• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I didn't bother watching. I was busy being angry that the bracket change took my possible tourney match victory away. I beat the guy I was playing later on in friendlies a ton of times with my ICs who I don't even play. XinJo or something, somehow he got 17th :glare:

And god ****, that YL. SilentWolf 2good.
jinjo is pretty good homie

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I swear MDZ said Jinjo. I'll take your word for it, though.
Nah man, I'd recognize Zao anywhere. It was Zao.

Lol I just realzied we both placed the same too. Dammit I hate byes and then not camping hard enough.
-DD

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Def hopped on the Scott pilgrim meatride train late but s'all good. holy ****. This movie is a testament to the mannerisms and maybe even things to come in our generation. both scary and interesting at the same time. I dun think I have ever wanted to smoke before watching a movie but if there would be a stoner movie for me it would so be this movie. I can see myself watching it again in such a state. such a fun movie. **** yea michael cera. He literally made the movie for me.(that and the fact that knives is really cute in that asian school girl get ***** on the train way).

=)

the soundtrack is def one of the best things going for it. beck is amazing.

<3 garage band sound.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
j cole is p good.

i can't really get into girl talk for some reason. maybe i'll give it another shot, but i just didn't like it last i tried.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
j cole is p good.

i can't really get into girl talk for some reason. maybe i'll give it another shot, but i just didn't like it last i tried.
His original stuff was AWFUL (first couple albums). Night Ripper is ****ing incredible, if you listen to that front to back and don't like Girl Talk, then just give up on him imo.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ah, i usually go from the back to the front (oh baby) when i have access to a full discography (unless i like a specific song i guess [hey this is too descriptive for an answer]) :dazwa:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yeah, Sleepy, you gotta do it in order, man. That's the whole point. Night Ripper can only be enjoyed when you start at the beginning and listen the whole way through.

I just listened to the new Girl Talk, All Day, and it was pretty good. If you're not too familiar with the stuff that's really on the charts these days, (like the million songs featuring either Drake or Nicki Minaj doing a guest verse, which is basically every tune on the radio now), you can maybe enjoy it a bit more.

He did, however, end it with John Lennon's Imagine, which to me was kind of a slap in the face to Mike Relm who ends all of his sets with his version of it. It just felt like a bad choice to me, is all.

Over all, worth listening to. Not as good as Night Ripper, IMO. Still plenty of lulzy moments, like Drake on top of A Flock of Seagulls.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Since you guys are a group of highly opinionated people with high standards for all things media-related, I figured you'd be a good group of people to ask.

As some of you know I've got something in the works [www.facebook.com/ToastysChopShop , thanks for helping me out with that, btw :), I promise there will be content on there sooner than later!]
A big part of the whole project was going to be a youtube vlog called ToastyLovesFood ...for a couple stupid reasons, that didn't end up working out.

What I ended up with is:
www.youtube.com/AndALargeDietCoke

Now maybe I'm worrying too much, but am I bound by that name to simply reporting on my love for grotesque amounts of food, or am I still free to go with my original intention (anything food related, but mostly: recipes/demos, restaurant reviews, Toasty's Chop Shop promos, displays of gluttony, etc)?

Thanks in advance =D

Top Bottom