• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
this whole post just gave you +10003 awesome points. that's a great fight from that movie but I like the knife fight more and this is FRIGGIN AMAZING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0EZhU2aCQw&feature=related
awesome points yes!! Duck style huh?? Pretty wild
I lol'd very hard at the faces he makes

my fav jackie chan scene(and Ive seen ALOT of jackie chan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0JYNznbL0Q
I remember this movie, and I was hoping you posted the fight with the ladder. F'ing crazy

Try this on for size.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3JoBXdhD_4

My 800th post, nice.
Jet Li's got mad tech skill, watch the waveshine he does at 2:00. Mystical though...no tech skill

_milktea

Smash Lord
Gakrja;sfd, I told the troll to go away in a polite way, and his response was something along the lines of, "Lol, it's only begun =]..."

****er, *blocked him*. T_T;.

_milktea

Smash Lord
The phrase "poetic justice" sounds like something he'd use. If you look at my wall he just keeps writing stuff with big words like an idiot <____<;;;.

I can't believe he's older than me >__>; and yet such an idiot <.<;. I wouldn't doubt he helped contribute to 4chan >.>;.

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
The phrase "poetic justice" sounds like something he'd use. If you look at my wall he just keeps writing stuff with big words like an idiot <____<;;;.

I can't believe he's older than me >__>; and yet such an idiot <.<;. I wouldn't doubt he helped contribute to 4chan >.>;.
Haven't realized both sexes carry a number of idiots at every age level until their 40s? Oh wait, my mom is 51 and still thinks she needs to spend all money. ALL ages carry idiots.

"Poetic Justice" sounds like a corny final fantasy technique. LOL

noodles

Smash Champion
if it wasnt for the emo looking fox it would most definatly be gangster

edit// i didnt see the above post

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
It's cause he has a crush on you Lil, dur.

In other news, I am officially done with school though I think I failed all my finals. LOL But for some reason this week, I really feel like thoroughly cleaning my room... I think I'm going to spend Thursday/Friday cleaning sections of it.

I can't wait until tomorrow! =)

Edit: Gas is like $3.91 for me now. =(

Edit2: I think I need to get brown eyeliner, I might upgrade to liquid instead of pencil since it looks better and I have more eye lining skills now. What about like gray/brown eyeshadow? I was told that the enhance brown eyes the best.

Also, I am confused. This ghetto chica argued with me for a good ten minutes about my hair color. I am 99% positive it's black while she claimed it to be dark brown. I mean, in certain lighting, it might look like a really dark brown but it's really black... right? Asians only have black hair but she put her hair next to mine and mine did look a lot 'browner' than hers. So is it really just dark brown? Someone told me that nobody can have black black hair and that it is always just a dark brown unless you dye it. Actually, I kinda like that natural highlighted look in the light. XD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Facebook and Youtube are formatted all weird on my computer now. They were working fine last night..
Postjohns

I found a VCR with which I can record the VLS footage on my computer with, but I'll have to wait for later tonight for when Larx stops by my house to drop off a Y-splitter because the audio coming into my left headphone only is personally bothering me >_>

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.>
<.<
^______________^;;
Anyways.
I noticed I was missing some cream cheese this morning...
*Glares at Alex*.

<.< Anyhow, I'm not sure what I want to do more right now, "practice" getting "better" at Brawl, or try to remember how to play melee.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.> I liked Forbidden Kingdom, and Mr.Chan was very entertaining as a drunken fist master.
The monkey king was sorta...wierd...
Normal "Not-Monkey" Jet Li(Lee?) was cool too.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
so, i've decided that stolen DD cream cheese, makes at home bagels 10x better. discuss.
I used to do this when I worked at S&S because some dunce decided it would be good to have a DD inside the S&S even though there were like 3 more within 5 minutes of the store. Good times.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I thought monkey Jet Li was the best.

Yeah, I think it's dark brown now too, someone else just confirmed that everyone just has really dark brown hair. Then he told me that there are Asians with naturally blond hair. 100% Asians, confloxed.

For some reason, I couldn't spell drawer for the life of me just a minute ago. I was telling someone that I wanted to clean my drawers in my room but I was like, how the hell do you spell it. Brain freeze, I was like joor? Drore? LOL Does that ever happen to anyone else?

Edit: The Monkey King actually acts exactly the way Jet Li portrayed him. I grew up on the stories and I'm guessing he did too so he knew how to act. The Monkey King in the stories is just a silly mother****er.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
>.> I liked Forbidden Kingdom, and Mr.Chan was very entertaining as a drunken fist master.
The monkey king was sorta...wierd...
Normal "Not-Monkey" Jet Li(Lee?) was cool too.
-DD
Li*

It's not that he wasn't entertaining, but the main thing I've always liked about his fight scenes is that he uses EVERYTHING in his environment (as opposed to Jet Li who is more of a no-items-Fox-only-Final-Destination type of fighter). He just looked really out of place doing the whole supernatural kung fu thing.

Brookman pointed out that he shouldn't have to be pigeonholed into one style, but still... I just wanted to see him beat somebody's *** with a ladder.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
For some reason, I couldn't spell drawer for the life of me just a minute ago. I was telling someone that I wanted to clean my drawers in my room but I was like, how the hell do you spell it. Brain freeze, I was like joor? Drore? LOL Does that ever happen to anyone else?
This happened to me when I was signing somebody's yearbook once. I ended up writing, "Let the good times role [sic]."

I'd known the kid for like, 8 years at that point. Ignoring what a terribly cliched sentiment it is in the first place, THAT'S what I left him to remember me by. Worst yearbook signature ever.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I got quoted 3 times in one of Alex's multi-quote, therefore I win.

I'll join you on that blunt MM, I roll amazing and perfect blunts because I'm Asian.
Even though I don't like blunts =.=.

I saw a REALLY ****ING HOT ASIAN GIRL get off a coach bus and went into my school for some youth forum thingy. She reminded me of milktea because of her immense eyeliner, but she was short and had really adorable emo hair.

S

Siraeyou

yeah so im new to smashboards, but yeah i live in middletown, CT so i thought I should get to know the people on this thread =P And DD if you haven't guessed yet this would be Adam. I look forward to being a part of this thread hopefully

S

Siraeyou

I would add your FC if my internet situation was good enough for me to play wifi on my wii, but of course my internet sucks >.> But If i get the chance i can prolly play you whenever im at my cousin's house which is on most weekends. But yeah thanks for the welcome

Top Bottom