• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
when I type things usually I think as I type, then I put random commas somewhere while pausing, like this

high five aiser

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I think being warned for disrespect to forum leaders, is a pretty dumb warning. lol.
he didnt get any points for it though, i dont think. its basically like when you see a cop and you go back under the speed limit, and then just recognize that that street might have a cop from now on

aka make fun of forum leaders in the ct thread where there are no speeding traps

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
well, they put ike, as an attempt at gutts, they just failed Xcore

on a side note, adam pushed a teacher LOL, going to pick him up now. still waiting on him getting expelled, honestly >.<

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Khaly and I are amazing for all that posting. I'm surprisingly not tired. I just made no sense today whenever I spoke. Can't wait for day 2 of no sleep. School sucks.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
idk, my mom told me not to ask, cause he gets pissed off and whiny, and then i'd end up kicking his ash, so, i'll just wait till she tells me.

in the meantime *adds poffy to punch list*

edit: will post adam-teacher-pushing info when it comes

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sorry, Daz, but in comparison to mine and Khaly's posts, you didn't do as much.

However, you did come through at 5 am. So, for that, I commend you. Thank you oh great Dazwa. Khaly and I gave you a good assist because we didn't want to wait in our shields and not post.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I really hope Alex doesn't have a Death note. /cries in terror

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Sorry, Daz, but in comparison to mine and Khaly's posts, you didn't do as much.

However, you did come through at 5 am. So, for that, I commend you. Thank you oh great Dazwa. Khaly and I gave you a good assist because we didn't want to wait in our shields and not post.
I got the 30,000th post

that's worth 30,000 quality posts

and in response to cort posting "but I got the 30,000th reply" because he'll probably post it in response to this, that's worth 30,000 2nd rate posts.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
my death note is my diq

edit:
His arm cannon would be the equivalent of 10 snake fsmashes.
death to Bowser from middle of FD, uncharged at 3%

edit2: it has the range/width of samus's FS, can be spammed as fast as fox's laser, and has no startup/end lag. that's his neutral b move.

edit3: it also auto cancels if you land with it XD

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys meet up once in a while besides for tourneys? I'm a bit curious, since I have nothing to do in a few weeks. Once AP Exams and Prom is over, I'm doomed to a life of pure boredom and senioritis.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Swifts wheres your essay?

hard to find essay is hard to find.

:(

I think I will just write a recollection of its premises and give my most current views on it. Sexy (manny) rebirthed my fire to research and analyze Evangelion further yay! I think I will put a page on my old blog.

this is my old page lulz

i'll probly wire tit up there
http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5471329

peace goint o baseball game

thumbswayup

Smash Master
my death note is my diq

edit:

death to Bowser from middle of FD, uncharged at 3%

edit2: it has the range/width of samus's FS, can be spammed as fast as fox's laser, and has no startup/end lag. that's his neutral b move.

edit3: it also auto cancels if you land with it XD
LOL

His fsmash looks just like ike's, but it's 4 times as fast, has no lag after it so it can be spammed 3 times per second, and deals 100 percent uncharged. It's reach is half the length of FD and even if it misses it still deals you 50 percent just for standing on the same ground when it lands.

Laijin

Smash Hero
LOL

His fsmash looks just like ike's, but it's 4 times as fast, has no lag after it so it can be spammed 3 times per second, and deals 100 percent uncharged. It's reach is half the length of FD and even if it misses it still deals you 50 percent just for standing on the same ground when it lands.
When he takes up to %100 damage, he puts on his berserk armor which lasts the entire match. Although he can take damage, all damage he receives will cause no knockback at all until he is at %999x10. While his armor is own, he deals 100x more damage than normal, is able to jump as if he had bunny ears on, becomes 5x faster than Sonic and is able to deal more damage and knockback as his damage goes up(Like Lucario)

noodles

Smash Champion
this thread has had 30+ pages since ive last been here last night this better be the largest thread on swf

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I was in the city last night standing outside of borders and this lady comes up to me and goes "You know why I like that bookstore?" no why? "It's pretentious! Don't tell me how to read To Kill a Mockingbird. We know this area! Who! Whaaaaaa... there used to be pimps here! What! I don't give a *incomprehensible* who you are! WHAT!" I "talked" to her for like 10 minutes...I love Boston.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
When he takes up to %100 damage, he puts on his berserk armor which lasts the entire match. Although he can take damage, all damage he receives will cause no knockback at all until he is at %999x10. While his armor is own, he deals 100x more damage than normal, is able to jump as if he had bunny ears on, becomes 5x faster than Sonic and is able to deal more damage and knockback as his damage goes up(Like Lucario)
While wearing the berserker's armor, he is able to use his mouth in battle. When he does, if you aren't killed when he attempts to rip your head off with one bite, you will be dealt 50 percent every second after the bite. All his attaks cease to have lag, and can all be used 20 times per second, one after the other. His final smash becomes him flying around the areana (able to pass through the stages themselves) and slicing 1,000 times at everything in sight. He is able to use this on command, without the aid of a smash ball. His projectiles from his arrow launcher on his arm all kill with one hit (as they will most likely penetrate your throat, eye, skull) and are unlimited.

His taunt is him yelling GRIFFIIIIIIIIITH and causes every opponent to freeze in place out of sheer terror.

Berserker's armor is banned at most tournaments.

Laijin

Smash Hero
While wearing the berserker's armor, he is able to use his mouth in battle. When he does, if you aren't killed when he attempts to rip your head off with one bite, you will be dealt 50 percent every second after the bite. All his attaks cease to have lag, and can all be used 20 times per second, one after the other. His final smash becomes him flying around the areana (able to pass through the stages themselves) and slicing 1,000 times at everything in sight. He is able to use this on command, without the aid of a smash ball. His projectiles from his arrow launcher on his arm all kill with one hit (as they will most likely penetrate your throat, eye, skull) and are unlimited.

His taunt is him yelling GRIFFIIIIIIIIITH and causes every opponent to freeze in place out of sheer terror.

Berserker's armor is banned at most tournaments.
He has this one infinite where if the opponent is on the ground, he can hold them on the ground with his foot and shoot arrows at them until he feels like stopping. This is also banned in most tournaments :\

Griffith is also in brawl. Griffith is a god. If you attack him, your attacks go right through him and he takes no damage. He is able to summon Zodd the Immortal to fight for him. Zodd deals about 300% damage per attack and is able to kill Giga Bowser in the middle of FD with a A jab attack. He is also twice the size of Giga Bowser and is also immortal.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
He has this one infinite where if the opponent is on the ground, he can hold them on the ground with his foot and shoot arrows at them until he feels like stopping. This is also banned in most tournaments :\

Griffith is also in brawl. Griffith is a god. If you attack him, your attacks go right through him and he takes no damage. He is able to summon Zodd the Immortal to fight for him. Zodd deals about 300% damage per attack and is able to kill Giga Bowser in the middle of FD with a A jab attack. He is also twice the size of Giga Bowser and is also immortal.
The only character in brawl who can counter Zodd is the Skull Knight (who is unlocked after you beat Griffith, which is impossible so you'll never get him). Zodd may be immortal, but the Skull Knight can keep him at bay until time runs out and the round moves to sudden death. It is only here that Zodd can be killed because being immortal is nullified in sudden death. Once in this mode, the Skull Knight can charge attack while on his horse. This attack outprioritizes every move in the game, and cannot be stopped. His special ability is being able to whip out his behelit sword, which can remove Zodd from brawl permanently.

Top Bottom