• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
*MESMERIZED* @_@

Daz let me know when you find it...the song I don't recognize is really bothering me...it must be from majora's mask or one of the GBA games or something. That album is so good.

edit: that's one of the best Mega 64's.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
That girl in the pic khaly posted is unbelievably hideous.
thank god

thank godx2

I'm very disappointed alex did not quote my shay gif for this page
eh? victory smoke?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSyfGm6wXgs

I'M CAPTAIN BASCH FON RONSENBURG FROM DAMALSCA!
that's been in my favorites for months. i just wanna shoot the last guy in the head tho >.>;

so, i entered another prestige mode in CoD, still going strong

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
alex what number are you on? I believe my house is on its 8th soon to be 9th. I'll be back in CT next week so we can play. It's terribly addicting...
4th prestige, level 15 now. your house? i don't understand.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
haha thanks....
well one of the kids never uses anything other than the m16. So we don't exactly set out to complete gun challenges, and we rarely play anything other than hardcore. So we don't get nearly as many points as we would playing sabotage or headquarters. We play for style not for points ; ]

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
haha thanks....
well one of the kids never uses anything other than the m16. So we don't exactly set out to complete gun challenges, and we rarely play anything other than hardcore. So we don't get nearly as many points as we would playing sabotage or headquarters. We play for style not for points ; ]
no johns =), 5 days 16 hours, 4th prestige =P. 1.29 K/D ratio. best spread was probably 50 ish, 21 is biggest kill streak

edit:
this is my 1111th post in the ct thread...*makes a wish*

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
noodles I can probly play u today get on AIM. I dunno if i'll be @ noodles or he will be here, but Cat fight I know ur like 5min away so ur welcome here if noodles comes here. I promised that I'd try to play noodles this week

yay new Castlevania. im playing through DOS right now. I alreyad beat portrait which I thought was pretty hot.
Ooooh I might be able to come over. Sounds pretty sweet. All depends on if I can get a ride to yr maxipad from a friend, though.

*jaw gape* :"OOOOOOOOOO!

Ily Cort.

In other news, I decided to search through some posts I made on my old account Antioch, and I came across the character discussion 2 topic by Scav... I'm almost 100% positive that I was the first person to refer to Zero Suit Samus as "Zamus".
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1393574&highlight=zamus#post1393574
*boasting flex*

Another funny thing was when Yuna tried to say Meowth didn't have a trophy in Melee in the "Meowth for SSBB" thread XD.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I hate when people equate the 80s with bad buttrock and terrible pop new wave...it's like equating all music that came out in the 90's with Korn and boy bands.
Some notable bands in the 80s:
Minor Threat
Bad Brains
Sonic Youth
Husker Du
The Pixies
They Might Be Giants
My Bloody Valentine
Fugazi
The Cure
Black Flag
Joy Division
Echo and the Bunnymen
New Order
I disagree AKA all of those bands suck

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
yeah I already have one planned

I've even circulated a fake "final" avatar to people just to raise hype for my FINAL AVATAR

when is FFIV DS getting its english release? I've been dying to play it but the english menu patch for the japanese just wasn't enough for me I guess

I mean I know the story but from what I've heard they've added extra scenarios so etc.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
so we just looked at another apartment, again in unionville
it seems pretty nice
its a good size
we might be putting down the security deposit tomorrow
i need a new job
kthx
unionville might not be as central as west hartford, but its still 40 mins closer to everything <3
20 mins from CCSU , etc etc

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
HOT GIRL TALKS??
why have i been missing out on this.
Anyways.

Something you can all enjoy

Then a personal taste of mine

i hope that last pic isnt too graphic for SWF >__> theres no nuudes >_>

Top Bottom