• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much right off of 15 at Exit 40:

here
That's awesome assuming you still work at Factset.

Also my friend lives right down the street from you in the apartment next to Factset. This is also closer than Stamford, so there may be some smashing/whatevering at some point.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
That's awesome assuming you still work at Factset.

Also my friend lives right down the street from you in the apartment next to Factset. This is also closer than Stamford, so there may be some smashing/whatevering at some point.
yea, I do. I walk to work. I thought it might be depressing to be this close to work at first, but I actually high recommend being able to walk to work, it's a pretty sweet gig.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
slox, you should come play me sometimes.

falcon does suck but sometimes he hits you and then he becomes a good character.

LoL is loads of fun =3. Just gotta figure out what you have to do to not rage at the game, lol. Some people can deal with solo queue, others should really just play 5s all the time.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
if I know ahead of time, I can be out of work and home by a little after 5 pretty much any weekday. From there, Mondays I have bowling that I usually leave for @ 8:50 or so, Tuesday I meet up with folks at a bar in Stamford and leave around 7:45 or so. Wednesday and Thursdays I'm usually completely free post-work. Fridays too unless I'm traveling which is a toss up.

S l o X

Smash Champion
if I know ahead of time, I can be out of work and home by a little after 5 pretty much any weekday. From there, Mondays I have bowling that I usually leave for @ 8:50 or so, Tuesday I meet up with folks at a bar in Stamford and leave around 7:45 or so. Wednesday and Thursdays I'm usually completely free post-work. Fridays too unless I'm traveling which is a toss up.
weds and thursdays sounds good then. you good for next thursday?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Nuqqa has better things to do at that hour.

Like watch that show, uh, what's it called? Tournament of Thrones? Competition of Chairs? I can't remember the name of it. It looks pretty whack, though, like is it some lame King Arthur story or something?

Papito

Smash Journeyman
weds and thursdays sounds good then. you good for next thursday?
i want you to come play me dog. i really wanna see how good you really are.
you and anyone else here is welcome at my house all day.

i see from smashboards that you play with swiftbass alot... well i dont get any special treatment, and i still think most ya'll dudes here aint seein me whats good?

S l o X

Smash Champion
i wrote some long **** about how i suck at this game but i plan on being the very best that no one ever was and how falco is broke but . . . yea.

nb is mad far. -____-

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Moving to New Haven, CT tomorrow for school for a long time, anyone near there play smash?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm in Waterbury. Swiftbass is in BPT, if I remember correctly?

Most of the people around here center themselves around the middle-eastern (lulz) area of the state, around Hartford and New Britian.

Western CT Smash not looking so fly these days.

S l o X

Smash Champion
New Haven? Qpac lives there. He goes to Yale. There are only like five CT people who go to / enter tournaments and they all live down here. (Bridgeport, Stratford, Fairfield)

PM me son. We usually have smashfests in Stratford and that's not that far by train (we could pick you up).

ill go half on the gas with you, if you got a car
i'll talk to zebra then? if you could get others to go and have a decent size smashfest, we might make it out. :3

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
Been awhile, so here are current CT power rankings. Cort no longer #1! @_@

1. DarkDragoon 4,313
2. Cort 4,262
3. CogSmooch 3,535
4. thumbswayup 3,089
5. trademark0013 2,834
6. Aesir 2,774
7. Jam Stunna 2,721