• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Solid Jake

The Arcanum

Thats usually where gifs come from, yknow.
but w/ that gif
i can demand that anonymouse gives me the video
etc
etc
etc

and a more flashy gif like the one you described, results are much more likely

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
blah stephen and i need to go to the mall first.

see a few friends and get more brownie mix XD
johns?!?

i've definitely seen that gif a lot though.

she's pretty sexy.

theres one of her swinging a wiimote around, naked. XD
sauce

EDIT
KHALY
I DEMAND THAT GIF FOR GREAT JUSTICE
that'un

lol. err, yeah, i have to cycle through a lot of gifs to find her but i can try =]

she's got a whole video i think.
sauce

WHY ARE YOU HOME?!
Go to alex's now.
-DD
agreed

_milktea

Smash Lord
it's aight, chicks are hot too

though i like platinum blonde girls with dark eyeliner lolol, me and my preferences

as for girls that seem really hot in the famous world...kate hudson is so...cute...her aura is amazing

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Dazwa-THAT sig is good. Thats awesome. FF 5 for top tier!

On a side note...I was thinking last night....who do YOU GUYS think is the best character in Melee?

I'd have to say Marth.

With two spikes (reverse for his dair too)
The best edgeguarding game
One of the best u tilts
Best quick grab range minus samus and link
great chain throw ability
Best range
The best f smash
Great overall aerial game
fantastic defense (his counter)
fairly good recovery I think he takes the role of best character in the game.

You can argue Falco and Fox but Marth's chain throws destroy the space animals, edgeguarding them is easily done, and they eat u tilts.

Shiek is a great character but lacks a spike, her range is not as good as marth on the ground, and she does not do as well as Marth does in other match ups. Shieks fair is easily one of the best attacks in the game though. It is like eating a tipper. :)

Marth is tooooo good. Plus, the best player in the world mains Marth and the previous best player in the world Ken, mained him as well.

Marth for do tier. Fox is overrated. Waveshining is cool though (heads to training mode.)

EDIT- V-We should play later on tonight..perhaps like 10 or 11 or something? I've got some Math **** im working on now...and then the Celtics game. :)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Dazwa-THAT sig is good. Thats awesome. FF 5 for top tier!

Marth is tooooo good. Plus, the best player in the world mains Marth and the previous best player in the world Ken, mained him as well.
the best player in the world also thinks sheik is the best character in the game. food for thought.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
when was last time?

because I remember a pretty distinct post talking about how Sheik vs top tier because she can overcome the vs Fox/Falco matchup with some techchase tricks from KDJ.

noodles

Smash Champion
like two logins ago (bunch of posts back)on this thread when we were having a similar tier discussion starting with someone saying marth is the best and me saying link is the best.

edit: later today when i log back on ill look for it

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Brawl Online With Me!!

edit: FUCK I can't believe I wasted this post begging for Brawl matches online....son of a *****

Khaly

Smash Cadet
hey pc, i had pho today =]

i was eating with stephen (axelslam) and your name came up

so basically the next time you're in CT, i'm going to pick you up and we're going to eat pho together.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Fox, Sheik, and Marth are all close enough to be called even.

Everybody else sucks balls.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I wish i could play Brawl with some peeps tonight.... :( go on at around 10-12 if you want to play me tonight.

Yeah, I think Fox is better than Falco....thats for sure...I just think Falco is more stylish and cool. Fox is also too crazy and spasoid for my style.

Dazwa-yeah, minds not on smash now....stupid math...between chapters i'm posting pretty much haha. A bit of a mini break. Eh although M2K thinks that...I still think Marth owns all.

Best taunt in the game-------Show Me Yo Moves! for sure...either that or Marths...just because its so asian and cool. haha

By the way-Best low tier character definitely goes to Bowser. Bowser just looks so cool and his hands are so small compared to Brawl haha I noticed that the other day.

Khaly-He gets comboed with ease. Thats the primary reason. If that were not the case, I could see him being better than Fox....but thats just me.

Fox, Sheik, and Marth are all close enough to be called even.

Everybody else sucks balls.
Quite true sir.

Top Bottom