• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm clearly going to hate SC4

=\

those developers never took anatomy CLEARLY..>_>

that should be a prereq or some ****.
No, Demitri, I've seen women with bosoms that large before. Its quite alright.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Da Cheeze Wizard!

Edit: So like I think I'm getting really fat. When I stand or sit up straight, it doesn't seem like anything but when I sit down and crunch my chest towards my legs a little then there are like folds of fat. Like I can pinch them and such but when I sit up, I can't really grab onto it anymore. Is this not good? I eat pretty healthy and I've been running a lot recently but it won't go away. I need to lose ten pounds by ctcon. *Skips dinner and runs an extra mile today.*

Berserk's armor is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badass.
Berserk is pretty badass.
Anything qualified as "badass" is not better than Watchmen.

Read anything by Alan Moore.

V for Vendetta, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Watchmen. Others as well that I can't remember.

I think Watchmen has won an award for being the top 100 best in English writing or something to that effect lol.

Sad thing about Alan though, he hates, HATES DC/Marvel any publishing company. All his movie adaptations he despises.
It was Time's list of the 100 greatest novels of the last century. Watchmen was like #9. Maus was on there too.

And Moore just hates film in general, he's quoted as saying it's not even in his top 5 mediums lol

LOL at dazwa joker too good.

LAST PICTURE BEFORE HAWAII!! (luigi taunt) leaving for tournament right now :D bye everyone
uhhh

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Read anything by Alan Moore.

V for Vendetta, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Watchmen. Others as well that I can't remember.

I think Watchmen has won an award for being the top 100 best in English writing or something to that effect lol.

Sad thing about Alan though, he hates, HATES DC/Marvel any publishing company. All his movie adaptations he despises.
I've read a good deal of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Let's just say it was strange LOL I don't even want to discuss what Hyde does to the Invisible man LMFAO

Yeah, your latter two statements are true. He did say that the guy who wrote the screenplay for the Watchmen movie came as close to Watchmen than anyone ever could.

_milktea

Smash Lord
****ing ****! Esticle is August 9th!? I was going to quit my job temporarily August 10th -_-+!

edit// I took some Tylenol rip off medicine, and it's the kind probably where you have to eat with it, so every few hours I wake up hungry to a point where I want to vomit and try asap to anything in the near vicinity -_-.

I wanna go with Nus to Uniqlo T___T.

I don't have a Death Note for my cosplay ;___________________;.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
yayuuhhhhs

kits too goot

if we have any ambitious graphic designers who want to make the logo, hit me up on aim and ill let you know what we want

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
****ing ****! Esticle is August 9th!? I was going to quit my job temporarily August 10th -_-+!

edit// I took some Tylenol rip off medicine, and it's the kind probably where you have to eat with it, so every few hours I wake up hungry to a point where I want to vomit and try asap to anything in the near vicinity -_-.

I wanna go with Nus to Uniqlo T___T.

I don't have a Death Note for my cosplay ;___________________;.
Are you going to NFB3?

Agreed with pencil trick haha. Too good. I don't know about anyone else but I say his clothes were mad cool. especially what he had in the prison cell. Hell yeah.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So yea. Mr.Bale was arrested for assaulting his mother and sister I heard.
"MOTHER! WASH MY BATMAN UNDERWEAR!*SMACK*"
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> Top 4 means you guys took 3rd and 4th, didn't you?
Geez. No top 2 placing? D: SADNESS.
Also, I had the guy at gamestop look it up for me. I think the closest PS2 version of GGXX:AC is in Milford or Bristol.
-_- So yea, looks like I'm stuck with the Wii version for a while.
-DD

Khaly

Smash Cadet
theres two a week.

one is tuesday 2pm @ cards and collectibles at buckland mall

hector, who placed top 2, was from new britain.

the other tournament is saturday 2pm @ omni's in wethersfield.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
the only reason we didn't take 1 and 2 was because 1 and 2 RAN THE SAME EXACT DECK TYPE.
THAT BEASTED THE WHOLE TOURNEY.
the kid who placed first (well, should have) had no loses (this kid Brendon)
BEAST.
brendon is the only person that went 4-0 in the tournament. rofl.

Top Bottom