• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Downloading Kanon right now, I've wanted to see it for a while. Once I do I'll watch Clannad along with the other handful of shows I still need to see.

edit: Alright Jam, I'll just edit this post whenever I need to say something from now on.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
that post I made earlier in that link boards thread about viva la smashtaclysm lost tapes?

you know how I said they'd be up by tomorrow?

well, i guess i lied...

THEY'RE GOING UP RIGHT THE **** NOW

ARE YOU EXCITED I SURE AM OH MY GOD WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WHEN THAT LARGE HADRON COLLIDER GOES OFF TOMMOROW IT MIGHT BE THE END OF THE WORLD BUT WHO CARES VIVA LA SMASHTACLYSM THE LOST TAPES, COMING TO A DAZWA'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEAR YOU

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
that post I made earlier in that link boards thread about viva la smashtaclysm lost tapes?

you know how I said they'd be up by tomorrow?

well, i guess i lied...

THEY'RE GOING UP RIGHT THE **** NOW

ARE YOU EXCITED I SURE AM OH MY GOD WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WHEN THAT LARGE HADRON COLLIDER GOES OFF TOMMOROW IT MIGHT BE THE END OF THE WORLD BUT WHO CARES VIVA LA SMASHTACLYSM THE LOST TAPES, COMING TO A DAZWA'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEAR YOU
Large Hadron Collider=Win
VLS Videos=Win
Dazwa=Win

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
So I figured I would take advantage of this fresh page to post the video I made for my podcast project. It's about forums and melee OMFG!!!
You guys actually might be in it. I used some pics from xesticle. Please watch it + criticisms : )

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=yWqmWUgmCNI

welcome back V, are you in the state?? sry daz, people ignore things sometimes when they are spammin...

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
That vid was crazy good. Has anyone played Azen at all in Brawl? He mains every like every character and is still really nasty with each.

Top Bottom