• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'd be Prince of F***
>_>.
Khhaaalllyyyyyy....
Your *'s got in the way of your words.
=D It could be anything!
Flip, Flop, Flup, something that doesn't have an L or a P in it, etc.
-DD

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Fun games Noodles. Your ROB is an animal. We should play again whenever.

The end of that ROB vs. Diddy match was epic. You know what I'm talking about.

jinoichi

Smash Rookie
Hey I need help can you guys give me suggestiong on making my pc super quick ? please and thank you

_V_

Smash Ace
Budai knows alot about computers...he helped me before when I was considering upgrading mine! Maybe he will see your post, he hasn't been on alot lately!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hey I need help can you guys give me suggestiong on making my pc super quick ? please and thank you
>_> Is your computer running slow, or is it just slow?

If it is running slow, then just clean it out with stuff like AdAware and Spybot:S&D.

If your computer is slow, then get a new one.
Or go through all the trouble of finding RAM that will fit.
>_> I like getting a new computer unless I built mine from scratch, cause then I'd already know what I need to get.

Know how much RAM/Processor you're running with right know?
-DD

jinoichi

Smash Rookie
>_> Is your computer running slow, or is it just slow?

If it is running slow, then just clean it out with stuff like AdAware and Spybot:S&D.

If your computer is slow, then get a new one.
Or go through all the trouble of finding RAM that will fit.
>_> I like getting a new computer unless I built mine from scratch, cause then I'd already know what I need to get.

Know how much RAM/Processor you're running with right know?
-DD
512MB is my current memory at this point but is that good or not ?:confused:

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Jinoichi, I don't have time to get into anything now, but if you're just looking for a new computer or new computer parts, check out www.slickdeals.net every now and then until you find a deal on what you want.

If you want info on what you should do specifically (i.e. upgrades, brand new computer, etc.), then I can talk to you tomorrow evening or something if you need help. I'm sure there are others who could help you out as well (and they already have it seems). I'm really good at finding amazing deals on computer stuff though ;-) .

IM me on AIM at GameWiz442 and I'll get back to you sometime tomorrow if you still need help.

Thanks V for thinking of me! I haven't been posting that much lately since I've been quite busy. Started my new full time job today, so chances are I'll have a lot less free time (at least during the week). I've still been keeping up with all the posts, however. Once I get a new phone I should be to check the thread during the day, since it's blocked on my work computer.

_V_

Smash Ace
Hell yeah! You are the man haha.

LOL I was just playing melee vs level 1 computers for like an hour...it is funny.

My moonwalks are getting sexy :)

Anyone want to play Brawl?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I think I'm spending too much time on the internet. My wife asked me who some guy on TV was and I said, "I don't know, some noob," without thinking.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
she probably hates high fives.
I love how Sean does no post often...but when he does....its pretty epic.

Also, Jam I came back tonight expecting that post to be complete and it was not. :(

(tear shed....)

I've come to realize that actually going into TRAINING MODE in Melee is not a bad idea if you need to work on tech skill such as L cancels, wavelanding, pillaring, waveshines, and wavelands on platforms. I've been doing that lately and have been seeing significant improvement in my tech skill.

I've also have come to realize that I hate Brawl not because its a slower game, or the defensive system is completely broken but because everything in that game can be replicated with ease. Melee is a much more FREE game. You can do so much more in Melee. The movement is smoother. The only gods honest thing I like about Brawl better is how good the C-stick is. Its good in Melee...but it still feels laggy upon executing smash attacks

Top Bottom