• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Laijin

Smash Hero
The only character in brawl who can counter Zodd is the Skull Knight (who is unlocked after you beat Griffith, which is impossible so you'll never get him). Zodd may be immortal, but the Skull Knight can keep him at bay until time runs out and the round moves to sudden death. It is only here that Zodd can be killed because being immortal is nullified in sudden death. Once in this mode, the Skull Knight can charge attack while on his horse. This attack outprioritizes every move in the game, and cannot be stopped. His special ability is being able to whip out his behelit sword, which can remove Zodd from brawl permanently.
The Skull Knight can only be unlocked via a game shark or some other method of that sort since beating Griffith is impossible. And even then, the programmers programmed griffith so that even when you use a gameshark, he will still put up a good fight before he allows you unlock skull knight. If you lose this fight however, a group of demons will be summoned in your room and they will stab your right eye out. Griffith will proceed to **** your mom in front of you.
The skull knight will be unlocked however and defeat the demons.

So either way, you can unlock him by losing or winning. :O

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys meet up once in a while besides for tourneys? I'm a bit curious, since I have nothing to do in a few weeks. Once AP Exams and Prom is over, I'm doomed to a life of pure boredom and senioritis.
my house o.o;

LOL

His fsmash looks just like ike's, but it's 4 times as fast, has no lag after it so it can be spammed 3 times per second, and deals 100 percent uncharged. It's reach is half the length of FD and even if it misses it still deals you 50 percent just for standing on the same ground when it lands.
if it misses, and the opponent is off the ground, the WIND SCAR knocks you off the screen anyway

When he takes up to %100 damage, he puts on his berserk armor which lasts the entire match. Although he can take damage, all damage he receives will cause no knockback at all until he is at %999x10. While his armor is own, he deals 100x more damage than normal, is able to jump as if he had bunny ears on, becomes 5x faster than Sonic and is able to deal more damage and knockback as his damage goes up(Like Lucario)
he also takes 4 stocks per kill while wearing the armor

this thread has had 30+ pages since ive last been here last night this better be the largest thread on swf
but of course

His taunt is him yelling GRIFFIIIIIIIIITH and causes every opponent to freeze in place out of sheer terror.
his taunt ejects all other players controllers

He has this one infinite where if the opponent is on the ground, he can hold them on the ground with his foot and shoot arrows at them until he feels like stopping. This is also banned in most tournaments :\
probably because a human can't kill a demon =O

Alex-Why am I added to your punch list????

Also, this thread has been nothing but garbage today.
@ POF:
so, i've decided that after this post(this one) that every time a person double posts i'll punch them. i'll keep a detailed list for the lawls. but seriously, this thread is getting stupid, in the bad way. to clarify, one punch per double post. location of punch can be discussed, i guess, maybe, depends how many double posts happen, i might just randomly assault you at a tournament without warning, and yeah.
also, we've been talking about how much gutts would rock brawl, HARDLY garbage

Oh, a CT thread. yay.
welcome, where do you live, let's play video games

I have a feeling that alot of the Gutts brawl stuff are spoilers from the manga, cause i don't recall alot of them >.<

so yeah, i finally did it. i went +40 K/D ratio in a team deathmatch, it takes 75 kills between 6 people to win(each team has 6). i broke CoD, *stops playing for a while*

edit: typos

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
idk man, driving to stafford is kind of relaxing. driving to new haven is usually pretty bad, cause of traffic and stuff. but i wouldn't really want to be in stafford for long, unless it was demetri related =O

edit: so my mom took away youtube and tv from adam. he's crying upstairs like a bish. she wants to put more pills in him, or something.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
The Skull Knight can only be unlocked via a game shark or some other method of that sort since beating Griffith is impossible. And even then, the programmers programmed griffith so that even when you use a gameshark, he will still put up a good fight before he allows you unlock skull knight. If you lose this fight however, a group of demons will be summoned in your room and they will stab your right eye out. Griffith will proceed to **** your mom in front of you.
The skull knight will be unlocked however and defeat the demons.

So either way, you can unlock him by losing or winning. :O
The Skull Knight is the new Metaknight of brawl, since no one can counter him. Zodd is the new snake (because they're both badass), Griffith is god tier (literally), and Guts is going to have to kill a hell of a lot of people before he can surpass anyone of them.

In the Subspace Emissary all the enemies are now apostles, and can turn into their true forms at any instant. In their regular states they are pushovers for Guts and are easily disposed of. However, once they are in their real form, just one hit can not only kill you, but cause you to become branded with the mark of the eclipse. So, even if you respawn and beat this mode, the demons will follow you for all eternity. This mode takes 700 hours to get to the final maze, which then takes an additional 9000 hours to maneuver through. In this maze you must fight every enemy that has ever existed. Once you reach the final destination, you will face Femto. If you didn't manage to find the berserker's armor in the maze before you fight him, you will lose. Should you have aquired the armor you will have a 1% shot at victory. He has 14 lifebars, each takes several thousand hits to vanquish. One hit from him will result in your death. If you lose a band of demons will invade your home and gang **** you to death while Femto laughs at you from the screen.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
If you lose a band of demons will invade your home and gang **** you to death while Femto laughs at you from the screen.
LOL, that's fantastic

edit:
Haha Stafford isn't that bad, the town it's self is kind of relaxing and pretty alright. It's just the people are so ****ing ******** half the time.
oh, no not for the town being bad, just bad memories of psycho bishes >.<, but i'm sure the people are ****ing ******** too LOL

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
idk man...lets ask ct thread since they have superb female judgement abilitiesssss

:

Laijin

Smash Hero
The Skull Knight is the new Metaknight of brawl, since no one can counter him. Zodd is the new snake (because they're both badass), Griffith is god tier (literally), and Guts is going to have to kill a hell of a lot of people before he can surpass anyone of them.

In the Subspace Emissary all the enemies are now apostles, and can turn into their true forms at any instant. In their regular states they are pushovers for Guts and are easily disposed of. However, once they are in their real form, just one hit can not only kill you, but cause you to become branded with the mark of the eclipse. So, even if you respawn and beat this mode, the demons will follow you for all eternity. This mode takes 700 hours to get to the final maze, which then takes an additional 9000 hours to maneuver through. In this maze you must fight every enemy that has ever existed. Once you reach the final destination, you will face Femto. If you didn't manage to find the berserker's armor in the maze before you fight him, you will lose. Should you have aquired the armor you will have a 1% shot at victory. He has 14 lifebars, each takes several thousand hits to vanquish. One hit from him will result in your death. If you lose a band of demons will invade your home and gang **** you to death while Femto laughs at you from the screen.
Sounds more balanced and more fun than brawl.
I'll buy it.

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
That picture is pretty ugly. Yeah, I'd need to break my awesome habit of never having a drink in my life (not even sipping) to get smashed in order to tap that.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Also, you shouldn't adopt any anti-drinking policy till you drink. It's like, fanaticism at it's worst.

Top Bottom