• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
I sent Chu a PM...hopefully he doesn't mind that I am coming with you guys.

He's probably at Smashtality this weekend though, right?

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
For anyone who's going to be bored tomorrow afternoon, Erci and I are gonna play some smash at my house in Stratford at about 2:30 tomorrow. Anyone else is welcome to come if they'd like.

Just PM me or IM me on AIM if you want the address (AIM would probably be better: GameWiz442).

If there's gonna be a lot more people coming, we may want another setup. I have TVs and 1 setup and Erci can bring another, but if a lot of people come we may want one more.

Stratford is only 15-20 mins away from New Haven, for those who live there if ya didn't know.

Hopefully I'll see some of you tomorrow.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
anyone else gettin errors every once in a while here?

anyway, i havent been playin smash for a while. been more livin out my rican half thnx to this festival/parade. papito i prolly wont be able to play wit u guys tomorrow por que yo estare celebrando la desfile ahi y corriendo en la calle durante la noche. quizas una otra vez
:(

Pipe

Smash Cadet
I am down to play this week. thursday before 7 would be best. I'm working every other day. I might be able to play someone tomorrow before work at 7? lil? spawn?

JabuBelly

Smash Rookie
anyone down to play this week?
Hey, this is Jam Stunnna (I can't log out of my wife's account! ARRGH!). On Wednesday, I'm meeting with a few friends at Capital Community College on the 7th floor from 1:00 PM- 4:00 PM. We have three TV's, so we can accomodate a few people if anyone's interested.

Cort

Apple Head
lol @ smashtality results >_>

ZoSo is coming over this week on Thursday if anyone else wants to play too.

moregeospls

Smash Rookie
Hey. I used to live in Connecticut and moved to VA, but my brother still lives in CT. Id like him 2 get more exposure 2 good smashers so if anyone is around the bloomfield area and wants to smash with a good player PM me and ill give u the details. Plus ill be coming back for the summer so if anyone wants to get some money matches going im down and a doubles here and there.

Silvadragon

Smash Rookie
pipe where you wanna play on thursday?

Jam im down to play wednesday, funny thing I was at CCC the other day looking around to find those rooms on the 7th floor and i couldnt find them at all, i was so confused ~_~

trademark0013

Smash Champion
PUERTO RICO! HOOOO!
PUERTO RICO! HOOOO!
CARRAJO, PUNIETA
PUERTO RICO SER RESPETA!

ironically, at some point i played smash today... it was hideous... too much representing... o well ^_^

Mike & ZK: I havent seen u guys in weeks? u still alive right?

JabuBelly

Smash Rookie
pipe where you wanna play on thursday?

Jam im down to play wednesday, funny thing I was at CCC the other day looking around to find those rooms on the 7th floor and i couldnt find them at all, i was so confused ~_~
When you get off the elevator, walk straight down the hallway, through the cafeteria until you see the girl's bathroom, and take a right. The rooms are right there.

Sorry Aesir, Wednesday is my day off!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Wasnt the 4 swords man a different crew, that was just, completely horrible?
I know you arent the same people, cus JV and jam are amazing. i dont think i know you, but i feel i mightve met you . i dunno
/dies

Cort

Apple Head
Space will kind of be limited @ my house since my mother is insane. I think only 1-2 others are gonna be able to stay, and I already have people ask me =[

We'll see as Thursday approaches.

Also d2 is fun.

Aesir

Smash Master
Hey. I used to live in Connecticut and moved to VA, but my brother still lives in CT. Id like him 2 get more exposure 2 good smashers so if anyone is around the bloomfield area and wants to smash with a good player PM me and ill give u the details. Plus ill be coming back for the summer so if anyone wants to get some money matches going im down and a doubles here and there.
If you're in VA you're pretty well off, pitty your brother.

JC76

Smash Cadet
What part of bloomfield? I work in downtown hartford from 7-3. I'd love to play you and your brother sometime. If you have aim, my SN is shiden89.

Sorry cort, I would come over this thursday but i'm going to new york on that day. Its been a REALLY long time since ive played smash...i need to get back in the game...

_V_

Smash Ace
I will definitely come back with you guys Saturday...I just need someone that is right next to Chu's...or on the way. So Jake doesn't have to drive anywhere out of his way...or I need to find a new way down there :(

_V_

Smash Ace
I have enough...but I don't really want to spend $100 haha...so is that $50 each way? I guess send me the website, if you have it, just so I'll have it if I can't figure anything out.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It's at southwest.com... however... tickets went up. I wasn't able to buy your tickets, Demitri, for $100. It's now $200 for both ways. It'd be about $100 for you Steve, >_<.

Cort, can I come over on Thursday. I've been trying so long to go over your house, but you are soo busy. >_< I guess we shall see on Thursday, I just wanted to put my request out there.

Aesir

Smash Master
It's at southwest.com... however... tickets went up. I wasn't able to buy your tickets, Demitri, for $100. It's now $200 for both ways. It'd be about $100 for you Steve, >_<.
**** that I'm not going then, lol. I cant drop 200 on a plane ticket, especially when I need to start giving my sister her money I owe her for gas. >_>

Top Bottom