails horribly

all those wannabe melee 2.0 codes make me sick

Top Bottom