• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I think a lot of guys just pretend to have high standards when in reality, they don't have any.

I agree that some just have unrealistically high standards but more girls have unrealistically high standards than guys. Well, actually, uglier girls can get guys more attractive than themselves usually...

I am not entirely sure where I am going with this.
You were going for the truth, and you succeeded.

Nah.
khaly is here.
ROFL

Khaly

Smash Cadet
if this thread gets closed down any time soon, everyone blame laijin for posting samus hentai.

ps. Asian combo! (Yes, Darc is Asian.)

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I'm not that thin, 0/1 is like waist 24? Not to mention it'd probably be too short for me. I'm abnormally tall... for an Asian. =\

For bottoms, I'd probably get 4-5 for girls because sizes are different based on store. I hate girl sizes, why can't you guys just do the actual size instead of the single digit numbers that change based on store??? Some stores 0/1 is 20-22 waist. WTF?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
WHO HERE POSTED PHOEBE ON 4CHAN

dude.. like someone hacked her photobucket or something

pictures of her showing up that i've never seen before >_>

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Oh wait, now that I think about it, I can probably do 0/1 if it was long enough. 0 = 22-24 waist size and I'm a 26-28 BUT the pants themselves are usually not ACTUALLY based on waist because who wears pants up to their waist? The waist size somehow matches whatever hip size they are so a 24 waist could be a 34 hip size because girls hips are WAY larger in proportion to their waists. I'm a 26-28 (I'm not sure, I like changing.) is like a 30-32 HIP size in GUYS sizes which could be equivalent to a girls size 0, 24 waist size or something like that. I am confusing myself.

Girls have big hips.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
13 year old Asian jailbait
the one that looks like a gorilla

apparently 4chan loves her!
some guy printed out a picture of her face and ejaculated on it, took a picture and replied =.=

Khaly

Smash Cadet
13 year old Asian jailbait
the one that looks like a gorilla

apparently 4chan loves her!
some guy printed out a picture of her face and ejaculated on it, took a picture and replied =.=
I feel EXTREMELY guilty because I posted a teaser picture and left it without source, just a name; Phoebe.

Anon managed to get everything. Her photobucket, myspace, facebook, and WOW. What the fxck!

Her thread was like over 100+ replies before it got 404'd.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
I think my theory on girl sizes is fact then.

Ex: Size 0 is about 22-24 in waist inch size. But the hip size of the same pair of pants will be about +10 higher because girls have smaller waist but larger hips than guys. The company just assumes your hips will be that much bigger. This is also if you get girls sizes. If you get a 22-24 in waist in guys sizes (do those exist?) then the hip size will only be like +6 or something because our midsection is clearly more proportional. So a guy with a 26-28 waist size (like me) can actually fit in a 22-24 waist size (if it's female pants) because the hip section is really what counts. Now you may think but you unbutton your pants so they fit over your hips so waist size is the actual size. But no, there are skirts/dresses measured in the same way that you just slip on and so in conclusion, everything should be in hip sizes and not waist sizes.

I'm actually wrong probably because you usually do open your pants or whatever to go over your hips and the actual resting size is your waist size. Though I may be right because people with fat bellies don't get pants that go all the way around the belly but more so close to the hip so hip size may in fact be it.

Huh?

Edit: Funny story, I was just in Hollister like an hour ago... The cashier handed me a card and was like, just give that to your girlfriend. (It was a card that told you that they're opening an all girl Hollister type store.) I said I didn't have one and she goes, "Oh really?" I started to laugh because I thought of ORLY and left without taking the card.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I think my theory on girl sizes is fact then.

Ex: Size 0 is about 22-24 in waist inch size. But the hip size of the same pair of pants will be about +10 higher because girls have smaller waist but larger hips than guys. The company just assumes your hips will be that much bigger. This is also if you get girls sizes. If you get a 22-24 in waist in guys sizes (do those exist?) then the hip size will only be like +6 or something because our midsection is clearly more proportional. So a guy with a 26-28 waist size (like me) can actually fit in a 22-24 waist size (if it's female pants) because the hip section is really what counts. Now you may think but you unbutton your pants so they fit over your hips so waist size is the actual size. But no, there are skirts/dresses measured in the same way that you just slip on and so in conclusion, everything should be in hip sizes and not waist sizes.

I'm actually wrong probably because you usually do open your pants or whatever to go over your hips and the actual resting size is your waist size. Though I may be right because people with fat bellies don't get pants that go all the way around the belly but more so close to the hip so hip size may in fact be it.

Huh?
why dont we go try on jeans? =]

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Look at my edit and stuff.

I really hate dressing rooms, if you know your sizes, just buy it. -_-

Oh if anyone is figuring out their girl sizes, just remember that dresses will be different. It may fit your bottom half but guys chest are actually a lot bigger than girls. They have boobs but they are squishy. For example, I could possibly fit into size 0 dress (just the bottom part) but can only fit the top half if it's a size 6. I am interested in trying size 00 pants actually but I never see those anymore.

I am done for the day.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
somebody in the west hartford / farmington area
scout for jobs that are hiring for me
i need a freakin full time jorb
and it looks like i might be moving otu in 1 month roflll
so i need money, fast
the 2 most likely candidates, or 3 actually are
west haftford, farmington, unionville

i need moar monayy, nus, other people, googog!

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Look at my edit and stuff.

I really hate dressing rooms, if you know your sizes, just buy it. -_-

Oh if anyone is figuring out their girl sizes, just remember that dresses will be different. It may fit your bottom half but guys chest are actually a lot bigger than girls. They have boobs but they are squishy. For example, I could possibly fit into size 0 dress (just the bottom part) but can only fit the top half if it's a size 6. I am interested in trying size 00 pants actually but I never see those anymore.

I am done for the day.
then continue talking to me on aim XD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Oh man, Blue is going to live closer to me/rest of CT? Amazing!

Um, I have no idea for jobs. I can start looking maybe? But if you do go to West Hartford, at the center of town there is a lot of construction going on for "Blue Back Square" which is just a bunch of stores/restaurants that opened up so I'm sure there are constant job openings there. But you definitely need to start looking now, like before college students come back.

Edit: Sorry Khaly, I have that research paper to do that I didn't do because I wasted time on smashboards last night. I am really going to do it now though.

Top Bottom