• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

"G"

Smash Cadet
Hey Papito:

You talked alllllllllll that trash about my Melee tournament and how you and your brother were going to beat so many people and you do not show up?

hmmm. Trademark talked trash but he showed up and won money.....
You suck anyways so i wouldn't be talking and your tournament had a ****ty turnout. I could use the money i wouldve spent there on a better tournament like NFB3.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You suck anyways so i wouldn't be talking and your tournament had a ****ty turnout. I could use the money i wouldve spent there on a better tournament like NFB3.
>_> Its easier to just say, "Stuff came up, my bad. Maybe next time!"
<_< But I guess being hostile is like breathing for people nowadays?
-DD

_V_

Smash Ace
G and Papito seemed pretty friendly about their **** talk to me?

Those be the kind of people I like. Have to be confident and talk ****, but they admit they are just doing it for fun.

Talking **** is half the fun.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
G and Papito seemed pretty friendly about their **** talk to me?

Those be the kind of people I like. Have to be confident and talk ****, but they admit they are just doing it for fun.

Talking **** is half the fun.
:3 Maybe I just don't like to because I can't back any of it up.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Meh, it is what it is.
:3 Well, if it makes anyone feel any better, I beat PoF pretty soundly in some frienlies, and G ***** me pretty hard in our last set of friendlies some months ago.
XD So uh, what?
-DD

"G"

Smash Cadet
:3 Well, if it makes anyone feel any better, I beat PoF pretty soundly in some frienlies, and G ***** me pretty hard in our last set of friendlies some months ago.
XD So uh, what?
-DD
Now i can sleep at night knowing this...but seriously Pof's tournament was pretty far and i wasnt going to spend money on gas and to enter the tourny.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Jam some crazy stuff happened. Ninjalink (Diddykong player) sent M2K to the losers bracket in Winners semi-finals then he played Azen.

They traded off matches and were 2-2. Ninjalink was up with 3 stocks and Azen had 1 with like 120%+ I think and came back and won. It was so insane. He had like 165%+ by the end. Incredible match but I left early I don't know who won.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Hey Papito:

You talked alllllllllll that trash about my Melee tournament and how you and your brother were going to beat so many people and you do not show up?

hmmm. Trademark talked trash but he showed up and won money.....
yea. beat kaiser and phish it in MMs
lost to chineesah
all MMs were close.

at esticle, i MMd chillin and lost, then won the rematch. he was drunk tho. no johns

chillin's waveshines are the gayest thing in melee
Jam some crazy stuff happened. Ninjalink (Diddykong player) sent M2K to the losers bracket in Winners semi-finals then he played Azen.

They traded off matches and were 2-2. Ninjalink was up with 3 stocks and Azen had 1 with like 120%+ I think and came back and won. It was so insane. He had like 165%+ by the end. Incredible match but I left early I don't know who won.
azen won
I was also asking about PoF's event. Were there any LLHS videos as well?
budai has some videos recorded. i forgot half the time the recordings were on and did stupid stuff. lol. no johns

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Now i can sleep at night knowing this...but seriously Pof's tournament was pretty far and i wasnt going to spend money on gas and to enter the tourny.
NFB3 is the way to go. I want to meet up with you and Papito to play but everytime Louis goes I have work so it looks like I'll have to wait till then.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
OMFG!
*Prays for the recording of Azen to surface*

>_> I'd almost say I regret seeing my girlfriend on Saturday.
<_< But I know I don't.
-DD

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Hello everybody

I'm posting regarding to the CT player finder and I'm curious to know if anyone lives in or near the city of Putnam, CT. I go there for boarding school for most of the year,but I live in NJ. It's a pretty desolate area so I wouldn't be suprised if no one has even heard of it. :p
I am a competitive smasher but haven't been to a tourny yet.

PM me if you would like to know my friend code or MSN.

Cheers to eveyone!

NOTE: My account is being shared with a friend in aussie in case you wonder about my lolcation.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
o.o Why share an account?
Also, I know where Putnam is!
No where near me =_=.
Nice to meet you though ^_^.

-DD

_V_

Smash Ace
Welcome!!!

I don't think Putnam is near me, but I will be in NY most of the year anyway...so I guess it doesn't matter haha.

PoF- Normal DI is not hard...hold up if someone is going to hit you to either side. Hold left or right if you get hit up.

That is the basic idea behind it...the directions are a bit exaggerated, but like I said, those are the basics.

_V_

Smash Ace
OMG I am so glad I am coming home this week!

I am going to Jam's meetup Wednesday (I Believe)...I don't know if you guys would want to go because people will just annoy you to play the whole time haha.

I will definitely come by at some point though!

CT be ready, Tuesday, YAY

Top Bottom