• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
there is gonna be some hardcore **** going down tomorrow. Recording and all. bring your A game ******s.

_V_

Smash Ace
I like V's Peachy pie. Except when she makes me cringe from STDs.
She gets ***** a good amount...I think she enjoys it.

Teach me how to DI pleaseeeeeee...I apparently cannot hold up x.x

...more videos coming...if youtube would freaking let me upload them. You can watch Nus' Marth **** my Falco.

Nus is full of johns.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Mike, I really hope it's a go tomorrow for your house. If not, are you doing anything tomorrow?...I'm playing smash today and Friday with people... then my mom is making me home-bound or some ****.

My Sheik is gay every time. My fox sucks at being gay though.

I want to learn ssb64. Can someone teach me it for like half an hour or so...just the basics. My friend thinks he's amazing at the game, but he doesn't do any advanced techs...z cancelling? I don't know.

Redman061

Smash Cadet
It was sad having to close after being there for almost three years.....I got in trouble during the last tournament held on March 31st. The mall was mad that I had such a big event with the "younger crowd" and was also mad at the setup time the night before. They put some harsh resrictions on me for any future events like I had to notify them 72 hours in advance of any events and gatherings, the events had to be approved by a the management of the mall, and more that I don't want to get into. I finally ended up leaving the mall as getting any kind of event or tournament in the future was going to be a pain to get approval. Overall, the restrictions and bs that I had to deal with was always a pain, but telling me I couldn't have gatherings, events, or tournaments as I saw fit was the last straw. My new place will be in Vernon right off exit 64 in the new Vernon Commons plaza. I honestly can't wait to actually have my own hours and have the flexability that I never had in the mall. I am impatient to get everything going but hopefully by July 1st, I will be open again.

Binx

Smash Master
Smash brothers needs our help! At the time of this post 007 Golden Eye and Super
Smash Brothers Melee are tied at 142 votes each for best game of all time. The poll
will close at midnight on the 10th of June. Show some support for the true best game
of all time at this thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105506 made by
alpha zealot, or go to the direct poll at this thread http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2602231&posted=1#post2602231. Signing up for a new account takes about 20 seconds and very little information.

Happy Smashing =)

PS: Remember guys no flame wars both sides have done plenty of it and it has been
calm for a long time, we dont want to be the first ones to break the peace.

Top Bottom