• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Yes guitar nerd. Good thing. My Electra is nice, I freaking love Les Pauls with all my heart and my weiner (I would love a vintage SG or Custom). People into more classical or jazz guitar playing don't really dig them as much, I've found. The tone spectrum thing on my guitar is pretty cool, you can make some neat tones with it...make it sound really hollow or tinny or whatever...nothing too drastic though. I need some vintage gear.
I remember not liking Les Pauls even when Led Zeppelin was all I listened to. At the very least, I've always preferred SGs, but I know that's just the Tony Iommi fanboy in me.

My Dad is building his own resonater from scratch. >_>
That's incredibly awesome.

I'm working Saturdays 4-11 until further notice, so no Esticle for me. :ohwell:

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
barack is lessening the punishment for federal offenses concerning marijuana

discuss.
now I'm a huge fan of the ganga and supporter of everyone getting lifted, but it's not he first thing on my list for qualities in a president. I think there are more serious matters concerning our nation like health care and inflation. However it is nice to see someone in a position of power speaking in favor of lessening the stigma on mary jane.
It's too bad that the president actually has little say in laws concerning drugs and such. There are too many other people who need to approve of lessening such laws which makes it a long uphill battle

I didn't even post a link, I feel so lame, I must be tired.

Generator and The Empire Strikes first are probably my two favorite albums from Bad Religion. I say this cause I'm just cool like that.
Empire strikes first is full of win

But...I do.... it was going to be my life before I got into filmmaking. Well that and my college's music program turned out to be strictly classical. Couple that with me playing tenor sax... well yeah. But um I really do, I love Jazz and have lots of jazz vinyl ect. I mean if you play sax in a jazz band you have to be into it.
I acquired a bunch of old jazz and blues vinyls and some of that stuff is so good to listen to. even if you have no idea who or what it is.

I actually just got back from a used record store and picked up some winners
-bob marley - kaya
-queen - sheer heart attack
-talking heads - little creatures
-U2 - war
-some random strange danny elfman one
:)

Yeah!

I just finished up Metal Gear Solid! Time to go to sleep....wake up and go to work for a few hours...and then go through Metal Gear 3 haha haha YES!

I am SOOOO pumped for Metal Gear 4!

Seriously, at Esticle im just going to be using Snake all day long. (Seriously though, just for that day I am debating dropping Meta Knight....just because I am in the biggest Metal Gear mood ever haha)
put your snake boner away

My job at Sirius is the coolest thing ever. I basically sit at a work station, listen to music, and program channels. Like yesterday I programed "Hair Nation" from 7-midnight, but I'm completely sick of 80's hair metal now lol. Also on monday I programed marky ramone's show on the punk channel, and bam's show on another. I actually loveeeee going to work

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
But it matches my avatar!

Great games, Nana. Sorry about that last one, Gabriel hit the eject button on the Wii (he also unplugged my controller that time I was stuck on the ledge). I'm about to feed him now, so I might be back on after that.
Haha it's all good dude. Those were some sweet matches. You're the only Samus I've ever played and you're DK is mad good. GGZ

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You can call me Zoe btw, forgot to mention that.
>_> Zoe is a girl's name.
Am I right?
<_< More girl smash players? Amazing!

Also, that 0->Death on Marth can be found:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mg21j4Rg49k
Its Marth's Last stock that it happens.
>_> Its Combo #19 on the Combo list for Lucario on his boards/guide that replaced my guide because I ignored it.

-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
That Marth needs to learn how to mash R.

I lol'd when I saw that the whole combo did 65%.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I remember not liking Les Pauls even when Led Zeppelin was all I listened to. At the very least, I've always preferred SGs, but I know that's just the Tony Iommi fanboy in me.

I'm working Saturdays 4-11 until further notice, so no Esticle for me. :ohwell:
I'm not a huge fan of them either but I don't hate them. I actually own an Epiphone Les Paul that sounds pretty good. Personally my favorite type of guitar is the Fender Jazzmaster. They're so awesome.

Cort

Apple Head
posting too many gifs of shay laren and apparently calling bad moderators "bad" is disrespectin their forum naziships

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Cort I just noticed you have 185 posts to go.

Your 10,000 post better be a Blade Breaker sig request.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it does suck. That marth needs to try pressing L or R and if that doesn't work upB. He also should not have gotten gimped so easily.

