• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Uhh...
The only thing I know for sure is that Cort got 3rd in Teams.
He was teaming with a Level 8 Luigi.
-DD
that goes to show how good he really is, i hear alot of bull**** people saying they are close to his skill but sorry no. i dont think there is anyone that can really fruck with this guy in this game. that lives in ct that is.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Haha ****. Oh well that's still very impressive. Why did he pick Luigi? Haha. I'm pretty sure the CPU Luigi doesn't even up b for recovery, only over b's and doubles jump.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'd guess because he was either trying to be funny, or because of Lugi's insane nair priority and knockback.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
sup. jose and i start school again in 3 weeks. if anyone wants to come play/chill in middletown, i dunno jose's schedule, but i'll probably only be up for like the first 3 weeks of september until school starts to kick my ***. if you plan on coming to middletown sometime, post in the 4 swords thread or aim me, since i like never come to this thread except in a blue moon.

this post is obviously mostly aimed at sean, marc, that greek kid, and whoever else is cool but not in the 4 swords.

Aesir

Smash Master
sup. jose and i start school again in 3 weeks. if anyone wants to come play/chill in middletown, i dunno jose's schedule, but i'll probably only be up for like the first 3 weeks of september until school starts to kick my ***. if you plan on coming to middletown sometime, post in the 4 swords thread or aim me, since i like never come to this thread except in a blue moon.

this post is obviously mostly aimed at sean, marc, that greek kid, and whoever else is cool but not in the 4 swords.
Awh yeahhhhH!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

>_> I'm confused.
Am I the greek kid?
Please?
;_; Aesir isn't alone anymore you know...
-DD

Khaly

Smash Cadet
yeah
me, hector and stephen actually make up a 3 man team now.
hector scouted me after i top 4'd like 3 tournaments in a row.
after that, i won two tournaments. one with my deck, another with hectors.
then i top 2'd the one after that.
stephen joined today, actually.

i have the flagship deck. i run the most expensive cards, and hector's letting me borrow a lot.
hector runs my old deck, but he's improved it so much that its just as good.
and stephen runs an exodia deck that can beat my deck, and he just needs a couple more to finish.

he had to give back a dark armed dragon to his friend, so now its basically my deck and his merged into one. its pretty good, a variation of twilight circle, XD.

PRlNCE OF FIRE

Smash Rookie
I run 3 prime material dragons and 3 honests.

when ever they decided that there's going to be another Connecticut smash tourney, someone please IM me on aim or something because I'm dying to go and would need housing.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Theres a card from the new set called Intercept.

"Activate this when your opponent tribute summons a monster with 1 tribute. Take control of that monster."

Top Bottom