• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, get Joe just past my level. Thanks Dorf.

Today was mad fun. Lil, tell your friend thanks a bunch. I really appreciater her letting us go over. I wish we coulda gone to your house tho so your grandma coulda made those amazing dumplings and my fox coulda gone actual beast instead of just fake beast.

Nus's double dairs was way too good.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I have yet to try vs V EVER.

Yeah, I forgot, tell her to thank us a bunch for having us. I probably wouldn't let my friends friends that I didn't know, come to my house. Actually I probably would.

Next week, I plan to go to Aiser's on my day off cause I have never been to his house. I wanna meet that sister of his, end that 7 year spell of hers. KEKEKE

Edit: I had this post all typed up, but fatass posted before me.

_V_

Smash Ace
I have yet to try vs V EVER.

Yeah, I forgot, tell her to thank us a bunch for having us. I probably wouldn't let my friends friends that I didn't know, come to my house. Actually I probably would.

Next week, I plan to go to Aiser's on my day off cause I have never been to his house. I wanna meet that sister of his, end that 7 year spell of hers. KEKEKE

Edit: I had this post all typed up, but fatass posted before me.
I know you know I am better than you...obviously. :p

Joseith

Smash Cadet
You know it SPAWN. I just started playing Marth yesterday, and I think I'm actually halfway decent for just starting. The only thing is I can't gauge my playing against Shmink since he knows my playing style. I need to play different people. Brookman, Blue, MoFo, you guys come on down to Naugy and we'll play.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
By taht I mean everyone is dead. woot for random post count uppage

EDIT: you kids need to come to my place and play, because everyone will be dead and by dead I mean at home

Joseith

Smash Cadet
Stew, if you go over Shmink's I'm totally up for that. Can't come over my house though. My parents have this thing about meeting with people I met over the intarweb >.< Plus, I have little siblings which is not conducive to Smashing it up.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Stratford tourney was fun but I got gayed again on tie breakers...ugh. There were four 3-1's and only three made top four, and since I played some guy that only did 20 damage to me while I four stocked him, and some other guy that I three stocked two games, and a random marth that had a bye round one, my tb's sucked ***. Then of course there was my loss to Silvadragon (who I beat after in friendly's lol gg) who is a decent samus player. Swift won of course. It was nice having normal rules throughout the whole tournament for once.

Swift- gg today, we need to practice more doubles, hopefully tomorrow.

Trademark- nice to play you finally, you will probably beat Cort before you beat stratford scrubs lolz.

Silvadragon- gg's today, I need more practice time with a good samus like you, keep it up. p.s. your brother is ****ing awesome, kid is thirteen and he's bada$$ he'll be a nasty brawler.

Budai- good work today and thanks for bringing the tv, too bad you had to play Swift...twice, I've gotten even better from last time we played, but we didn't get to play tonight really :(

How come Dennis makes the finals when I own him, so aggrevating. oh, well, gg all.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
No johns lol, i wasn't seriously disappointed by the results of a stratford tourney (come on guy), I just pointed out the reason I didn't make the finals which was my tb's sucking. I had a lot of fun playing everyone tonight so *farts in your general direction*

Silvadragon

Smash Rookie
Yeah good **** today at Stratford actually placed better than I hoped.

Erci - too bad you got some rough tiebreaks, got a nice marth goin there. Marth = most annoying against samus ~__~

Swift- nice meeting you bro youre really good, a very patient player.

Budai - some good friendlies we played keep it up nice job placing tonite.

Trademark - Hopefully to play you at central next semester, got a nasty peach goin too bad we didnt get to play.

I need some more practice against falcos...cough .. cough NUS

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
"Spawn, you're like... a carnival of gayness" -Zoso

<3 Zoso. I wish I could play today, but it's my sister's birthday so I am home-bound.

Jo, once you are up in my area or I'm in yours, I wanna play you some. I've been doing really well vs Marths lately... since I figured out some new things after grabs. :D

Nus, I am definitely more fatass than dorf. "Spawn, go eat some more chocolate, fatass" -Dorf

kirbstir

Smash Lord
milktea once started ****** my marth in dittos until the rent-to-own man turned off the TV and saved me

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
same here brook

yay free moneyz yesterday, i dunno i should play someone who can whoop my a$$ soon tho(or @ least punish me well), I don't wanna develop bad habits =/

Cort

Apple Head
ZoSo wanted to play against a gay style but he actually said "Spawn isn't just gay.. he's like, circus gay."

Joseith

Smash Cadet
Just found out I may not be able to come over today, dorf. Family friend's high school grad party. But that's at 3, if Stew comes over at like noon I'll be able to come for a couple hours. Just gimme a call on what's going on.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Nus runs away from people when they tickle him.
Like a little girl.

I'd play today but I have work. I find out my schedule today but I'm probably working everyday next week excluding pound weekend. I still have to tell my parents I'm going to Maryland, most likely the day before or as I'm going. lol... ^^

I don't really plan on going to FC anymore, it ok when you suck and blow ~$100 on a tournament but ~$300 when you suck is pushing it. >_> Whoever is not going, play with me!

I am playing at least once a week after pound is over, like kids all over CT. Lock should hold a fest cause I didn't go last year since I didn't really post.

Aesir

Smash Master
yeah I forgot about that lock should so do that this year. That would be incredible, also I wanna play today, yes sean that means I'll play you today if you want sorry I've been busy. anyway I really wanna play today...<.<

edit: you guys can't **** CTcon because by CTcon, my link will **** marths. which means I'll **** you both lawlawlalawlawlawlalwa.

Top Bottom