Aesir

Smash Master
Yeah it does suck. That marth needs to try pressing L or R and if that doesn't work upB. He also should not have gotten gimped so easily.
No one said it was inescapable LOL.

he could have hair dodged when he was off the stage but air dodging while on the stage? he would have still been hit.

invincibility frames during air dodging isn't as good as it was in melee.

_V_

Smash Ace
I do not like Les Pauls >.>

How can you hate on Fender? My start plays 1000 times nicer than every Gibson I have ever played.

Granted it is a Mexican piece of ****, but Americans sound very good.

The only Gibsons I ever really loved were the ES series. I wish I had enough money for one, but my custom tele is fine for now, I guess.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:p Yea, and if you air dodge Lucario can just DAir you instead >_>.
XD Its still wicked hard to pull off properly.
-DD

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Welcome to Politics, theres a lot of racists out there. >___>

Because the democratic party is just dumb, and don't realize what will happen if McCain comes in office.
tru. even if ppl arent, they can come off as such and its very easy to do so

very tru
The Democrats will come together behind Obama regardless. And alot of people don't realize that there's a significant portion of the conservative coalition that out-and-out hates McCain. I don't think the same can be said about liberals truly hating Obama.

No it isn't. What is more racist about killing black zombies in RE5 than killing Spanish zombies in RE4? As usual, black people are responding with a knee-jerk reaction and the first word that comes out is racism. Every time we misuse that word (like this), we lessen its impact. It's just like the Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Aren't you too young to have the necessary anger to be a Republican? ;)
really? i thought the republican party was pretty united for the most part. how big is the antimccain force in the conservative party?

o, no, dont get me wrong, i dont see killing african zombies as a racial thing, jus like how i didnt see gta:sa as racism, or even the fact that cole in GoW is obviously a huge stereotype. when i said "being black is complicated" i was reffering to other issues. but i also do agree that many of them protest nonexistent battles

how old is he?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
really? i thought the republican party was pretty united for the most part. how big is the antimccain force in the conservative party?
One of the problems with McCain is that many Republicans don't consider him a true conservative. He votes with the Dems quite often, and his support for emissions reductions and the McCain-Feingold campaign finance law (as well as his initial refusal to support Bush's tax cuts) are some of the issues they point to. His only chance is to court the same people that Obama's going after, which is the moderates in each party and the independent voters, But instead, he's trying to paint himself as some kind of conservative champion, by suddenly deciding that he agrees with Bush's tax cuts and by pushing the national security envelope so hard.

EDIT:

Holy crap, did Brookman just link to a BRAWL thread?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
will power?
have i gained it?

I bought Age of Conan the other day
its like World of Warcraft
terribly addicting, i think about it constantly

But it seems ive changed
i spent the majority of my day, working, playing with my puppy,
MAKING A RESUME (wtf.. thought process?)
and excercising
it feels good

JOB UPDATES

GAMESTOP: Offered position, keyholder pay $9ish an hour
BIG Y ASST DAIRY MANAGER: Interview date, still pending, pay $13-$15 an hour
OFFICE JOB WITH WEEKENDS OFF LULL: My cousins are trying to hook me up, theyre both attractive females, so chances are itll work, i just sent in my resume. that job would be in farminton mon-fri, out a 5pm every day , pay $30,000 a year
in other words
id be at every ****ing tourney, getting ****ing wasted, on a regular basis
and life would be god **** fantastic

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

JOB UPDATES

GAMESTOP: Offered position, keyholder pay $9ish an hour
BIG Y ASST DAIRY MANAGER: Interview date, still pending, pay $13-$15 an hour
OFFICE JOB WITH WEEKENDS OFF LULL: My cousins are trying to hook me up, theyre both attractive females, so chances are itll work, i just sent in my resume. that job would be in farminton mon-fri, out a 5pm every day , pay $30,000 a year
in other words
id be at every ****ing tourney, getting ****ing wasted, on a regular basis
and life would be god **** fantastic
NICE!
>_>...
JOB UPDATES FOR DD:
Blockbuster: I haven't gotten any word from them.
CVS: No word from them either.

T-T WTF.
>_> How long does it take before someone contacts you about an online application? Seriously.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Aesir is the man.
I'll do that after my exams tomorrow, if I don't pass out.
-DD

_V_

Smash Ace
LOL it would be so laggy >.>

I have yet to **** anyone in smash out here yet.

WayChuDat lives in my area though :) Is he cool?

I have 3 more hours today than you do CTers!

Top Bottom