• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
That Redskins rant was hilarious but that guy who kept saying "get 'em" was pissing me off.

:dazwa:
I thought that guy was hilarious.
Then again, I imagined it was something like this when he said it:

-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
d'awwwww @ Axel

OMG lolllll @ that sportscaster [okay I started the post before the broadcast got super emotional now I'm just like GOD DAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN]

I didn't give that Roommate thing that close enough look but which shots might have been from Oldboy? I didn't recognize any...

Also:
WOW.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0VlIjXj9NA
I think the whole idea of her laying by herself in the bed and then the other girl comes out of the shadows and is actually creepily laying beside her stroking her, that IS 100% from Oldboy but it might have been done before. I dunno, the movie just seems horrible

Eh, she doesn't do it for me. Something about her face.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I think the whole idea of her laying by herself in the bed and then the other girl comes out of the shadows and is actually creepily laying beside her stroking her, that IS 100% from Oldboy but it might have been done before.
wait really? I need to rewatch the movie because unless you watched some alternate version, I have no recollection of that scene.

regardless of potentially being an identical shot to one in Oldboy it's a total cliche "creepy" shot with specific regard to stalking/obsession-based "horrors/thrillers"

thumbswayup

Smash Master
wait really? I need to rewatch the movie because unless you watched some alternate version, I have no recollection of that scene.

regardless of potentially being an identical shot to one in Oldboy it's a total cliche "creepy" shot with specific regard to stalking/obsession-based "horrors/thrillers"
Haha I avoid watching alternate versions, I always watch the original. It was a brief scene so that's probably why you forgot it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z8xYMomsDc&feature=fvw

WTF

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I remember being one of the first 20,000 people on Napster [which was when I first heard that ****...back in July 1999, iirc LOL]

Ah...Napster.

For those who missed out, you could find any theme song, any remix, any commercial (you could literally type "that car commercial with the _____" and you didn't have too bad of a chance of finding it)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
man i miss using napster...then bearshare or w/e...then grokster...and then everything was illegal by the time i got to high school :\
also pumpkin pancakes are the ****. i had a few a week ago, didn't even use syrup. they're that good.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
man i miss using napster...then bearshare or w/e...then grokster...and then everything was illegal by the time i got to high school :\
also pumpkin pancakes are the ****. i had a few a week ago, didn't even use syrup. they're that good.
I'm pretty sure I used audio galaxy. In like 2000.
Wtf are all these programs.
I feel like I missed out on essential pirate history here.
-DD

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
My favorite memories of smash:

Me ****** POF at ROM over and over then him trying to say I wasn't better than him.
POF trash talking everyone then sucking at smash.
Inui Logic
namedropping R3no (or reno) and always havnig him there to back me up and say I was good.
Actually playing this game.
Breaking mofo's window (actually brookman but **** yeah anyway).
Beating Wife.
Losing to husband right after.
Then losing to Wife the next day in a rematch.
Then losing to him again at VLS.
Then still bragging about having beaten Wife.
Being #3 on the power rankings for like 2 years even though like 6 people were better than me.
Jake's sexy body.
Brookman's sexy body.
Getting pulled over on the way home from Maine.
Playing smash when I was 14.

don't ask why I did this. I just searched my name and read for like 35 minutes anre realized I have probably had more fun playing smash than most of you chumps on here.

yeah boyz.

R3N0

Smash Lord

Me ****** POF at ROM over and over then him trying to say I wasn't better than him.
Inui Logic
namedropping R3no (or reno) and always havnig him there to back me up and say I was good.
Beating Wife.
Being #3 on the power rankings for like 2 years even though like 6 people were better than me.
Jake's sexy body.
Brookman's sexy body.

don't ask why I did this. I just searched my name and read for like 35 minutes anre realized I have probably had more fun playing smash than most of you chumps on here.

yeah boyz.
shminkledorf is mad good.

Aesir

Smash Master

Inui Logic
Beating Wife.
Jake's sexy body.
Brookman's sexy body.

yeah boyz.
Why is Trolling with Aesir not listed?

Top Bottom