• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
who wants to go professional in wow with me?

like, i'm almost serious.

i'm prepared to throw away my social life this summer to go pro.

_milktea

Smash Lord
i have so many pokemon plushies its ridiculous

actually i just have lots of plushies because i'm awesome

ps// i just ***** the poop out of some troll on my allisbrawl page lewl

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
WoW PvP sucks shit.
lol u must be a mage. j/k i was a mage and PvP sucked *** for a while until I stopped trying to do stuff and just played defense, but thats not exciting and cool >_>

the alliance have ***** in every server ive been on, like wtf. the one time that i started an alliance char on another server.....the Horde was **** in PvP. bad luck for me(i think horde have better PvP racials etc anyways)

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Yeah, Diablo 2 PvP seems pretty cool, but you have to be sooooooooooooo rich to be able to hang with decent people.

I've actually never played WoW in my life. <_<

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
hi zoso!
nice avatar.

wow pvp can get you money.

but i still think diablo 2 pvp > wow pvp

roflz
I hate wow just because i have friends that i can't pull away from the computer haha. Anytime of day they never wanna do anything but stay home and level up.

It's a disease.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
D2 pvp was fun! I was only there for .09 and .10 though. By the time I got rich in .09, .10 was coming out. =(

Sorry, I don't think I want to play WoW at all.

Maybe I should make an AllIsBrawl account.

I wanna play melee this week, oh wait, I am with Rep on Wednesday. Anyone wanna play a little bit on Thursday/Friday to celebrate the end of school? Like afternoonish to around late eveningish. Like, kids that I miss? =(

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Yeah, Diablo 2 PvP seems pretty cool, but you have to be sooooooooooooo rich to be able to hang with decent people.

I've actually never played WoW in my life. <_<
Did I tell you about my friend David, who's inventory alone was over 300 dollars worth?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
He had 9 +1 Paladin Combat GCs with +45 life each, all permed and perfect.
MATCHING GRAPHICS.

Perfect 20 Stat / 20 Resist Paladin Hellfire torch.

Small charms were all 20 life / 11 Resist (mainly lightning or fire) resist small charms.

perfect superior grief berzerker axe, which you CANT make on nonladder.
eth zod glitched HoZ, legit
permed armageddon slippers
permed btals
one of a kind stat / res boots, had like +39ish tri-res and +19 dex and +15 strength.

he was ranked number 2 GM duelist in East. The only reason he wasnt number 1, was because he couldnt challenge number 1 on the ladder, who is C-Los of VTPK.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
half of it he got when i quit my account

he basically stole all of my stuff and sold it to get better gear for his dudes.

he deserved to get hacked.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
They are the best players around....No. But my point is is that Snake has now become a lousy trend because of how easy he is to use. Hes the ****ing cheap way out.

Woopty doo....I use MK....at least my character does not camp as a good 90% of Snakes do.

Seriously, take a look at the video and look at how many times they literally are trying to out tilt one another. My signature makes perfect sense and we all know it. In every Snake ditto at roughly 3-4 feet apart from eachother what happens? The only time Snake players change up their offense is when

Their opponent has been knocked off of the stage
Or their opponent is not DIRECTLY on the ground and standing upright.

Cort

Apple Head
You're a scrub and anyone with a brain knows it.

To camp good is to be good. I believe vidjo said that in like, 2002.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
They are the best players around....No. But my point is is that Snake has now become a lousy trend because of how easy he is to use. Hes the ****ing cheap way out.

Woopty doo....I use MK....at least my character does not camp as a good 90% of Snakes do.

Seriously, take a look at the video and look at how many times they literally are trying to out tilt one another. My signature makes perfect sense and we all know it.
lol why are u such a sour sport? snake is so easy and cheap use him see how much better you do here ill do your response for you. " oh i would wanna use a cheap character bla bla bla i suck" seriously all u do is complain about snake and his ftilt its ridiculously annoying.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
PoF, your sig is stupid and you'll be a scrub forever until you change it

As always I did not start anything. Cort just feels the urge to always piss me off and have his way with everyone. I minded my own business and did not say a word. My signature is up and its not aimed at anyone SPECIFIC at all. It is your own personal depiction that it is AIMED at you PC and Cort. I did not mean to STRIKE either one of you.

Although I did put that video up...it was the only Snake ditto I could find and I realized that Alex had just posted it because MM was on Saturday....maybe it did come off like that...and for that I apologize Cort and PC.

Cort

Apple Head
yeah, and I'm trying to help you if you look at it from a broad perspective

you're a scrub and you make yourself to look like one, and you need to change your mindset in order to get better at this stupid game

Top Bottom