• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Marth is the best character. I don't care if m2k thinks it's Sheik. It's Marth and it's always been Marth. He absolutely ***** the entire cast. The only characters who give him real trouble are Sheik and Falcon. You can combo Sheik decently, and Falcon is ****ed once you get him off the edge. There's a reason m2k mains Marth, and that no one can beat it most of the time.
Other than the part about Falcon being bad off the stage, this entire paragraph is wrong.

Cort

Apple Head
if you know all the references on it you're officially awesome pro vet leet status

otherwise you're just a noob

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Playing online with lag improves your game whether you realize it, or not. If you are used to such a slow crummy performance....playing on a full speed game will make you THAT much better. It is like playing on a level you hate to play on, it's all about knowing how to adjust.
I think what he is trying to say is that playing on wifi is like training under 100x Earths gravity. So that by the time you reach Namek Esticle you are better, stronger, and faster than ever

Cort

Apple Head
^ that is completely and utterly untrue in every way imagineable

stop playing wifi seriously if you want to get better

Eggz

Smash Hero
idk, 100X gravity is pretty good training

goku got to kaioken times like 1000 by the time he got to namek

edit: kaioken is WAY cooler than super saiyan

mainly cuz its red instead of gold

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i remember on that afterlife tournament goku went "super kaioken"

it was just kaioken

i felt so cheated

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Paikuhan was awesome. He should've just killed the rest of the supporting cast and replaced them.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
-That's because you're a man of honor...and a little pig headed.
-Maybe so, but I've always like the sound of that honor excuse more.

A million bucks to the one who knows which two characters said these lines in DBZ.

Cort

Apple Head
I take back my previous statement for those that play Metaknight because timing of moves matters as little as possible as long as you can spam b and or a

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
oh my god

best dragonball z game coming out

An entire re-imagining of the Saiyan to Cell arcs based on the prospect of "What if Piccolo didn't miss"... the first time he used Special Beam Canon on Raditz.

EDIT: These can all be huge spoilers for the series but since it's like 30 years old or something like that I won't bother with tags

-Goku doesn't die and go to train with King Kai at this point.
-Gohan doesn't get trained by Piccolo and instead trains with Goku and the other Z warriors at Kami's.
-Nappa and Vegeta still come to avenge Raditz.
-Chaozu manages to Kamikaze Nappa, after he kills Piccolo in an actual fight.
-Vegeta kills Goku and then Gohan.
-Tien with Yamcha's and Yajirobe's help manages to defeat Vegeta, thought they are still only able to drive him off the planet.

-Gohan, Chaozu, Goku, and Piccolo then go to train with king Kai.
-Yamcha, Tien, Krillin and Bulma leave to Namek. Once there they collect the Dragon Balls and ally themselves with Vegeta. They easily manage to beat the Ginyu Forcethey wish Piccolo to life then allow Mr PoPo to collect the Earth's Dragon Balls to wish the rest of them to life. Finally Yamcha uses a second wish to get them to Namek to fight Freeza.
-Vegeta wishes for immortality.
-Piccolo takes the team to find Guru. Piccolo fuses with Nail, every Human gets their potential released.
- Freeza never destroys Namek.
- Vegeta kills Freeza.
- Vegeta demands a rematch with the Z warriors. Goku apparently defeats him this time.

-Androids appear and wreck havoc without warning.
-Cell appears and begins to destroy the planet
-Piccolo fuses with Kami to try to stop him
-Gohan comes back in Bulma's Time Machine to try to help.
-Future Gohan attains Super Sayian status before anyone else. Everyone spends time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to attain Sayian status.
-The Character that defeats Cell is not reveled, or Player is allowed to choose the Character they use to kill Cell once and for all.

On top of all that? One of the trailers ends with that over 9000 quote >_>

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
revive the turks imo
who wants to see death note in manchester, on either the 20th or 21st, if your on the way
ill pick you up
maybe
if i like you.

its only playing for those 2 days, at 730 pm i believe
its the first live action movie, not the second.. i need to download both of them regardless
i should probalby finish the anime too i guess
anyways
let me know

Eggz

Smash Hero
oh my god

best dragonball z game coming out

An entire re-imagining of the Saiyan to Cell arcs based on the prospect of "What if Piccolo didn't miss"... the first time he used Special Beam Canon on Raditz.

EDIT: These can all be huge spoilers for the series but since it's like 30 years old or something like that I won't bother with tags

-Goku doesn't die and go to train with King Kai at this point.
-Gohan doesn't get trained by Piccolo and instead trains with Goku and the other Z warriors at Kami's.
-Nappa and Vegeta still come to avenge Raditz.
-Chaozu manages to Kamikaze Nappa, after he kills Piccolo in an actual fight.
-Vegeta kills Goku and then Gohan.
-Tien with Yamcha's and Yajirobe's help manages to defeat Vegeta, thought they are still only able to drive him off the planet.

-Gohan, Chaozu, Goku, and Piccolo then go to train with king Kai.
-Yamcha, Tien, Krillin and Bulma leave to Namek. Once there they collect the Dragon Balls and ally themselves with Vegeta. They easily manage to beat the Ginyu Forcethey wish Piccolo to life then allow Mr PoPo to collect the Earth's Dragon Balls to wish the rest of them to life. Finally Yamcha uses a second wish to get them to Namek to fight Freeza.
-Vegeta wishes for immortality.
-Piccolo takes the team to find Guru. Piccolo fuses with Nail, every Human gets their potential released.
- Freeza never destroys Namek.
- Vegeta kills Freeza.
- Vegeta demands a rematch with the Z warriors. Goku apparently defeats him this time.

-Androids appear and wreck havoc without warning.
-Cell appears and begins to destroy the planet
-Piccolo fuses with Kami to try to stop him
-Gohan comes back in Bulma's Time Machine to try to help.
-Future Gohan attains Super Sayian status before anyone else. Everyone spends time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to attain Sayian status.
-The Character that defeats Cell is not reveled, or Player is allowed to choose the Character they use to kill Cell once and for all.

On top of all that? One of the trailers ends with that over 9000 quote >_>
holy **** amazing
glad i randomly lurked into this thread

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
^Her **** for top tier.
really though...they are all nice and bouncy in that gif, but if you get a good look at them with nothing covering them they are a little too big and saggy (like bowser) for my liking. Just in my opinion her breasts alone are mid-tier.

I like to imagine what noises he is making here

^ that is completely and utterly untrue in every way imagineable

stop playing wifi seriously if you want to get better
I guess you can't deny that logic...?
seriously though I find myself spamming shield online even more than irl. I guess it creates bad habits just as playing against computers does. It does have obvious redeeming qualities over cpu's though

I hope you guys like what I have planned for my next post ; )

Top Bottom