• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
They are the best players around....No. But my point is is that Snake has now become a lousy trend because of how easy he is to use. Hes the ****ing cheap way out.

Woopty doo....I use MK....at least my character does not camp as a good 90% of Snakes do.

Seriously, take a look at the video and look at how many times they literally are trying to out tilt one another. My signature makes perfect sense and we all know it. In every Snake ditto at roughly 3-4 feet apart from eachother what happens? The only time Snake players change up their offense is when

Their opponent has been knocked off of the stage
Or their opponent is not DIRECTLY on the ground and standing upright.
That's not true at all. Camping is a great stratedgy that's why people do it and win with it. You use MK and at least he what? Who cares you can just spam B over and over and catch characters in tornadoes. He's just as cheap if or more if you really wanna get into that. Chill out you're being a poor sport just like he says.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
A random inspirational poster to motivate the thread...

that's awesome. he should play an MMORPG

that was really great, she should have given them all head, on the spot

i'm prepared to throw away my social life this summer to go pro to alex's constantly.
yeah, that's what i thought you said, punk :D

ps// i just ***** the poop out of some troll on my allisbrawl page lewl
good girl

WoW PvP sucks shit.
<3

I've actually never played WoW in my life. <_<
<3<3

You should show them the CT Player Finder.
it's better than aids, for realz

he deserved to get hacked.
yesh

PoF, your sig is stupid and you'll be a scrub forever until you change it
i thought you were done being a bully? >.>, what was teh sig of? =D

^^^ u have to learn to look past that. lol
yeah, you have to look past the outer ashhole, and see beyond, to the inner polish boi, that's where all his happy and smiles lie =D

so, at least they got some of the paperwork today, HOOFAWKINWAAY. be back around noon maybe, hopefully piss tested by that time...will let you all know >.>

OH one more thing, i had a crazy dream about you paul, i'll tell you later

then, when i woke up, and was walking around, w/e i closed my eye's i'd start a whole new dream, every time, over and over again. so i was chillin in the shower and i'd close my eyes for like 30 seconds, dream, open them again, chill for a sec, then do it again. it was trippy as hell.

k later guys

Budai578

Smash Apprentice

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Just cause you like things in your butt doesn't make you sexually attracted to males.
you keep telling yourself that.

Oh and I'm going to go all Snake at the next tourney just to prove how easy it is (to place poorly) rofl

christian bale on his first kiss: "My mom was a circus performer, and my first kiss was with a Polish trapeze artist. I was 6, and there were all these naked dancers walking around, so it was a huge event for me." wtf Patrick Batman is awesomely weird.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL Snake and MK are the two best characters in the game. Yet, I actually find Snake tricky to use. I keep forgetting TO NEVER D SMASH an opponent with him. I dunno, I guess I just need more practice. But **** MK, I used him for the second time ever and pulled off the gayest kill: up air up air up air UP B HOLY **** the technical skill is spectacular!

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Oh and I'm going to go all Snake at the next tourney just to prove how easy it is (to place poorly) rofl.
sounds like something i should do =D

so, i filled out a good amount of paperwork, found i'll be getting 10.50$/h, which is straight, and full benefits, a good 401k, and possibly some stock options. looking forward to it overall

now, the more important part...i just had my drug test...:

so, what time is best for all interested?

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
well, all day will start soon, most likely

i wanted to weigh it again first tho, since i think someone stole some. but oh well

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
mmmm alex those look delish
I roll movie star blunts
Game's hurt my lungs

Also did anyone catch "Rise of the Video Game" last night on the science channel. I was gonna tell you kids to put it on, but I was in bed and too lazy to get up and post. It was really cool, they were like analyzing the money market of second life and others saying how this one biotch made 300,000 a year

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Grats Alex! I dunno if you mentioned this already, but where are you working?
Cardinal Health in east hartford
my position is formally known as "customer service assistant", but i'm actually a driver, delivering radioactive injections to clinics and hospitals across ct.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
you're gonna crash and turn into the next super hero
Director: OK, Fallout Boy origin scene, take 1 -- action!
[X-ray machine blasts straight on Milhouse's face]
Rainier: [lifts up truck] Up and at them.
Milhouse: Thanks for the help, mysterious stranger. Say -- I think those X-rays gave me super powers.
[they stand around; Rainier scratches himself]
Director: That was perfect! Let's do it again.
Milhouse: Uh, these aren't real X-rays, are they?
Director: Good question! We'll check into that. OK, X-ray machine to full power, and -- action!
[X-ray machine blasts Milhouse's face; his skull becomes visible]

drSuper

Smash Apprentice

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
so, i've decided that stolen DD cream cheese, makes at home bagels 10x better. discuss.

*goes to play CoD*

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cardinal Health in east hartford
my position is formally known as "customer service assistant", but i'm actually a driver, delivering radioactive injections to clinics and hospitals across ct.
great just don't smoke before/during your job k

haha blunt MM sounds good, on hanenbow... I was just going to post that cort lol Up and at them! I hate fall out boy (band)

Cog I found this pretty cool fight from that movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN3NGemOshM&feature=related

also, this is a recommended band of the day. It's one of the guys from Death From Above 1979.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=62775230
^ fregin gnarly
this whole post just gave you +10003 awesome points. that's a great fight from that movie but I like the knife fight more and this is FRIGGIN AMAZING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0EZhU2aCQw&feature=related

Top Bottom