• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Been awhile, so here are current CT power rankings. Cort no longer #1! @_@

1. DarkDragoon 4,313
2. Cort 4,262
3. CogSmooch 3,535
4. thumbswayup 3,089
5. trademark0013 2,834
6. Aesir 2,774
7. Jam Stunna 2,721
8. SPAWN 2,672
9. Mogwai 2,571
10. Khaly 2,412
Yo I passed Cort like a month back.
But yeah, Shoutouts to Khaly. Didn't see that ****ing kid all weekend even though I miss his little asian ***.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
So I dunno if anybody watched Man v Wild last night but Jake Gyllenhaal was on and this one part he was down on all fours in front of Bear Grylls digging out a snow cave to sleep in and Bear goes "Looks like we're about to re-create Brokeback Mountain!" and Jake turns his head around and goes "BETTER NOT!" and I go

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So I dunno if anybody watched Man v Wild last night but Jake Gyllenhaal was on and this one part he was down on all fours in front of Bear Grylls digging out a snow cave to sleep in and Bear goes "Looks like we're about to re-create Brokeback Mountain!" and Jake turns his head around and goes "BETTER NOT!" and I go
Nope. But now I wish I did.
Lemme get some cereal.
-DD

Brookman

Smash Hero
Ya, Marvin could (potentially) still be alive today. What a world it could be if he was still in it. Don't even get me started with Jamerson on the bass.

Top Bottom