• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Ho.
Lee.
Shynamite.

So yea, I was messing around with this new program I got today, and I decided to use it on the CT Title picture for practice.
I think it came out fairly well for my first try.
>_> That was frustrating to do on a touch pad, I hated trying to use my mouse for it, so I'm going to buy a tablet tomorrow.
=D Maybe then I can produce my OWN work, and not mooch off of other's.

Now I'm probably going to color this after I get some sleep, and then move on to other places of Lil's DeviantArt account and **** mess with those.

Edit:
Poffy, stop posting pro/con Melee/Brawl Stuff.
Its old, especially from you, and it is only asking to make more trouble =_____=;

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
That's really, really good.
@_@ haha, thanks.
:3 All I can do when I look at that picture is stare at the elbow and be like... ;_; Bawww!
I'm thinking I won't touch the .8 thickness for a while (as seen on said elbow, Hair, etc.), because I like how the .5 is kinda...nicer to look at.

Then I guess I'll have to use .3 for details and such.
Haha, I'm really tired now.
I need a tablet.
-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I love how Sean does no post often...but when he does....its pretty epic.

Also, Jam I came back tonight expecting that post to be complete and it was not. :(

(tear shed....)

I've come to realize that actually going into TRAINING MODE in Melee is not a bad idea if you need to work on tech skill such as L cancels, wavelanding, pillaring, waveshines, and wavelands on platforms. I've been doing that lately and have been seeing significant improvement in my tech skill.

I've also have come to realize that I hate Brawl not because its a slower game, or the defensive system is completely broken but because everything in that game can be replicated with ease. Melee is a much more FREE game. You can do so much more in Melee. The movement is smoother. The only gods honest thing I like about Brawl better is how good the C-stick is. Its good in Melee...but it still feels laggy upon executing smash attacks
You said you hated it because of the defensive system like two days ago...please just stop this.

GG's V! the lag was mad weird the picture itself didnt lag but it was just the controls that were delayed. I exited out cause I started to fall asleep I've been up and worked for waaay too long so I'm real beat. And I guess you're welcome? Haha and thank you for my ******. Play me more often.

_V_

Smash Ace
Alcohol is a depressant...be careful.

Words of wisdom from experience >.> Haha

And yeah definitely Nana, it was good times. I will plug in my LAN adapter next time, maybe that will help a bit. I didn't feel like moving my Wii haha.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
-Nana:

Couple of things

A-That was not aimed at you or anything, so stop being a tool.

B-I'm not the one who has friends who made my username TWICE to insult me so if you think IM coming off as immature.....you have issues.

I have every f-u-c-k-i-n-g right to voice my opinion about something as you do. If you actually looked at my post you'll notice that I actually complimented Brawl by saying I miss the C-stick and how its pretty slow in Melee.

Go play Wifi

Cort

Apple Head
Incorrect usage of tool

I don't find the PoF imposters funny in the least

Your opinion has consistently been dumb as hell

lol @ wifi insult

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
-Nana:

Couple of things

A-That was not aimed at you or anything, so stop being a tool.

B-I'm not the one who has friends who made my username TWICE to insult me so if you think IM coming off as immature.....you have issues.

I have every f-u-c-k-i-n-g right to voice my opinion about something as you do. If you actually looked at my post you'll notice that I actually complimented Brawl by saying I miss the C-stick and how its pretty slow in Melee.

Go play Wifi
POF I'm not a tool ever haha. You do a lot of it for attention it seems and I believe I wasn't the only one who said something about it although as you say if you want to, then keep going with it. I'm telling you because it makes you seem annoying and dumb. Yes I do know who Frost (only him) is and although I find it amusing, I have nothing to do with it so how am I immature?

Go play wifi? Ha um ok? 3/4 of the I play it's with you pal :0)

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I'm always down for meeting more great people. Your avatar speaks volumes to your awesomeness.
I'm awesome.

Jam and JV are my favorite black men.

After Mike Tyson, of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5YIhjVInWI&feature=related
I'll eat his children

I think I'm spending too much time on the internet. My wife asked me who some guy on TV was and I said, "I don't know, some noob," without thinking.
sometimes I have to stop myself from actually saying "lawl" in real life. >_>

OWM that article is nuts

also:

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
^ Mike Tyson ftw
----
wow I missed 3 full pages of posts yesterday, nice work ct
----
Jam, nice millennium post
----
The Prince of Fire and Ice drama makes for an interesting story. They should represent the duality of each other and express opposite opinions. I'm thinking epic along the lines of Harvey Dent/Two Face or Smeagol/Golem

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
lmao @ emo pig...
lmao @ at jam calling tv guy a noob

to the person who lawld in rl... me and my brother one day decided to try and pronounce words like that, much hilarity ensued

fruit roll-up <<< fruit by the foot.... by a lot...

DD were do you get your drawning tools... i doodle pretty well myself but those things are too expensive... do you know were i can get some not so pricely ones..right now i only use .5 and .7 since you can get those pretty much anywere... also nice drawing.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Smeagol/Golem
LOL!
"Poffy wants Precious Brawl..."
"NO! NO! WE WANTS MELEE! YES! MELEE! AHahahahhaha!"
"But...Brawl is Poffy's Friend!POFFYPOFFY"
"POFFY HAS NO FRIENDS! MELEE IS ALL YOU NEEDD!"
"But...Melee doesn't have Wifi!"
"..."
"Haha, I gotcha there Poffy!
"MELLLLEEEEEEEEEEE RRRAAAAGGGGGEEEEE"
-DD

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
LOL!
"..."
-DD
lmao......

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD were do you get your drawning tools... i doodle pretty well myself but those things are too expensive... do you know were i can get some not so pricely ones..right now i only use .5 and .7 since you can get those pretty much anywere... also nice drawing.
I made that particular one in Manga Studio EX 3.0.
My dad got me a set of pens and whatnot on his last trip to the Philippines, cause they're like, manufactured there, so its dirt cheap.
Along with the volumes upon volumes of pirated and subbed Anime.
I think Lil said she has a good set last time I talked with her, maybe she knows where to get some ;P.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL!
"..."
-DD
What's it doing!??! Stupid fat Brawl! HE RUINS IT!

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
I made that particular one in Manga Studio EX 3.0.
My dad got me a set of pens and whatnot on his last trip to the Philippines, cause they're like, manufactured there, so its dirt cheap.
Along with the volumes upon volumes of pirated and subbed Anime.
I think Lil said she has a good set last time I talked with her, maybe she knows where to get some ;P.
-DD
wait, where did you get that program.. i been looking for a computer program like that, also maybe she will post soon as save me from my drawing tool woes... yah i need to go to the phillippines apparently

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_>.
Its an uhh...
Expensive program.

TORRENT IT HERE:
http://www.torrentportal.com/torrents-details.php?id=1522522

>_> Extract it/Mount it with Magic ISO.
And you're all set.

Orrr....
Be patient and wait for us to meet somewhere, and I'll bring my portable Hard drive with all the installer files on it and I'll install it :3.

>_> SPEAKING OF MEET UPS!
*runs to the 4Sword topic*
-DD

trademark0013

Smash Champion

9BOY

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
NINE#110
Prince Of Fire! Stfu! You Sound Like A ******! People Don't Care What You Think! I Am Obviously Better At Smash So They Will Listen To Me!

Top Bottom