• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

*georgeH

Smash Rookie
new guy first real post, could you guys tell me where in stratford these smashfests take place? Me and a few friends here in shelton may be interested

S l o X

Smash Champion
uhhhhhhhhh got a phone? also aim: cscofs108

also: 1-203-583-1329. he lives somewhere on butternut lane in stratford but that's all i know. call him up? i'm going over at like 3.

*georgeH

Smash Rookie
thanks man, i'm actually busy and cant go but i told the other guys about it with the contact info so i guess I'll be checking this thread for more of these later

Brookman

Smash Hero
I do not know anything about LOL but I know AAAAAAALLLLL about chuckling to myself like a crazy person <3

KZEZ

Smash Cadet
I just moved to Norwalk Connecticut (working in NYC) and would love a chance to play some melee. I am a pretty average player, but if anyone within a reasonable distance (90 min drive or so) wants to play at some point this weekend, some night next week, or at a later date let me know.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I just moved to Norwalk Connecticut (working in NYC) and would love a chance to play some melee. I am a pretty average player, but if anyone within a reasonable distance (90 min drive or so) wants to play at some point this weekend, some night next week, or at a later date let me know.
I'm around all weekend. I live in Norwalk. I like Melee.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
So I was sitting at my desk today idly thinking about LoL when a wild thought appeared:

"STAY AWAY FROM HIS MIGHTY TURTLE PAWS"

and then I started chuckling to myself like a crazy person for the next 5 minutes.

only Cort will get this.
I do this so often.

That is unfortunate. Especially with my skill level. But if there is anything I have learned from being on smashboards it is . . . the only way to get better is to get *****.
Truth.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
CCSU-Student-Lounge crew needs to make a combo video... you know, when peeps actually start playing again.

Octave and Rep and me will feature prominently. We need a venue.

erbanez

Smash Apprentice
New to smashboards posting in general: I'm from shelton, ct and I ran a few small tournaments, won all of them and made away with the money hahaha. But I have been looking for some actual Melee tournament goodness, and if anybody can hook me up with info or tournaments around the area, I need to unleash my c. Falcon. Thanks in advance.

:phone:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
This is awesome. New people to the thread all over the place.

That's it.

I'm gonna rent out a place in Waterbury and host a tourney. I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

S l o X

Smash Champion
we've gotten mad interest from people interested in smashfest in stratford such as new kids from shelton (like 5 people lolol), sox and budai who regularly comes by. (**** falco son)

DD / Hab, host tournaments son! We got mad interest in the CT tournament scene now.

S l o X

Smash Champion
next week sound good? when, i'll figure that out today. butternut lane or something. google it? pm me and i'll let you know.

west coast has the gayest style son. holy ****, so gay.

also: RoM4

Top Bottom