• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
obviously....link is that gangster to a point where they want to give him a gun. i dont blame them

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
WHAT?!
WoW is on MLG?!
I had no idea!

Futuristic Gangster Link FTW.
-DD

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna online at all right now? Just got up from napping, my life in high school is officially dead now. NEVER TAKE AP EXAMS!

So anyone wanna play? :p

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
What the hell are you supposed to say to this? Seriously!
no johns, poop before you screw, if you can't poop, don't screw

as for chicks, don't stick your finger up a guys butt, it's bad, BAD i tell you

also, this is pretty hilarious, like i can feel bad for the guy, but you can't tell me the whole thing wouldn't make the silliest video ever

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
lets say your girl wanted to stick a dildo up your anus

are you gay if you let her?
yes

Lets say you're gay and stuck a dildo in your anus.
Are you gay?
-DD
better answer

The video of that story would be the first to reach 1 billion views on youtube.
agreed

does anyone else get stomach aches from drinking gatorade?
you're not supposed to drink gatorade straight. coachs don't let their athletes drink it straight, they water it down like 50:50, but i can stomach anything, cause i'm alex

Oh dear god... nobody better ever be nervous about messing up their first time because this is as bad as it gets. I almost vomited. DX
that's a good way to look at it

edit:
its only gay if you enjoy it.
what reason would there be for a dildo to be in a dudes butt unless he enjoi'ed it? if it's there in the first place, you're gay. i don't believe in "i had a dildo in my ash but didn't like it, so i'm straight" philosophy man >.>, shouldn't be there in the first place

takieddine

Smash Master
what reason would there be for a dildo to be in a dudes butt unless he enjoi'ed it? if it's there in the first place, you're gay. i don't believe in "i had a dildo in my ash but didn't like it, so i'm straight" philosophy man >.>, shouldn't be there in the first place
you can always trip and fall on a dildo...

What I'm trying to say is if thats what the GF wants and you think its worth it to get some, then it doesn't make you gay because you didn't enjoy it, you just did it to get some from the GF. thats how i interperted Khaly's question anyways...

I lol'd for like a full 5 minutes at laijin's post, lol.

Top Bottom