• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Oftentimes change in general can open you up to new perspectives you didn't even know existed, and then your scumbag brain is like Y U NO THINK OF THIS BEFORE??? But you have to be like STFU brain hindsight is 20/20. Continue to live and learn.

In 5 months I've switched moving from August to January, did all the bull**** that's required with that, started running again, worked on and almost completed the most insane video project I've ever done......yeah. No LoL, though.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
No LoL? How do you derive meaning from your life without LoL!?

also, lol @ scumbag in your brain. I hate how that ******* can remember only 1 thing from 3rd grade and that's me derp running into the corner of my teacher's desk and getting a black eye and my mom assuming I got in a fight and literally no one believing me when I told them that no, I, in fact, was just a herpdederp. brains are kinda just *******s, embarassing memories stick so much harder than the good stuff for me, totally pisses me off.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
hmm, I dunno, I rarely feel regret towards my life decisions. I guess I don't really regret staying with Maria because it was a valuable experience to have to go through it all, but right now I just feel like I stayed with it for too long. Ahh well, life's too damn short to regret stuff you can't change.
Oh, I wasn't saying it like regret. It was like Cog said. You look back, scumbag in your head, 20/20, etc.

I dunno, I never look at it as regret. I'm just disappointed I didn't learn fast enough.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I am a fan of mashups, and then when I change mashup artists and they mash the songs differently it makes me a little confused as I try to adjust.

It's silly and I love it.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
wtf is a Barney Stinson costume? A suit?
translation: Seb kind of flirted with 3 separate women throughout the night. :awesome:
jk DUDE YOU'RE THE BEST HUGZ

So I'm officially out of Boston November 30, and West Coast ~ January 4.
You're damn right it was a suit, that and me yelling SUIT UP! all night. And nah, the three girls are in my Mythology class and I'm still an idiot for turning them down lolol good friends with all of them now, so maybe they'll offer it again and maybe I'll say no again cause I'm stupid

Ha that's awesome, and actually a really good idea for someone that's just been through something like that. Gets them out of their head and lets them vent in a way by hard work and creativity. Example: when I broke up with my girlfriend at senior prom I spent a month alone in the woods with a kitchen knife and built a log cabin by hand. But CogSmooch, you say, what did you eat? Well, I used the manly beard I grew in 11 hours to attract sluts. I then made these sluts cook for me. Problem solved.
What are you, Ron Swanson?

wow.

so like

5 months:

moved out, played LOL, Started cooking alot(no chipotle or five guys anymore), started actually playing with CT smashers, started actually playing marth in tourney, started running HOGs, Played LOL, Started Grad School, Got a Promotion and a transfer(norwalk), Still looking for another job(lol never satisfied), upgraded comp, Now I am happy for Wes and his boucning back and am about to play LoL now. <3 Zilean

Dude good stuff doing it for so long with Maria. I could never bring myself to such a feat. Have fun being single. I honestly miss it a bit. Its not like I don't love being with my GF but we all know that feeling. anyways thats my update
We should play LoL sometime

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Me too.
I feel like people aren't even trying to take me down from #1 anymore.
:[ Competitive posting is dead.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Trivia night here at WPI was a weekly thing, but then my group of friends I did it with stopped going, so now I spend Tuesday nights watching Glee.
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
so.. i leave for bmt in February and im incredibly excited. though id love to see some faces before i go! where are people meeting up nowadays??

S l o X

Smash Champion
so.. i leave for bmt in February and im incredibly excited. though id love to see some faces before i go! where are people meeting up nowadays??
Me, Colin and a bunch of people play regularly at Fairfield University / Tim's apartment in Bridgeport / in Branford or CCSU. Hit up Colin every once in a while.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I totally understand the appeal of Glee. I watched a bunch of eps on my last day of work, I was so ****ing bored and hulu was playing the last 5 eps of the season. So I basically got paid to watch Glee on my last day. There's a bunch of hot girls in the show and they're all in like their early/mid 20s irl so **** you that's why I like the show

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I totally understand the appeal of Glee. I watched a bunch of eps on my last day of work, I was so ****ing bored and hulu was playing the last 5 eps of the season. So I basically got paid to watch Glee on my last day. There's a bunch of hot girls in the show and they're all in like their early/mid 20s irl so **** you that's why I like the show
This, plus some of their song covers are amazing and awesome.

Or just really entertaining.

Like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p80pq_2iKCk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y21GA9ii7D0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAlld2Tmho8
In case of name search:
MacD

-DD

Top Bottom