• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Friday, tomorrow, hmmmmm, I may want to go to this, if the stars align. Will pm if interested, unless you want me to call you or something.

I'm so rusty... don't expect anything good.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Damn, I havent been to New England in ages. Is Mafia still placing high? If so a visit is definitly in order lol.
rofl, weren't you supposed to quit or something
i thought that was going to be the best thing to happen to the community since we discovered wavedashing

trashtalk you being terrible aside, no one knows when the next NE tournament's gonna be since matt decided to stop hosting, so i'll try to head down to nojohns

erbanez

Smash Apprentice
Idk when, but we'll try having a Melee madness when I'm not too lazy to book this venue I've been lookin at and when I'm out of school, naturally.

:phone:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I should have gone to Stratford last night.
Never choose getting laid over Smash brothers ever again Nick.

Never.
Again.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
dude, getting laid can lead to unwanted pregnancies. I always abstain when bro smashing is an option
Nah.
More like getting laid can lead you to realizing how much you don't want to be around someone.

:| Actually, I didn't even get laid [much to her dismay]. I ledgestalled until I had a chance to leave, and got the **** out of there.
-DD

*georgeH

Smash Rookie
cool playing a bunch of you and getting wrecked quite a bit, me and erbanez gotta get around to more of them smashfests

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I dunno, by the sound of things, it seems like shee had the lead. So I'm thinking, she could have just counter-stalled if she weren't an impatient *****. Luckily for you!
Nah bro. I had the lead, but instead of going for the kill I just played it out like I was gay.

@Tom
Strong homo brohug man. I appreciate it.
<3
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
<3 Dude, just have a chill *** time in FL. Whereabouts are you going down there anyway? Play melee with Hungrybox lol.
I love Juan, but I probably won't be able to play any melee since I'm visiting Grandparents, and I have a feeling Dunedin is nowhere near any smashers.

-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Thomas redefining the old-*** man style SWF post metagame right now.

In other news, I went to a strip club last night. This was right as I was having a great mental diversion into thinking about holding a smash tourney where I was previously. And then there were tits and the two thoughts came together into a fantastic brainstorm.

Top Bottom