• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
I dunno, school/money/**** johns. I'll see how things are going...and who is going, and how is going, and when is going.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
why am I on your list?
I said i'd hit that *** :\

My standards are not high
@ Laijin:

so, i've decided that after this post(this one) that every time a person double posts i'll punch them. i'll keep a detailed list for the lawls. but seriously, this thread is getting stupid, in the bad way. to clarify, one punch per double post. location of punch can be discussed, i guess, maybe, depends how many double posts happen, i might just randomly assault you at a tournament without warning, and yeah.
Cort still has me blocked >_>
LOL, that's funny man =$

soft drugs for the win.

XD
you mean, not drugs? ftw? =D

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
marijuana isn't a drug.

drug: 3. a habit-forming medicinal or illicit substance, esp. a narcotic.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
the same store we bought your zippo and stuff, jim got it there for 30$. or are you talking about the hookah? canon or hookah?

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
oh, i guess i'll watch the whole yu yu hakusho series after evangelion, thanks for the idea mikey!

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
i built a snow forte when i was 14. using the recycling bin, packing it with snow, and then dumping out the bin shaped snow cubes. god, i was so fawking smart as a kid =D

Brookman

Smash Hero
Honestly, if someone has something relevant to say to someone else, take it to the PM streets. CT thread is for post count ++.

There, I said it.

Brookman

Smash Hero
To emphasize, I'm taking it to the next page:

Honestly, if someone has something relevant to say to someone else, take it to the PM streets. CT thread is for post count ++.

There, I said it.

Brookman

Smash Hero
To emphasize, I'm taking it to the next page:

There, I said it.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
i made a fort out of blankets and chairs and sticks i found around the house
and then me and my cousin would take turn being sentinel (which meant playing games)

and if someone got tired, you woke someone up and then you played games while they slept

it was cool being a kid

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
you're still a kid, silly goose

who like's disney movies? the older ones, preferably

Top Bottom