• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
all this korean-ing
you guys need to get on the hub; the smashers there play sc.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
yeah i can have a smashfest at my house for sure from anytime after 9 pm friday until sunday morning (work at 7 am) lemme know if anyone is interested / can bring a TV /wii or anything. I have 2tv's and 2 setups. also my house is close to metro north for people who'd take a train. also ninja link might come for all who like brawl LOL

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yeah i can have a smashfest at my house for sure from anytime after 9 pm friday until sunday morning (work at 7 am) lemme know if anyone is interested / can bring a TV /wii or anything. I have 2tv's and 2 setups. also my house is close to metro north for people who'd take a train. also ninja link might come for all who like brawl LOL
I'll be thur with a TV and wii and smash bros and possibly recording stuff.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'll be there with a setup and without pants.

I'll come
AWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAH

Top Bottom