• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
V better find housing for Friday. Sleep in blue's car. It's new and comfy, also summer is not that cold, also Chu will let you go sleep in the house if he sees that you're sleeping in the car.

V betrayed us, he's moving all the way to California. It makes me sad, we need to have a smashfest for V before he leaves. :(

flaco

The Terminator
well I don't if you guys know but my brother aka y2kbakura quit smash The real reson he quit I don't know but I just wanted you guys to know anyway whats up guys long time I haven't seen you guys.

Cort

Apple Head
I am going to FC. I already have plane tickets/hotel ordered with PC/Lil/Kip. Some more CTers need to go.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, Aiser, I'll give you your money back whenever I see you.

Nus, that's mindgames...right? :(( If not, when is Steve leaving? :(( Steve, can I come over like Friday and stay the night?

Blue, I guess a new teammate has just spawned for you. Will you accept?

Mike$, pm me your address and cell phone # because I never see you online.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
hey whens the next meetup?(the one that will replace the mancester ones) mike$ would you give me a ride like u did trademark if I could make it up to meridan?

Smashtality was sick, cant wait till pound yayz.

_V_

Smash Ace
My Step Dad got a new job...it starts July 9th. I am going to try to stay here as long as I can this summer though :( but yeah I am moving to California.

My Dad still lives in CT though, and I will still be going to school in NY...so it shouldn't be too bad I guess :(

Chozen's PM box is full...so I cannot PM him about housing, someone make him empty it, because everyone ignores my posts in the Pound thread.

Nite

Smash Champion
I am going to FC. I already have plane tickets/hotel ordered with PC/Lil/Kip. Some more CTers need to go.
Yayuhhz. I finally get to meet Cort and Lil. I've already met Chris, but it will be good to see him again.

More CTers....go. *Glares at Brookman, SPAWN, Blue, the monitor while watching Deathnote, and everyone else*

moregeospls

Smash Rookie
well I am better off in VA cause i just go to chu's or tope comes over 2 my house but im being forced to come to ct for the summer so if there are any good smashers that wanna play one of virginia's best :3 PM me. id love to see the ct crew.

my aim is kerriganx000 if you want to get a hold of me for w/e

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
REMINDER: the singles tourney in Stratford is THIS Friday, there are FIVE Fridays this month so yeah, this Friday is singles...the doubles will be on the last friday of this month which is the 29th. Be there.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
everyone should have hit me up to play on sunday there was like 9 heads at our little smash headquarters but yea its ok we are not the best but you gotta start somewhere right?

Papito

Smash Journeyman
i couldnt help but notice on another thread a couple of guys got a little offended cuz i told them to go get laid hello it was a joke d@mn sense of humor people. why do i have to be labeled the smash bad guy? oh and a comment about someones whole crew beating me at tourney i have only been to three and 2 of wich were in ct and in those i only lost to 4 people this thread ive read is to promote competition and find more players right? well it worked it found some peoples,so why be all mad about life? isnt it a good thing, sure we are a lil older and a lil ghetto with it but if you get to know us we are the nicest people and we just like video games. i only came to this site to try and find players in my area, and try to make friends, but if we are not like we will play anybody who wants it and bet money too, or anyone could just hit me up and we could be cool

just tryin to set the record straight thats all sorry for the long post

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
i couldnt help but notice on another thread a couple of guys got a little offended cuz i told them to go get laid hello it was a joke d@mn sense of humor people. why do i have to be labeled the smash bad guy? oh and a comment about someones whole crew beating me at tourney i have only been to three and 2 of wich were in ct and in those i only lost to 4 people this thread ive read is to promote competition and find more players right? well it worked it found some peoples,so why be all mad about life? isnt it a good thing, sure we are a lil older and a lil ghetto with it but if you get to know us we are the nicest people and we just like video games. i only came to this site to try and find players in my area, and try to make friends, but if we are not like we will play anybody who wants it and bet money too, or anyone could just hit me up and we could be cool

just tryin to set the record straight thats all sorry for the long post
Dude, you need to get laid, but seriously...

A lot of people don't recognize sarcasm.
The whole "You need to get laid" thing probably touches a sensitive spot because

1. Most people on here are geeks (generally)
2. They might think you think they are a geek and since stereotyping them as non-sex types get them really mad you are also stereotyping them as a geek. Which they may believe they aren't.

Just a brief in-depth look.

It's all about interpretations, and since you don't have body language and tone to back you up you have to rely on words and words alone.

or some people are *******s.....

meh...I was bored

INTERNETS...that is all

Cort

Apple Head
I love Darc so much.

I will not stop buying Heroin. :[

Papito we should probably play sometime this week. Maybe tomorrow.

_V_

Smash Ace
well I am better off in VA cause i just go to chu's or tope comes over 2 my house but im being forced to come to ct for the summer so if there are any good smashers that wanna play one of virginia's best :3 PM me. id love to see the ct crew.

my aim is kerriganx000 if you want to get a hold of me for w/e
I know you!!! Sweet. Let me know when you are back...so we can play. Are you going to Pound? I am heading down with Blue and Sean...they are staying at Chu's but he has no room for me. If you live real close to him and have space, do you feel like housing me just for Friday night?

AIM- goaliex13 incase you need it.

PS- Sorry to make everyone sad about moving :( but my heart will always be on the East Coast, I promise. Plus, I will not change schools, so I'll be out here most of the year...and will have a car by then, I think. So yay!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I recant my statement of a teammate spawning for you, Blue. Sorries. You should ask people in the Pound thread to team with you. Big C for example is willing to team with anyone...well, he said he'd do double bowsers lawl.

Top Bottom